It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hmmmmm..... I came across this conspiracy a few years ago and had a good laugh at first, at the time I was in Nashville TN and I decided to go out and look for myself. I thought it odd that the way I understood the supposed sign code and the ones I found all seemed to lead to a large athletic complex with soccer and baseball fields. The large highway intersection in front of this place has a large sign cluster with several opposite pointing arrows incorporated that on inspection don't really fit the way the roads go. Also there was a long row of "No Parking" signs with the opposite arrow theme that are oddly only in the vicinity of the complex. There also were large conspicuous "up" arrows in several billboards in the vicinity that oddly never changed even though the billboard advertisements did, they would reicorporate this same "up" arrow theme in the new advertisements. This place is also ringed with large arrays of lights, loudspeakers, and circled by high fencing.......

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I too lived in Nashville when I discovered this thread. I posted my findings already in this thread. Although it has been awhile since I have commented here this conspiracy has stayed in the back of my mind everytime I drive somewhere. At first I saw these things on all the signs. Tennessee has an obsession with road work and I have noticed over the past year the new signs nolonger have the stickers. They seem to have been phased out. Have they changed tactics or was it all a line of crap? Unfortunately I may never know.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I found some creepy places following those signs. The only good thing I found about these stickers is that they led me water towers that I didn't know were there. Every other place I find are places Id want to stay away from. Don't go there or prepare to die. If you put everything together. Our food that kills , our medication that kills , the vaccines that have Mercury as a preservative in them and Mercury tooth fillings. B17 cure for cancer taken off our shelves that was once sold in ever store in the USA. All the population control techniques that have developed over the last 60 years and consider there is no money left for the baby boomers getting ready to receive checks. Trying to force sterilize these young girls with vaccines. It all comes back to population control and truthfully they are right. Only so many resources to go around and the plastic vortex in our ocean 2 times bigger than Texas. Watch Synthetic sea and Plastic Vortex on U- tube. Every bit of fish has plastic in it. Humans are pigs , and more so since they have dumbed us down, but they keep breading, but now they are breading to many mutated babies, and there is no money left to take care of them. They will wipe us out one way or another so expect a big one coming up because the DNA twisting meds with big Pharma and DNA twisting foods with GMO's from Monsanto Co. are not working fast enough for them. Want to see something scary go to Government trials.gov and type in your state and town and type in any toxic medication and it was unwillingly tested on the public. YOU WILL GET FLAGED IF YOU GO THERE . It is literally written in stone that the population will not exceed 5 million and we are wayyyyyyy past that. There is a law written around the 18'00's that our government can use any means to control the population growth. Expect the worst shortly ! If you have not seen the Documentary Alex Jones " The end Game " please look for that on U Tube and Dr. Mercola 's on the Monsanto Co. If you don't believe me about the cancer cure you can find " A world without cancer video " almost free on EBay. A few Dr's ended up dead over that documentary it was made in 1974 The proof is all out there. I could get into Porphyria and the Fluoride attack in Michigan and many others but that's all up to you to put the clues together. The worst is they spray Agent orange on your kids at school . Lysol is the exact same chemical compound. Even my computer mouse tested for as much lead in it as my kids recalled toys ! Inside my microwave and even my remote control. China's in on it ! Ecery new bed is dosed with toxic fire retardent. To get one that isent you have to get a Dr's note. This has sent many thousands to the hospital and many dont know that its the bed thats makeing them sick with skin rashes. If I was you Id gather up as many organic seeds as I could now because Codex alimentarius is finalizing this year under congress to make your vitamins toxic substances. Look for that video 10 part series 1 hour long on U tube. They estimate billions will die over this. If you know anything about health or studied " our foods that heal " . Then you would know the feds are buying up organic farms like crazy and changing the proteins in them to even get the people who are trying to survive this. ITS A BIG DEAL ! So Learn those signs and get your seeds and a good water filter that will filter river or lake water The big Berkly dose the job and sit back and wait. You can still buy government radiation blockers for your thyroid , and it wouldn't hurt to stock up. Good luck ! I woulnt be suprized it the feds set up this blog to see how many are talking about it. Time for me to run ....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
everybody stop and THINK for a frakkin minute! These sings were BEFORE GPS! Some of these military roads and or old bases might not be on maps! I'm not a conspiracy theory freak but i do know a lot about the military! Just think- Its the middle of the cold war or the beginning of the cold war-the U.S. keeps thinking that Russia might snap and invade Europe. The logical thing for the Russians to do would be nuke us FIRST so that we couldn't help our allies over there. now just think- the united states comes under nuclear attack by Russian bombers. Cities everywhere are piles of radioactive dust. The biggest military bases are the same way. OR instead of that they nuke us then invade--Or of course Russia invades the U.S. Our troops are fighting hard. In areas where the fighting is close or already there would you have time to look at a damn map? Your 18-19 years old and your country is under attack/has just been nuked. Your paranoid. You don't want to stop and look at your damn map you just want to get to friendly troops. These things are real. They might not have a purpose now but they had a purpose then.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Don't kid yourself. If America is attacked by missiles the first target will be our GPS and defence satellites. Good-bye MG-GPS! The markers are backup contigency for GPS and used in conjunction with it as confirmation references. They are still coding the signs with stickers--I saw our local D.O.T. putting up signs with reflective markers just this past week marking water towers and emergency facilities.

Our own technology becomes our achilles heel. GPS is vunerable and our government knows it. A one megaton detonation in the upper-ionosphere above Omaha, Nebraska will knock out our entire grid system, meltdown those satellites and put the U.S. in the biggest blackout coast to coast at the speed of light. Those reflective stickers on signs are going to come in pretty handy for military operations at night when the power goes out. If you think I am kidding type in BLACKOUT BOMB GPS in a search engine. Congressional hearing were held regarding this dangerous situation back a few years ago.

The financial meltdown will come first and is not far off--you may even see military on the streets in our cities soon.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I drive from Louisiana to Michigan on a regular basis. I see tacmars all over Michigan but hardly any in the southern states.

On the last trip to Michigan (August 08) I saw airplanes signs painted on the highway in Mississippi. They were not a warning for crop dusters. There were no crops nearby, only woods on either side of the road. It was not near a public airport.

Anybody know what these are?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

There is a link here to the regular flight paths of air-traffic. Many aircraft will follow major highways if there is a malfinction in navigatial apparatus. If you are in the air and need an emergency landing zone--look for a highway. If it is too narrow keep following the highway--although it has been called an "urban legend" the truth that U.S. highways are constructed that every 5 miles one mile is made straight and wider for emergency landing zones is a military fact.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I drive from Louisiana to Michigan on a regular basis. I see tacmars all over Michigan but hardly any in the southern states.

On the last trip to Michigan (August 08) I saw airplanes signs painted on the highway in Mississippi. They were not a warning for crop dusters. There were no crops nearby, only woods on either side of the road. It was not near a public airport.

Anybody know what these are?

Is it visible from Google Earth pics?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The air-cops are tracking your speed. If you get waved down by an "officer of the law" for speeding and you were not speeding, and the officer says "our air-support clocked you at such and such speed, CONTEST it before a judge! The pilot of the plane that clocked you MUST be there and he MUST have evidence. Most of the time the pilot will not show! They are banking on you not contesting it and willingly pay the fine.
Ask for the PILOT! He must have the evidence. The judge will dismiss your case.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Carrierwave

Hello Carrierwave:
First - thanks for fighting the good fight (as I see it).
I live in Hell, Michigan and am a Michigan native. I have noticed the tacmar stickers everywhere now that it has been brought to my attention (again...thank you very much). I plan to start photographing them in my travels across the state and south into FLA (I run with an MC so we're out there alot).
PLEASE tell me if I've missed something somewhere: I CANNOT view any external images posted on this subject on ATS. Where can I see these images? I am especially interested in what was painted on the roadway.
Please respond ASAP.
Thank you in advance:
Liz in Hell, Michigan

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Keep one thing in mind.

The highway system was originally built to transport troops from one place to another as quickly as possible..

Yes, it's probably now being used for NWO whoknowswhat. Yes, there's stickers, symbols, doodads, etc on the back of roadsigns. But the original idea is still the above. Keep it in mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Also remember Eisenhower copied the "Autobahn" from the Hitlerian design which it made fighting a war on two fronts easier with routes extending clear across Germany for military.

However, I question anyone wanting to emulate a fascist dictator in anything. In particular Eisenhower, was placed in supreme command of all NATO/UN forces. NATO is also secretly involved in all civil defense operations of nations under their umbrella.

I personally think Eisenhower's motivation for a U.S. "autobahn" was good, yet manipulation by treaties and executive orders gives NATO/UN access to our heartland. Why are the tacmars on these routes marking our vital resources and sensitive areas like power stations, water, communications, county courthouses and public records facilities, detention and prisons ect? The obvious reason is internal control of the U.S. populous during uprising and revolt. NATO/UN want to be the cop soldiers (PEACEKEEPERS) of the world.

President Kennedy's enunciation, in 1961, was reported by State Department Publication #7277. Kennedy's Plan was titled, "Freedom From War: The U.S. Program For General and Complete Disarmament In A Peaceful World outlines United Nations plans to control militarily all nations. Our highway system could be our Achilles heel.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hello, Liz from the underworld, Michigan

Unfortunately the website is down and some of the photos were linked to the website are gone. They are on floppy discs somewhere in storage. If you will go to the www.tackamarks.freeservers.com and find the link to the archive site, some of the photos are still there.

The images painted on the pavement at Camp Grayling are 3 large arrows colored red, white, and blue pointing down to Military Road at the Military Reserve Check point. The tacmars are "green" and lead to Interstate 75.

(Liz, there are rumors going out of the possibility that the SIGNCODE. website may go back up again early next year. Save your photos. Harold Green may be interested in them.)

Carrierwave~

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"If you are interested in the sign code information you need to study the images, marker positioning, arrow configurations, company logos images and symbols used on billboards and other visuals on the road ways. Go the archive links for the SIGN CODE website. Learn these components and go to your own area; you will find these coded arrays marking buildings, sites, resources, routes. These are the target sites. Don't let the skeptics, critics and moles dissuade you from the truth--THESE CODES ARE REAL".

www.tackamarks.freeservers.com

"We would like to thank Jim Marrs for his new book including our research concerning the NATO/UN coding of U.S. road signage.

H. R. Green Jr."

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It is important to note the NWO symbology is the mathematical image of CHANGE; the "TRIANGLE".

A cryptic comparison to our new usurper, president's platform is also "CHANGE" Also, check Obama's LOGO. The colors RED, WHITE, BLUE triad.

"The EYE of the triangle is rising."

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
How alive is the TACMAR situation now?
Just became aware myself as FOUR "abandoned" NAVY airfields in my area are suddenly being expanded [doubled] in size.
I now have DOZENS of TACMAR photos directing one to these airfields.
It is real.
Martial law is soon.
So much is already in place.
Wake up America!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fortean

Okay....this is hillarious! My 2 brothers and my dad are all retired from the DOT and when I told them of this they laughed their butts off, I also am retired from the military within the last few years and that's the first time I've heard that.

Whats next? The yellow lines are more than just painted lines they lead to a secret location! OOhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm scared. LOL!!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by hardeeboy]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave
I.. On the back of these signs were the 3 markers exactly positioned as in the pictures also. The front of these signs are 3 arrows and a green directory sign that says "MILITARY ROAD" and Route Markers which say "TO"I-75 and "TO"US-27. ...

I saw a similar sign on Camp Lejeune, NC when I was in the military a few years ago..I'm pretty sure they were marking evacuation routes, kind of like how many cities have signs that denote "snow evacuation routes" I don't think there is anything sinister about these signs other that planing for emergencies, the symbols are probably common to military created maps.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JJRichey

You are exactly correct, JJRichey, These are for extreme emergency/evacuation plans. However those plans are clearly laid-out in the FEMA Emergency Executive Orders which are something every American should be greatly concerned about.

First of all, they are MILITARY codes. They also are international codes which means foreign military use them. "OPERATION GARDEN PLOT" entails components that call for a "Rapid Deployment" NATO/UN military to enter U.S. borders to police and conduct martial law operations at the stroke of the President's pen.

2012poleshift.wetpaint.com...

Thanks for your comments and insight

Carrierwave~

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The link posted in the previous message is only used as an example of possible scenarios which could trigger the implementation of "Operation Garden Plot" Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2 (OPLAN) and "Cable Slicer". We do not necessarily agree or ascribe with all content.

Below are some good links to FEMA Executive Emergency Orders written by past presidents and administrations without congressional vote dealing with major catastrophes and martial law.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.sweetliberty.org...

www.uhuh.com... (Operation Garden Plot)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join