It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This topic has been covered in depth a fair while ago on the board here.

I can see how it would've been a possibility a few years ago, before GPS etc. but not so relevant nowadays. Unless of course, the GPS for the World failed. I'm not sure what could cause such a failure on that huge a scale though. Although I could throw climate change on a massive scale into the melting pot...

Peace

Tandino

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This whole theory is rubbish. If it weren't, that means the US Military is in with the Dept. of Transportation. Oh, god I can oNly imagine. Now we'll have to wait even longer at the DMV because they're busy teaching the military how to read their signs.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Wahey! How did this thread start again? I thought it was hilarious the first time round.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
No, no, no. What a pile of bollocks. If a high-ranking officer wants to get some men to a particular location (for example), I can think of 2 ways he can give them directions:
1. Phone them, and give directions over the phone.
2. Give them the grid reference, and let them use a map.

Why in a million years would he tell them to go along a road looking at the back (yes, the back) of road signs? How long do you think it would take them to get to their destination. Now you may not like the military, but at least credit them with some intelligence when it comes to logistics.

Steve Howarth

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Very interesting read, now I'm going to be paranoid about road signs....Just one more thing to add to the list since I started coming to this site
. Good post

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"This is true, actually i have a friend in the british army"

Gawd I love when post start that way .. LOL True and the old friend in the service. How fake!

People the road signs are just signs .. Not coded at all. Those stickers are due to Contracts to replace signs not to lead the way to a specail place. I can tell u that the goverment has info on all sites to help in the event of a national event however they are not using Secret Codes on the back of signs. What if the event is during the day ? They reflections will not work that well then huh and we will all DIE !!!!

Gezzz some ppl are freeking NUTZ !!!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
lets keep this post going, it's great

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
secret road codes in the sings hmm this is interasting i whoudl have to say that maybe the next time i drice i will look in to this lol

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
ooops didn't see that I already posted this...sorry.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Omniscient]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
People the road signs are just signs .. Not coded at all. Those stickers are due to Contracts to replace signs not to lead the way to a specail place.

Here is a perfect example and classic denial of an uninformed wanna-be *know it all* who knows NOTHING. No substance, no study, no information. Great-- You all go right ahead and listen to the knot-heads and deniers while FEMA prepares to separate you and your family, confiscates your property, tears up the Constitution, and tags and registers you for the new order that is coming to a city near you. What? Do we need another 911 or worse to wake us up? Maybe we deserve it. It is coming--it's just a matter of time.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey, very interesting site. I dont understand why they would do that. Why do they have those exactly?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This site is definitly home to people that embrace their ignorance.

It's just a matter of time till a nuke explodes in the US somewhere in a major city...ofcourse it will be blaimed on "terrorist".

I will ask some people that have been in the Navy her in Holland, there is many stickers on the road signs and sure we could use the same system as the US but it's more than likely the other way around.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What about checking with the manufactors? The folks that make the road signs? Or go along some highway and look at one up close??

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thankfully, these codes will make thwarting an invasion child's play. Resistance members can simply peel off the stickers, or, better yet, rearrange them. Perhaps a triad indicating a left turn can be changed to indicate a right turn, hopefully sending the invading army over a cliff. Or at the very lest, down a dead-end street. With their inability to use maps, GPS, or any form of manual navigation, they will undoubtedly become lost and eventually starve to death.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Ok, the pictures might not look all that great (and well they dont imo)...

but...

operation garden plot *is* real. i do not have any hard evidence to to link you all to, but i do have a few very close friends in various sections of the military who have confirmed it...

[edit on 21-3-2005 by negativenihil]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil
operation garden plot *is* real. i do not have any hard evidence to to link you all to, but i do have a few very close friends in various sections of the military who have confirmed it...

[edit on 21-3-2005 by negativenihil]

Oh yeah? Blah, blah, blah. The classic no evidence but I have friends in high places who tell me absolute top secret stuff - but for some reason they won't go to the press or sympathetic politicians with their story. What a load of rubbish.

As someone pointed out earlier the whole US invasion by NWO/Greys/Reptiods/The French/French Reptoids/Motion Picture Association of America/Disney/The UN/The Russians/The Chinese/World Wrestling Federation/Microsoft/Chemtrails/The Antichrist/The Democratic Party/US Third Infantry/Dragons with big lasers strapped to their heads/Bob the Builder/The UK Royal Family (please delete as appropriate depending on your personal crackpot theory) plot could be foiled by moving all the stickers around on the backs of signs.

Why don't you guys get out their and start work. RESIST!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"To erase doubt all we have to do is open ourselves to new possibilities and experiences".Carrier Wave, "I feel what you are saying is truth".Correct me if I am wrong,I think this is a perfect way to find loop holes in the system.Also these people must know the law very well.Is this group also known as the Shadow Government?The ones that are putting these labels on the signs.Are they tied in somehow?If not please tell.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Anyone who has spent enuff time overseas in the Millitary will agree.......these are real and are in use to aid in finding directions when you cannot read or speak a foreign language.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I just tried to revisit tackamarks.freeservers.com..., the old site that kicked off this thread. The "cryptic" message below appears where the sign-related pages once were.

Kind of interesting don't you think? And also kind of sad.

And in case anyone missed it all...

Here's a link to the page we had so much fun with since it's still available at the web archive: web.archive.org...://www.tackamarks.freeservers.com/

(Reprinted in case what is left goes away forever):

The "QUADRANT SIGN CODE" website and all files have been permenantly removed from the internet. Any photos copies or files found on the net are not the responsibility of "Free Indeed Research" nor it's creators.

We would like to thank those who sent photos, reports and links that made our site interesting, and compeling. Also a big thank you to the honorable men and women in the armed forces who through courage and boldness came forward to contribute vital information and testimony verifying our findings and research concerning the NATO/UN codes in our U.S. road signs. We at "Free Indeed Research" thank God for all of your help and contribution and it will not be forgotten. These past five years on the internet have been exciting ones!

The day has come when we must with regret close this chapter, yet the threat still exists. 911 was nothing compared to what is coming. We have warned America for 5 years and for personal reasons beyond our control we must bid you farewell.

We thank Our Great Lord God, creator of Heaven and Earth, for His wonderful plan of salvation through the Death, Burial and Glorious Resurrection of His Son, The Lord Jesus Christ. Who loves us all, and laid down His perfect life to die in our place on the cross taking our sins upon Himself and is now alive, risen from the dead. He did it all to save our souls from eternal destruction and make the way for sinners like us who believe on Him and are saved, to enter freely into Heaven itself to be with Him forever. To Him we humbly give all glory, honor, and praise, through His marvelous GRACE, Amen.

"America's greatest need today is God."

It is time to prepare for eternity....

HOW TO KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN

H.R. GREEN JR.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Wow, what a long thread.

The one thing that still makes me go hmmm is why are the labels on the back of signs so reflective? Surely the road crew that comes to repair/replace them will be driving the correct way on the road.

Can anyone explain why the labels would have to be reflective?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join