Funny photo from North Korea

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thought this photo was hilarious. Jim Jong Un family photo. But look closely the women on the left is missing a leg, the army chief's right hand is black and dead, and everybody looks absolutely terrified. Good to see the leaders family is in such great condition, wonder how the average person is haha

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
cant see no missing leg

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Top row all the way to the left holding a baby. Black pants. Her left pant leg is pinned up. Top left.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It isn't pinned up, that is decor in the background. There is a thin sliver that you can see of her actual leg.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IsThisThingBugged

You can clearly see her other pant leg.
If his hand was black and dead it would be removed. To leave a black, dead hand on your arm is incredibly stupid. It's probably just the lighting.
The woman who looks "terrified" could just be making that face from a combination of the sun and trying to hold the child.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsThisThingBugged
reply to post by haven123

Top row all the way to the left holding a baby. Black pants. Her left pant leg is pinned up. Top left.

That's part of the door.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The leg is really there. The dude's hand isn't really black. I'm not sure if they are terrified, cold, or were just told that their breakfast wasn't really chicken.

Regardless, it's a hilarious photo. If you could get past the possibility of them really being as uncomfortable as they look.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Woman in the front looks like she is about to poop herself

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Dude i dont know what is more hilarious, the photo or your perspective as to what you thought you saw. Anyways I laid here and laughed my butt off.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Its amazing how some people can find s h i t from nought n post BS!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So where is the joke,rank etc?
prank
edit on 25-8-2012 by edged1 because: cant spell

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I think the little baby boys hair is awsome. ha ha ha ha
edit on 25-8-2012 by greenie65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't really see anything funny in the photo. To me it looks like some women being held hostage.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Your perception of things like missing legs and dead hands is troubling.

What I find actually hilarious, is the army officer's second gold button from the top is MISSING lol. Couldn't he just go get his other uniform? Or demand his button to be replaced? Or something? Anything. I guess when you're one of the top officers you don't have to worry about failing inspections.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I believe there is some pasting going on here. Like where the woman, left of military guy, her hand just melts into the giant bald baby's, which has a glare on its big bald head that does not conform to other light sources. The man behind the big bald baby looks to be slapped in there...
Could be: just having fun.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Your perception of things like missing legs and dead hands is troubling.

What I find actually hilarious, is the army officer's second gold button from the top is MISSING lol. Couldn't he just go get his other uniform? Or demand his button to be replaced? Or something? Anything. I guess when you're one of the top officers you don't have to worry about failing inspections.

LOL- Looks like he slept in his britches.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that that isn't Kim Jong Un's family. His wife is actually very pretty and well dressed: sinonk.com...

The one in this thread are probably a photo op with random women (and may explain the expressions as well). Kind of like how our politicians will hold babies for the camera.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The women do all look terrified though . It's unnerving .

new topics

top topics

join