It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds gather in Tampa for the love of Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Here you go, its currently going on
Ron Paul Live
edit on 26-8-2012 by stereotype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the perfect example of the suppressed and oppressed! The obvious starring all in the face, but to no avail nothing is done to stop it! A myopic center that needs to be dismantled and destroyed still exists. Those myopic individuals how far is their reach? Paul proves their reach is above the President, this is an unmatched accomplishment we can all thank Ron for, he has shined a light for us to see that their is a group of misfits that exist on a myopic level that are above the president and currently are in control of suppression and oppression!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Somehow the live stream likes on Youtube are ticking downwards. I started watching when there were about 800 people watching. It had 505 likes 9 dislikes. There's over 7000 watching atm. Now its down to 483 likes 33 dislikes. It makes no sense, you can't un-like your vote.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pipebomb24875

No, you can too "unlike" your vote and vote different or not all.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Oh, you're right. Still weird to watch for an hour and see the likes plummet, and the dislikes quadruple.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereotype
Here you go, its currently going on
Ron Paul Live
edit on 26-8-2012 by stereotype because: (no reason given)

Shut it down and gave a thumbs down as I'd rather have a slow drip of battery acid in both eyes than watch that boring seminar on libertarianism brainwashing.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Why do you get off on other people's misery?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Why do you have to be so mean? You don't like RP, I get it. But there's no reason to act so condescending and childish about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hundreds gather in Tampa for the love of Ron Paul

I'll bet Ron is going to be very tired after giving out all that "Love"
He's 77 years old for goodness sake!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Kidding me? The massive amount of love and attention he receives from his supporters only energizes and motivates him, which would do the same for anyone in such a position.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

from personal experience if they say hundreds it probably means thousands. The spin just keeps coming, we are in the throws of the fall of the greatest empire since Rome.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Ermmm, it's only just begun....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by jjf3rd77

If I lived near the state of Florida I would, but I don't, so I cannot walk the walk so to speak. Btw, what walk are you talking about?

Hm, that makes sense for you, but how many others on here have boasted and praised Ron Paul? Made up crazy theories about him and his "true" support? Cried about media manipulation and so forth. Yet, his very vocal followers on here won't even fork over the money and go to the Paul Fest...Which by the way he won't be attending!!!!

Will you join him in tampa? He is having a rally at the sun dome. But if you can't afford it...Then you didn't walk the walk...
edit on 26-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow so the only way he would be able to speak at the convention is to use a speech vetted by the Romney campaign and to fully indorse him.... He DECLINED!!!! Sorry Mitt bots, no one is bending to your will and there's no amount of money that will win him the presidency! You will lose and I guarantee it, 6 months down the road after Romney is old news, come back to this post and refer to my prediction!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Do you usually stereotype everyone based on your perception?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pipebomb24875

Your statement would only hold water if you are going to Paul Fest. So are you? If not, you fall into the group of people I was talking about.

edit on 26-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Paul has been cheated out of becomming president by the RNC.

Yo dont have to try so hard anymore to try to convince people he is a demon.

We all here know who the true demons are.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
"Which by the way he won't be attending!!!!"

Hes there right now speaking.

Feel like an asshat? You should.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join