It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The force within

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There is something hidden deep within us.
It resides in every being

but

While we are seeking
trying to find answers about our problems
about life and truth, our existence
or when we are walking a path
that has been laid out by others
that which is hidden deep inside of us
cannot come out.

It awaits to be unleashed
But we are the walls that imprisons it
we keep it tucked away deep inside
through our fears, our grief, our hope
our wants and needs, our strive for betterness
our truths and beliefs, unable to let it go.

We deny ourself the wings
which enables us to fly.

when we break through the surface of our superficial existence
the walls will crumble and the force is set free

With the unleashing of this force nothing is undone
but love starts to flow, and hate fades away.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Nicely written.

My addon will be.
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer lyrics

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

True that!

Well said

S&F

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

wouldnt this one have been more apropos?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

it seems to be hidden, but all it is,is that by sight or by sound it will not be found.

but a finger can point!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Emptiness is death. Without desire or will you forfeit your individuality as a human being.

That force within us is infinite potential of the mind. Sometimes reality may not happen as we would "like" it to, but in the mind all possibility is there. We can use this tool (mind) to remember that infinite possibility lies in all things and beings and therefore we are all connected, or you can use it to your relief for your preferences or you can use it to keep yourself in worry or doubt with negative emotions. All possibilities are there, within. When you can learn to enjoy what is within, that will be your ice-cream, and the physical world will just be the cherry on top.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Emptiness is not death, that is just the way you are currently seeing it. Some have known emptiness as full of everything, you are seeing it as the empty of everything. There is negativity and positivity and i am aware you can choose within those options. You can also make positive positivity, its a creation. The question here is how long can you hold on to that positive positivity? Or on the other side of the coin negative negativity. I once had a friend who was the most positive of friends, until someone died all of a sudden on Xmas day. That negativity ate her up for quiet sometime, until she came out again. But never was she so positive about everything from then on.But I am glad to say she is fine.To enter a true state of emptiness a certain balance required,that balance is available for everybody I believe, only one must choose to step in to that state.If you read my words you will see that I am alive, you will see I feel gladness, in fact you will see that I feel a lot. So most definitely, there is a will alive and kicking. Beauty is still experienced, life goes on. The cream is enjoyed but at the same time.....................Emptiness is force and force is emptiness. A mere play of words and the meaning can be confused.
edit on 26-8-2012 by ancientthunder because: a missing phrase

new topics

top topics

join