It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They released me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi.

They released me.

They decided I'm not crazy.......yet

SO. How have you been doing?

Good eye hope.

O.K. There is one thing......I need proof of something.

I need some solid evidence that I can present to my "doctor".

It doesn't really matter what I show him but mostly he wants proof of aliens or anything 'supernatural'.

He told me if I could provide to him some proof of the 'supernatural' then he would find me to be sane.
We all know I am sane.

As a member I request that you present the most convincing evidence possible of the unexplained

Can you help me?

EDIT- For those of you who don't know i guess I should tell u about 'the guys'
There will be 'peolple' who watch you all the time, they will know everything you do and everything you say.
You can't do anything about it so don't waste your time trying.

When you became a member..............you beame a member.

edit on 25-8-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

If I had proof of anything like that, I would be contacting that guy Randi for my million.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Just tell the doctor to join ats...if he wants yo take you then he will have to take us all

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Seen a lot of speculations and questions here and of course the believers who refuse to look for evidence or explanations, but no proof.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Advice:

Don't focus too much on the subject, glaze over it every once in a while, but try and occupy yourself with things you enjoy or find interesting other than things that can make one get super giggy, or thrown into the looney bin (literally, or within the overly skeptical and judgmental minds of the meek).

It's hard to prove empirically a lot of these phenomenon. I believe this is the case because if aliens exist, they have the means to reduce the "degree of proof" by our empirical standards, significantly. Meaning, proving them as existing, when they don't want to be known as "proved existent" will be extremely difficult. It'll be much more useful to come back at the subject after a while, let your mind breathe, and carry on conversations about the topic with non-establishment individuals, like people like me, or others on this site. There's nothing wrong with a little white lie to a doc that has the power to take away your freedom, simply due to your curiosity. Meaning, you don't have to continue trying to prove or teach your alien/paranormal argument; it's not your job to convince your doctor, especially when you consider that that's an uphill battle with the gravity of one thousand Suns. Just make sure you're real with yourself about your way of thinking/feeling/believing.

As for paranormal. Same goes for that, except rather than potential ghosts, spirits, or inter dimensionals consciously blocking your ability to prove them as existing by empirical standards, I believe that they may just exist on and within levels of the fabric of 'reality' that are hard to tap, let alone observe with a level of scientific assurance...
edit on 25-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Tell him to watch this vid

And to read the thread in my sigi below - You want proof.....

edit on 25-8-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

link   
Well-- may not be proof, but it does mean you're normal:

www.gallup.com...

Tell him to put that in his pipe (or Freudian cigar) and smoke it.

link   

He told me if I could provide to him some proof of the 'supernatural' then he would find me to be sane.

i think you should report your doctor. i'm pretty sure that's not normal protocol.
but congratulation's on being sane.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This goes strongly against my usual approach to mental health. Normally I'd stay clear and let things work themselves out as they should. But I'm feeling generous today, so I'll offer some uncommon advice.

Lie to your doctor. Tell him you were mistaken about being watched. That is if you want to remain free.

Just my kind act for the day.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Tell your "doctor" to keep their "eye" to him/herself(s)

Are they just getting lazy now..? smart folks wont answer this call, just like the other one waving money in their face.. it's.. not enough. (i don't mean the $$ .. nothing's enough to betray the truth)

Any true physic is well off the grid right now.. as it should be.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This should be against the rules. Encouraging this person to think he or she is sane. Unless this is pure sarcasm, all of you should be ashamed. What happens if this person commits suicide or what happens if this is just some person looking for attention?

ATS should let us call people idiots or morons, then call it a day.

Instead of "let me help you find some proof." hyuck hyuck

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ask him why the world believes in God, and where the proof is, and why the studies that show that prayers, no matter what faith, work. Also give him a copy of the disclosure project and remind him the testimony is coming from those who are hired in national security often, and that some of these had the clearance needed for launching nuclear warfare, and remind him that there is no proof in a school, for the students are still writing the exams. Those who seek find however, extra info is given to the students who start to question, see through the world and figure things out. But there is some high ranking testimony, and millions upon millions who see crafts.

The advise above about lying, well it depends on the situation you were in and the doctor. If in the presence of nazi's, do whatever you have to be free, in other words, seek your own soul within on what to do and then decide for yourself.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Let him know that his is a sick and sadistic person for the trick question, and that he should be ashamed of himself for dangling your freedom like that.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom
This should be against the rules. Encouraging this person to think he or she is sane. Unless this is pure sarcasm, all of you should be ashamed. What happens if this person commits suicide or what happens if this is just some person looking for attention?

ATS should let us call people idiots or morons, then call it a day.

Instead of "let me help you find some proof." hyuck hyuck

I think you should read every single post if you're going to accuse every single person of deserving of being shamed.

I personally am ashamed right now, not for myself, for you.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Can you just give him a list of famous people who believe in the supernatural?

Edison, Tesla not to mention the Hollywood guys and gals.

delawareparanormal.blogspot.com...

It sounds like he expects you to be a genius to be able to prove something like that. Sounds like he wants to keep you busy.

Dude, I wish you the best.
edit on 8/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No worries,it happens after being on here awhile.
You'll be just fine.

You are not alone.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I have to ask. If someone becomes a threat to society, a shrink would seek to make that person no longer a threat. If a shrink needs you to prove something that is supernatural, what did you do that would cause your shrink to ask this?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
Tell your "doctor" to keep their "eye" to him/herself(s)

Are they just getting lazy now..? smart folks wont answer this call, just like the other one waving money in their face.. it's.. not enough. (i don't mean the $$ .. nothing's enough to betray the truth)

Any true physic is well off the grid right now.. as it should be.

Am i off the grid? Wouldnt that mean not being on ats?

I think the doctor is just trying to judge the ops reaction. If you go to a psych and talk like half the folks on ats. Youd be institutionalized for sure. Im sure theyd love to drug me up and kill my ESP

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

ask your freinds for help
developing PK

then use said PK to reach inside him
and give his heart a real good squeeze

keep it up till he signs for your release

once youre out revel in your freedom, and make his head explode

ps dont eat or drink anything to avoid being drugged
because if you demonstrate any kind of psi-ability your "doctor"
will do any and everything possible to extirpate it,