It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plant officials stop flouridating water... Get put on leave

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Philippines

To get to it, teeth are not needed for life, though they are helpful.

Yes, quite helpful. As are bones.

Yes, but again, life is not a merry cozy dental-white American-idol parade. I have met plenty of 90+ year olds with and without teeth who can function just fine.

The truth is that people (life in general) learns to adapt. Though it may not be fun or comfortable at first, it is possible.

Don't equate the need for teeth to bones. You don't need teeth to walk, as with many things related to the human skeletal system...

One issue of many overlooked throughout history. However the lifespan and average health compared per 1:1 ratio (1000:1000) is probably much larger than any "civilized" area in the world, but I attribute that mainly to diet (organic mostly), exercise, and a mostly natural way of living (having recently got electricity in the last 6 years, but still no cell phone signal.)
"Probably"? Why not do some research and find out?

edit on 8/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Sure, send me a fluoride testing kit and I will be happy to post the results with pics for proof and whatever else needed as proof for anyone to deny! =D

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The villages I visit use mountain spring water, no water treatment plant.
Do you know the fluoride level of that water?

If it were good, fluoride would have been adapted by the human body as a need.
I guess it depends on what you call a "need" but it seems that our bodies work better with it than without it.

The most obvious sign that a person has a fluoride deficiency is the appearance of dental carries, better known as cavities and weakened tooth enamel. Brittle bones which generally are caused by bone demineralization are also a symptom of fluoride deficiency. This situation can lead to a higher likelihood of developing bone fractures and possibly even osteoporosis.

www.healthylivinganswers.com...

In your post you quote about "symptoms" as you probably know there is a big difference between symptoms and side affects of known drugs...

I hate to bring this up because I hate medication but I pop 9 pills a day and have done so for over 20 years and I hate it.

My point is if you read my perscription labels the side affects possible are in the thousands and I am not joking here at all.

That little quote you posted above is pretty small when compared to a list of the possibilities from over exposure to Fluroide.

To quote the Government all you need is milk and your bones will be strong and last you for your life time:-)
Wanna be a football star? Eat your Wheaties and no problem you are guaranteed a starting slot as an NFL Quarter back.

Please give me a break here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

The villages I visit use mountain spring water, no water treatment plant.
Do you know the fluoride level of that water?

If it were good, fluoride would have been adapted by the human body as a need.
I guess it depends on what you call a "need" but it seems that our bodies work better with it than without it.

The most obvious sign that a person has a fluoride deficiency is the appearance of dental carries, better known as cavities and weakened tooth enamel. Brittle bones which generally are caused by bone demineralization are also a symptom of fluoride deficiency. This situation can lead to a higher likelihood of developing bone fractures and possibly even osteoporosis.

www.healthylivinganswers.com...

In your post you quote about "symptoms" as you probably know there is a big difference between symptoms and side affects of known drugs...

I hate to bring this up because I hate medication but I pop 9 pills a day and have done so for over 20 years and I hate it.

My point is if you read my perscription labels the side affects possible are in the thousands and I am not joking here at all.

That little quote you posted above is pretty small when compared to a list of the possibilities from over exposure to Fluroide.

To quote the Government all you need is milk and your bones will be strong and last you for your life time:-)
Wanna be a football star? Eat your Wheaties and no problem you are guaranteed a starting slot as an NFL Quarter back.

Please give me a break here.
Regards, Iwinder

It took me awhile to figure out the quote structure but yeah, you have a great point. What exactly are all of the side effects of fluoride? That is a great way to look at the issue to compare sides of "organic/natural" drinking water and way of living vs. the fluoridated way.

Edit: What are all of the side effects of "over exposure" as Iwinder puts it. Even if the debate is argued that fluoride is ok, HOW MUCH is ok?
edit on 26-8-2012 by Philippines because: Spelling: affects/effects, to avoid ridicule... Also the part noted "Edit"

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is why we are so screwed the brain washed sheeple will even fight to continue their demise when you try and help them... Sigh!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

www.fluoridealert.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.livestrong.com...
www.webmd.com...
www.fluoridation.com...
www.doctoryourself.com...
www.doctoryourself.com...
www.nofluoride.com...

And on the list goes and thanks for asking and have some good reading or "Re-search" as some people call it.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The only people I can think of who would actively oppose fluoridation of water would be those of the bottled water industry.

When I was in Gilbert Arizona, I noticed that there was an unusually high number of twins there. Unless there was a convention in town, or an enclave, something is in the water already, and women are drinking it and having twins. It's not the fluoride, but maybe a pesticide or a heavy metal or other chemical. So, adding fluoride is just adding to the trouble in Gilbert's gene pool.

I think it's good city to not put anything imported from China into the water. Keep our water American! yay!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Yes, fluorosis is not good . But at fluoridation levels of 1 ppm or less. There is not much chance for over exposure unless you drink a really, really great amount of tap water.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This is not true either; due to the fact that fluoride is cumulative and does not have a natural escape from the body, prolonged exposure over several years is really where it kills you. Especially when that 1ppm is in every single thing that you consume..

Or the fact that it leeches aluminum from your pipes which it binds with allowing the aluminum to bypass your blood-brain barrier..
edit on 26-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

Yes, fluorosis is not good . But at fluoridation levels of 1 ppm or less. There is not much chance for over exposure unless you drink a really, really great amount of tap water.

"Not much chance" won't cut it with me and I feel a lot of posters on this thread will agree.
I want no Fluoride in our water and I want no chances taken at all.......

A small chance is all it takes for undesirables allowed into our bodies with no say in the matter.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 26-8-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I will respond to your poorly thought out post shortly. I'm on mobile at the moment which severely restricts my ability to effectively respond to your posts.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm starting to get the idea that you work for a water treatment plant where this stuff is being added because your defense of this poisoning is incomprehensible.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Mind proving that fluoride is actually beneficial as well? Mind comparing countries in Europe that don't fluoridate their water supply opposed to comparing super powers to 3rd world countries?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

I consider him to be a shill of the worst kind. One that isn't even paid. All I ever see is him spewing and regurgitating TPTB material like a Nazi Propaganda machine. Chances are he isn't a government employee; doesn't mean he isn't contributing to their cause.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

A different source, which he seems to conveniently be forgetting. Sodium fluoride is the same water Adolf used I'm the concentration camps. Way to effectively be a Nazi, Phage; Hitler would be proud.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Anyone wishing to understand just exactly why fluoride is ultimately being added to our drinking water may be interested in reading this

Fluoride, added to the water supply of many cities and counties and sold by WalMart in its nursery water, has a tendency to accumulate not only in developing teeth causing discoloration, and in bones making them brittle. The mineral is associated with cancer and it also accumulates in the pineal gland, an important hormone control center, where it wreaks considerable havoc. Paul Connett of Fluoride Action Network comments on Jennifer Luke's research which was part of her PhD thesis and had just been published in Caries Research under the title: Fluoride Deposition in the Aged Human Pineal Gland.

Now, this may not be officially sanctioned government authorized and approved reading material and it does
not come from any studies funded by the goverment directly at least.
This is what makes sense to ME.

Basically, it has an accumulative effect which I've seen no one mention here yet.
It has NOTHING to do with drinking enough to harm you.
You can take all of that "You'd have to drink____ gallons" B.S. and shove it where the sun don't shine.
I IS ACCUMULATING!!!
Why is that so hard to understand?

When Luke found out that the pineal gland - a little gland in the center of the brain, responsible for a very large range of regulating activities (it produces serotonin and melatonin) - was also a calcifying tissue, like the teeth and the bones, she hypothesized it would concentrate fluoride to very high levels. The gland is not protected by the blood brain barrier and has a very high perfusion rate of blood, second only to the kidney.

Luke had 11 cadavers analyzed in the UK. As she predicted she found astronomically high levels of fluoride in the calcium hydroxy apatite crystals produced by the gland. The average was 9000 ppm and went as high as 21,000 in one case. These levels are at, or higher, than fluoride levels in the bones of people suffering from skeletal fluorosis. It is these findings which have just been published.

I do not live in a world where the government gives two squirts of piss about my life much less my teeth.
I DO live in a world where my government has been caught lying,stealing,cheating,killing,oppressing, and secretly testing ITS OWN CITIZENS!!!!!

I do not live in a world where my government adds vitamin "D" "B12" "C" or any others to my drinking water.
I DO live in a world where my goverment adds a neurotoxin called fluoride to my drinking water.
These are facts, not opinions.

The use of fluoride for "health" reasons is one of the great insanities of our times. Could it be just by chance that the Germans and Russians both used fluoride to make prisoners stupid and docile or that the US government faced legal action over the toxic effects in the environment of this nuclear waste by-product?

If anyone chooses to believe the fluoride myth at this point it is out of shear willfull ignorance.
You would have have to actively avoid,ignore,and dismiss ALL of the evidence out there which shows what is actually happening here. There sure seem to be a few in this thread and you know what??

More power to 'em.
It doesn't effect my day in the least.
I will continue to drink my non flouridated water and coincidentally haveing NO cavities or dental problems in the least.

They will continue to ingest a neurotoxin into their systems everyday ON PURPOSE!!!!

I say go for it.
It is social Darwinism at its finest.
It's called the weeding out process.

edit on 26-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you aware of the fact that Vitamin K2 is a legitimate substance that is non toxic and actually prevents cavities and dental decay correct? Or that Japan has authorized it in treatment of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis? Your ignorance of medicine is astounding... Either one of two things are going on here: A) Due to your age in the 50's, you probably fought in Vietnam, and with the time you were born you were brought up to faithfully trust in tr government in everything they say, or B) You are just choosing to be obtuse of your own accord. I would say PTSD got you or the fluoride.

But you know since you are getting into your senior years now; dont forget to get your alzheimers vaccine loaded with mercury and aluminum so that they could put you in a home and draw away all of your life savings leaving your future generatione less and less, once you actually start exhibiting symptoms.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I mean because such and such organization investigating themselves can be considered unbiased, right?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Anyone wishing to understand just exactly why fluoride is ultimately being added to our drinking water may be interested in reading this

Fluoride, added to the water supply of many cities and counties and sold by WalMart in its nursery water, has a tendency to accumulate not only in developing teeth causing discoloration, and in bones making them brittle. The mineral is associated with cancer and it also accumulates in the pineal gland, an important hormone control center, where it wreaks considerable havoc. Paul Connett of Fluoride Action Network comments on Jennifer Luke's research which was part of her PhD thesis and had just been published in Caries Research under the title: Fluoride Deposition in the Aged Human Pineal Gland.

Now, this may not be officially sanctioned government authorized and approved reading material and it does
not come from any studies funded by the goverment directly at least.
This is what makes sense to ME.

Basically, it has an accumulative effect which I've seen no one mention here yet.
It has NOTHING to do with drinking enough to harm you.
You can take all of that "You'd have to drink____ gallons" B.S. and shove it where the sun don't shine.
I IS ACCUMULATING!!!
Why is that so hard to understand?

When Luke found out that the pineal gland - a little gland in the center of the brain, responsible for a very large range of regulating activities (it produces serotonin and melatonin) - was also a calcifying tissue, like the teeth and the bones, she hypothesized it would concentrate fluoride to very high levels. The gland is not protected by the blood brain barrier and has a very high perfusion rate of blood, second only to the kidney.

Luke had 11 cadavers analyzed in the UK. As she predicted she found astronomically high levels of fluoride in the calcium hydroxy apatite crystals produced by the gland. The average was 9000 ppm and went as high as 21,000 in one case. These levels are at, or higher, than fluoride levels in the bones of people suffering from skeletal fluorosis. It is these findings which have just been published.

I do not live in a world where the government gives two squirts of piss about my life much less my teeth.
I DO live in a world where my government has been caught lying,stealing,cheating,killing,oppressing, and secretly testing ITS OWN CITIZENS!!!!!

I do not live in a world where my government adds vitamin "D" "B12" "C" or any others to my drinking water.
I DO live in a world where my goverment adds a neurotoxin called fluoride to my drinking water.
These are facts, not opinions.

The use of fluoride for "health" reasons is one of the great insanities of our times. Could it be just by chance that the Germans and Russians both used fluoride to make prisoners stupid and docile or that the US government faced legal action over the toxic effects in the environment of this nuclear waste by-product?

If anyone chooses to believe the fluoride myth at this point it is out of shear willfull ignorance.
You would have have to actively avoid,ignore,and dismiss ALL of the evidence out there which shows what is actually happening here. There sure seem to be a few in this thread and you know what??

More power to 'em.
It doesn't effect my day in the least.
I will continue to drink my non flouridated water and coincidentally haveing NO cavities or dental problems in the least.

They will continue to ingest a nerotoxin into their systems everyday ON PURPOSE!!!!

I say go for it.
It is social Darwinism at its finest.
It's called the weeding out process.

No arguments here on the Pineal Gland aspect of this thread goes, the wife is a certified Yoga instructor with a pretty large volume of students and knowledge.

If you like check out her posts, her name is YogaGinns
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I want no Fluoride in our water and I want no chances taken at all.......

No chances at all. You must lead a very boring life.

But go ahead and work with your community to have fluoridation stopped where you live (if, in fact it is being done).

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

This is not true either; due to the fact that fluoride is cumulative and does not have a natural escape from the body, prolonged exposure over several years is really where it kills you.
Really? Or is that just another baseless claim like 100,000 deaths a year from prescription drugs?

Or the fact that it leeches aluminum from your pipes which it binds with allowing the aluminum to bypass your blood-brain barrier..
You have aluminum pipes? You sure make a lot of odd claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join