It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plant officials stop flouridating water... Get put on leave

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Just found your post and read the quote you inserted. The quote - to me - suggests that even though there is fluoride in the water 60% to 90% of Children in industrialised areas still have tooth decay. Soooooo this means fluoride is not working. Is that context correct??

Logic indicates that the fluoride is not working but that coconuts might be the key to prevention of tooth decay.So we can add that fluoride not only did not prevent tooth decay in 60% to 90% of the Children referred to in your quote but that it may have actually contributed to the tooth decay.

Is this the context in which your post/argument sits??? I have learned about sodium fluoride and am anti - the gist of your post suggests to me you are okay with sodium fluoride in the water - is that correct?

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Just found your post and read the quote you inserted. The quote - to me - suggests that even though there is fluoride in the water 60% to 90% of Children in industrialised areas still have tooth decay. Soooooo this means fluoride is not working. Is that context correct??

Logic indicates that the fluoride is not working but that coconuts might be the key to prevention of tooth decay.So we can add that fluoride not only did not prevent tooth decay in 60% to 90% of the Children referred to in your quote but that it may have actually contributed to the tooth decay.

Is this the context in which your post/argument sits??? I have learned about sodium fluoride and am anti - the gist of your post suggests to me you are okay with sodium fluoride in the water - is that correct?

Much Peace...

Not correct at all. I have been arguing against the fluoridation of drinking water throughout this entire thread, and have provided the recent findings in the link I provided as a further proof that it is unnecessary. I have also argued that excess fluoride is DETRIMENTAL to dental health (as have many dentists).

I have also provided links to interviews with dentists who share my opinion (whom have far more experience than phage, despite his leanings).

I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that fluoridation of drinking water is not only unnecessary to facilitate dental health, it is in fact DETRIMENTAL in situations where individuals follow modern practice with fluoridated tooth paste ON TOP of consuming large amounts of fluoridated water. The logic, statistics, and information provided more than back up my position, and while phage is an "intellectual heavyweight", he has yet to prove any of them wrong.

I have provided the study of coconut oil with added enzymes as a further rebuttal as to why fluoridation of a water supply is completely UNNECESSARY.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

There are a lot of oils that have similar properties, my daughter was studying oil rinses. Many bacteria can't grow in oils, do you worry about bacteria growing in a french fryer?....... No........ Coconut oil tastes great on popcorn and works good because it handles high heat for cooking it in a pot.

It seems to me that if fluoride attaches to the thyroid and suppresses the proper use of Iodine, it would lower energy production needed by the body to fight infections when they are small. This would in theory increase tooth decay. The energy reduction would in theory also slow the development of the dentin and possibly cause flaws in it's development. You can't make assumptions on how the body works by analyzing the elements in the bone and study a few processes without considering possible side effects.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join