It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plant officials stop flouridating water... Get put on leave

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

The main reason fluoride is added to water is not for the health of teeth, it is to settle the populations. It doesn't work right though because the people with the best dispositions naturally get overmedicated because of their traditions and get sick. So then the government tells them to restrict salt and the problem gets worse. I have no problem with doing things to make people get along, I have a problem with this system. Subsidize the asparagus industry to bring prices down, that will make the asparagus growers happier in Michigan. Asparagains rock and natural occuring ones in Asparagus have very little toxic effects. Cabbage works too but it gives you bad smelling gas

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I am aware of the neurological effects of fluoride and how they calm the body through tampering of Serotonin..I am also aware that this is precisely what Adolf Hitler did in the concentration camps to keep the Jews from fighting with the guards. However, the 100% reason that I have ever seen for the validation of fluoridating our water is to prevent dental decay, not to medicate the masses and keep them so passive in a prison state, that they are the first ones killed off.

Phage, earlier in the thread, I also asked you to provide proof or evidence for the reasoning that countries such as Sweden that don't have fluoridated water, have significantly higher rates of dental decay, compared to the US, which you did not do. I am not interested in the comparing of super power countries like the US to somewhere like Venezuela, or Brazil.. However, since you neglected to do so; I thought I would provide that for you.

Ironically enough for your case, Iceland who doesn't even fluoridate their water experienced a greater drop in dental decay than the United States and Australia combined in almost less time.
edit on 27-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by aware6788
This is interesting because all the testing regarding Flouride that was done within controlled settings produced liver and bone cancer in rats. The larger part of Europe has not been adding Flouride to their water because of the known health risks. Why do we allow this, or should I ask why does the government support this? population control, long-term planning.

Population control for sure, they want to slowly kill us. I think I will start buying purified water and drink tap water no more !

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JT92252

Be aware that most purified water still contains fluoride. Reverse Osmosis leaves minute traces depending on the efficiency of the machine, it could even remove only 20% of the fluoride. Distilled water is the only source that is completely uncontaminated.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I see from your posts you have a good knowledge of fluoride. You also have studied what lies exist about it. That is good. In the right form our bodies can deal with organic fluorides by steering us to ingest the antidotes. Sodium Fluoride in water is a different story, overall it is bad for you. I am against fluoridating water. Chlorine in water is bad enough.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Distilled water is a good medicine for certain conditions but I sure wouldn't drink it long term.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Interesting to note that Chlorine is part of the same periodic table group 'halogens' as Fluoride/Fluorine, Bromide/Bromine, Chloride/Chlorine and Iodide/Iodine. The first three all displace Iodide/Iodine due to atomic weight, and they compete for absorption by your Thyroid gland which can not tell the difference until it comes to actually being able to use those molecules which it can't do; ultimately adversely effecting your thyroid. Your Thyroid produces hormones (thyroxine and triiodothyronine) that regulate your metabolism and how sensitive your body is to the other hormones...

Fluoride which has been added to table salt (Sodium Chloride) in some countries are killers to your thyroid...Simply because you have both fluoride and chloride effecting it detrimentally.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I mentioned a few pages back that the 'minerals and nutrients' in water, are inorganic, coming from the runoff of ground sources, springs, and rock beds. Your body can not assimilate them, you are meant to receive all nutrients and minerals from your diet, not your source of hydration.

aquariusthewaterbearer.com...

www.rawfoodexplained.com...

Maybe you would benefit from the material on these sites?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Water is fluoridated to prevent tooth decay...geeze Phage for a member
of ATS that surely is a naive statement. Do you honestly think the government
and medical industry is concerned with our teeth? If anything, the medical (dental)
industry would NOT want fluoride in the water if it truly did reduce cavities. I'll let you
take a guess why.

When the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) nominated water fluoridation as one of the top 10 public health achievements of the 20th century, it published a graph, which showed the reduction of cavities in US children coupled with the increase in water systems that have been fluoridated since the 1960's. The CDC referred to the graph with the statement:

"as a result [of water fluoridation], dental caries declined precipitously during the second half of the 20th century."

However, what the CDC failed to mention is that similar declines in tooth decay have occurred in virtually every western country, most of which do not fluoridate water.

Odd, isn't it? Perhaps the reduction in cavities and tooth decay can be attributed to the increased knowledge of dental hygiene. It seems to be a case of post hoc ergo propter hoc. Simply because tooth health has gotten better does not mean we can simply attribute it to the use of fluoride in water.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

There is nothing on those sites that says to drink distilled water regularly, at least that I found. What is said is "The body cells can use only pure (distilled) water—such as that found in fruits and plants—and they reject all inorganic minerals consumed in mineral-laden waters." The water in plants is good for you but it is ingested as part of the plant. Extracting it and drinking it by itself is not good. The site contained a lot of useful information but some of it's information is not taking into consideration the burnt out soils or mineral deficiencies of different areas in our country. It also excludes foods that are animal based. For chlorine, fish and egg whites are an excellent source. Plain table salt also stimulates the kidneys in many people to excrete toxins the body has accumulated. By creating reactions during the cooking process and with the interactions with the gut fluora minerals present in salt and in water can be utilized. The one article addressed the diet of someone participating in a vegetarian diet and doesn't address the normal meat consuming persons needs. It also appeared to be a raw foods site so this information is critical to those who use raw foods for nutrition. The Alchemy of cooking changes things.

The problems associated with consuming distilled water are addressed in many articles around the net. Here is one such site...www.livestrong.com... Although drinking distilled water on occasion is probably good for a person, long term use is not good. I see it as a medicine. It has been a while since I researched this. I don't remember all the particulars. I do know that distilled water will try to fill it's covalent bonds by nature and I do know that it is sold in plastic bottles. This makes the water attract minerals and draw them out of the foods to satisfy it's hunger. I try to put technical language into laymans terms, giving the water life like personification.

Plants absorb nutrients based on the structure of their DNA. This forms their shape. If a mineral deficiency is in the soil a plants shape will be altered and it will grow differently. This is one way to identify a deficiency in the plant. Liming the soil allows the release of many minerals to make them available to the plants. It breaks down the clays so they can be absorbed. This is very important to understand. Too much lime and the clays will disappear quickly and run off with rains and the soil PH will be off.

The other article addressed drinking urine I think, it was an advertisement for a seminar. Although the urine contains many minerals in a useable form and are excreted because of an imbalance, I wouldn't want to drink it unless I had to. The kidneys are also used by the body to excrete chemicals that are at levels that are too high in the body. If I was trapped in a building after an earthquake or out in the desert I would consider drinking my pee. I'll give my pee to the septic tank and it can give it to the trees through the drainfield.
You can drink all the pee you want, have at it, I'll drink my well water made into coffee as my source of hydration.
edit on 27-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well hate to say it but we humans on the whole are stupid and blind, mostly. We can't see this clearly from our perspective but a higher civilization can see it very clearly just as we can very clearly see the depravity and servitude and suffering that's present in lower less developed civilizations. However, from their perspective, all is well. In fact, lower civilizations might despise us. This is why higher civilizations can't effectively help lower civilizations without causing conflict. It's a lot like trying to help an animal that because of mistrust and fear tries to escape or bite you. Even if you can ease the animal's responses and help it, either the animal becomes your loyal pet - a slave to your desires - or it must live the greater bulk of its life on its own and suffer from its own choices. As an analogy, the animal could be you or I or a bacterium or a supreme galactic-scale intelligence.

I'm not disparaging people who fight the good fight. There wouldn't be a higher civilization if nobody tried to make things better. We have to fight to survive, it's universal. In truth, I think I'm casting stones at nature itself. I know I can't change universal laws, but I retain the right to complain even if that complaining cannot change the outcome except maybe to sour my mood.

Whether we know it or not, we're all struggling, from the single-celled to the highest gods. There's no free lunch, even for those who think they're getting one. Everything has a cost.
edit on 27-8-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Boy, you know as much as if not more than I on this subject. Some of my knowledge goes back to the seventies on this stuff, that's when the health departments tried to intimidate, threaten, and destroy people's lives if they disagreed with fluoride in water. Think about it
all that to help fight cavities
I seem to doubt that.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The problem is with our current state of contamination in the food and service industry: Mercury and fluoride in soda's, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Monsodium Glutamate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, aluminum, etc etc, requires us to drink distilled water at least regularly because the toxins just continue to accumulate. If we had a proper and balanced diet, that was free of contaminants, this would not be the case. Although when it comes down to hydration, I am in complete and utter favor of 100% fruit juice. Especially Goji berries and Noni. I am currently working on a google doc that is my creation; it will be styled similar to the Periodic Table of Elements, but is based around the 42+ essential nutrients required by the body to fight off all disease. Can't go into too much detail right now about it, however it will be intended as a reference chart for the complete and extended use of all such nutrients, and trace minerals.

Would like to add this piece..

“Do I need to tell you why drinking plenty of good quality water is as essential to health as eating properly? In a nutshell: one of the main activities of the body’s self-healing system is filtration of the blood, a job performed mostly by the kidneys which a little help from the mechanism of perspiration. Kidneys are such efficient, compact and miraculous filters that they put to shame the dialysis machines used the maintain the patients with renal failure. T he heart, blood, and kidneys are a single functional unit the constantly cleanses and purifies itself, removing all the toxic wastes of metabolism and the breakdown products of harmful substances that get onto our bodies one way or another. This purification system can operate efficiently only if the volume of water flowing through it is sufficient to carry away the waste. Further, as good quality steam distilled water enters the body, it has the ability to pick-up mineral deposits accumulated in cells, joints, artery walls, or wherever such deposits occur and begin to carry them out. Gallstones and kidney stores then decrease, and it also lessens arthritic pain as joints become more supple and movable.” Dr. Andrew Weil, Natural Health, Natural Medicine

www.precisionwatersystems.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Most of the damage comes from not replacing the mineral and nutrients that were absorbed if they could be. Our standard western American diet is so degraded and decayed that it is really no wonder why obesity is becoming an epidemic. Which is in part contributed to the toxins and contaminants they have replaced nutrients with in our food. Last time I went to a true farmer's house, I never saw them kill a pig for sausage and then soak the pork in antifreeze...If that gives you any indication..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What I want to know is why there are people with healthy mouths which have never been exposed to artificially fluoridated anything. You ever see those old russian ladies with perfect teeth and all they ever used on them were baking soda and maybe some hydrogen peroxide?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

In fact, this is what I use, plus or minus a few things extra. I agree that there are quite a number of people that have perfectly healthy teeth, who do not use fluoride. Besides just because fluoride improves your resistance to dental decay by mottling teeth, isn't the same as saying you will have a mouthful of pearly whites. I have worked in the customer service industry and let me tell you; there are quite a lot of people with mottled and splotchy teeth. The few that have pearly whites, are of substantial material income.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yeah, they are hitting us from all sides. With all my research I have yet to find a pancea, just a bunch of things to help.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Chronic fluorosis results in mottling of the teeth of children.
Yes.

So basically the same mottling of the teeth that is the basis for "fluoride strengthens your teeth"
Not exactly. Reduction of tooth decay also occurs when fluorosis is not present.

Not to forget this nifty little article that mentions that the rates of fluorosis have gone up by at least 40% since fluoridation of water supplies started.
Incorrect. Neither the article you linked nor the study it refers to show that.

Now this all really begs the question of : How do uninformed voters have the right to dictate the treatment that the informed object, but are subject to?
Why do you say they are uninformed?

Why is it that us, the people who are informed and object to it; are made to pay for a public water bill for contaminated water that we don't want, buy fluoride filters that are expensive, etc etc?
You only pay for the water you use. What if you live in an area with a water supply with a natural level of 0.7 ppm? Should those who don't fear fluoride pay to have it removed because some do? There are people that object to speed limits, why should they have to drive below a certain speed. Why that's just unAmerican!

That's some kind of neo-nazi thinking you got going on there.
Really? I thought it was a representational republic. You know that there are communities which have stopped or never had fluoridation, right? That doesn't sound Nazi (neo or otherwise).

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

This is why I took such offense when he went on about how it was supposedly beneficial to heart disease patients
Why do you feel you need to lie about what I have said?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join