It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict Isaac to head directly towards Tampa based on conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here's why:

The GOP, RNC, and USA among others now see free speech and an increase in unhappy Americans as a threat to their power. In Tampa, they have emptied a prison full of convicts, to make room for protesters, releasing some of those convicts on the streets. Imo, they will do anything to silence dissent.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although I don’t believe modern science concerning weather manipulation is capable of creating such a system as Isaac, being familiar with the science, I believe government controlled scientist are capable of steering such a system to some degree. My weather investigations here in Florida have led me to believe that aerosols are being released from planes in order to impact weather conditions. I have seen this time and time again here and I have noticed recent activity. I think that the controlling powers will chose to take advantage of this weather system to deter would be protesters, Ron Paul supporters, and unhappy Americans in general from showing up or having an impact.

So there you have it. Only time will tell but because I have been studying the weather here for some time now, and I have noticed the increase in the war on free speech, I feel pretty confident with this prediction.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What about the DNC???

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
As with all predictions, dreams and prophecies; predictions, dreams and prophesies are usually exactly what will NOT happen.

In this case, however, it's within the realm of probability based on previous historical storm trends, so, it doesn't really take a prophetic dream to make an educated guess in this case.

Just say'n.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I called this thread would appear here 2 days ago

linky

lol
edit on 25-8-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hysterical indeed............

Conspiracy.........a sinister design or just plain old path????????????????

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatDivider

Yeah the DNC definitely qualify as a controlling power in my book.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's a shame "they" don't steer weather systems to the wildfires burning out of control in the West.

Makes sense, I suppose... GOP hates blue states.

I think you're on to "something"

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

As with all predictions, dreams and prophecies; predictions, dreams and prophesies are usually exactly what will NOT happen.

In this case, however, it's within the realm of probability based on previous historical storm trends, so, it doesn't really take a prophetic dream to make an educated guess in this case.

Just say'n.

Agreed, this prediction is not based on a dream. It's based on science and conspiracy.
I have felt this way for several days now but as of today, chances do seem high that Isaac will move towards Tampa.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
Here's why:

The GOP, RNC, and USA among others now see free speech and an increase in unhappy Americans as a threat to their power. In Tampa, they have emptied a prison full of convicts, to make room for protesters, releasing some of those convicts on the streets. Imo, they will do anything to silence dissent.

Although I don’t believe modern science concerning weather manipulation is capable of creating such a system as Isaac, being familiar with the science, I believe government controlled scientist are capable of steering such a system to some degree. My weather investigations here in Florida have led me to believe that aerosols are being released from planes in order to impact weather conditions. I have seen this time and time again here and I have noticed recent activity. I think that the controlling powers will chose to take advantage of this weather system to deter would be protesters, Ron Paul supporters, and unhappy Americans in general from showing up or having an impact.

So there you have it. Only time will tell but because I have been studying the weather here for some time now, and I have noticed the increase in the war on free speech, I feel pretty confident with this prediction.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I called this thread would appear here 2 days ago

linky

lol
edit on 25-8-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

Yeah, but you said HAARP and I said aerosols, and based that theory on long term local observations and scientific research.

But yeah, we were basically thinking the same thing around the same time.

edit on 25-8-2012 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

The other question this presents is:
If the storm hits the RNC, making a mess, does this nullify conspiracies applying to HAARP and weather control, or goes it ratify it in consideration of there being a Democratic President on the American Throne?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

You lost me on the war on free speech.

dailycaller.com... ns/
EXCLUSIVE: GOP Platform includes Internet Freedom, language indicates influence of Rand Paul and libertarian-Republicans by Josh Peterson

edit on 25-8-2012 by RELDDIR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
It's a shame "they" don't steer weather systems to the wildfires burning out of control in the West.

Makes sense, I suppose... GOP hates blue states.

I think you're on to "something"

Or why haven’t they been using weather manipulation techniques to combat the serious droughts that are happening in parts of the country?

Or maybe they were, but ran out of money to do so.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
dailycaller.com... ns/

You lost me on the free speech part.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by IndieA

The other question this presents is:
If the storm hits the RNC, making a mess, does this nullify conspiracies applying to HAARP and weather control, or goes it ratify it in consideration of there being a Democratic President on the American Throne?

I don't think it with prove anything.

It will just be something to think about or look into.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by RELDDIR

You lost me on the war on free speech.

dailycaller.com... ns/
EXCLUSIVE: GOP Platform includes Internet Freedom, language indicates influence of Rand Paul and libertarian-Republicans by Josh Peterson

edit on 25-8-2012 by RELDDIR because: (no reason given)

Seriously? Well I wouldn't say you are beyond hope but I don't have time to explain things to sleepy people.
edit on 25-8-2012 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

LOL! The http link doesn't work. "http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/24/exclusive-gop-platform-includes-internet-freedom-language-indicates-influence-of-rand-paul-and-libertarian-republi cans/" Try to cut and paste

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Otherwise, there is a link on drudgereport.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Otherwise, there is a link on drudgereport.com...

Apologies, in this case I’m the sleepy one.

So they have cancelled the first day. It makes sense to me that it would be in the controlling powers best interest to just shorten the RNC and get it over with rather then reschedule when weather might be good and protesters would be in full force.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
RNC/Possible false flag-Tampa RNC,

top topics

join