It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is an eternal expansion (universes and beings eternally being created)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is what I am coming to believe. I believe that anything that has ever been thought exists in a mental realm and as more people think, these ideas grow and they may become souls - life of their own - which can then incarnate into a physical body (world).

I'm starting to believe that the order of reality is expansion, sure, all human beings think alike when you look at the "huge" picture. It is basic things such as "food", "water", "love", and "shelter"; but from each human mind it gives a SLIGHTLY different experience and that adds to the expansion of the human collective (of Earth).

There are many worlds existing and many more worlds being created because of "thought", if you can imagine it, this world somehow exists, whether it is in this universe or another, and universes are always being created.

I believe that the universe may sometimes shrink and regrow in order to "erase" what's been on it and to allow for more expansion. Even though there is an infinity of universes and even more being created, I believe that sometimes it erases for the beings that are use to ITS logic to create more and more.

I believe that this expansion is what we call "growth", "maturity", and even "creativity".

Sex is the strongest of this creative energy, it is so powerful that it can quickly manifest another physical being into the world (something that will not happen with just the power of thought)...

Even if it is masturbation, it still has the same amount of energy, but it is directed in another way, that energy can be used to create and pull the images of a person's mind into physical reality (although there are other factors such as logic and beliefs).

Creation is always being created, forever, growing into more and more. Expansion is the name of the game, and the method is through relief. Notice how nature takes the easiest path to do things...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

God is still breathing out - everything is still expanding.

At some point God will need to breathe in again and all of life will cease to be.

This is how I see it - not sure if it fits in exactly with your thread. If we are God (or creations of God) then that would probably work somehow with what you are referring to.

PS - For all the dudes out there - masturbation can dramatically reduce the risks of prostate problems (cancer) later in life - just thought I'd mention as a public service

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Press pause here to see binary star system. DISCLOSURE username kenny of disclose.tv
It is a binaural hologram of red star blue star katchina.
Watch universe to understand ARCANGEL METATRON. TY

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by arpgme

God is still breathing out - everything is still expanding.

At some point God will need to breathe in again and all of life will cease to be.

This is how I see it - not sure if it fits in exactly with your thread.

I think that all existence is what makes up "God" and God is eternal and has been expanding larger and larger and always has been.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Sex is the strongest of this creative energy, it is so powerful that it can quickly manifest another physical being into the world (something that will not happen with just the power of thought)...
reply to post by arpgme

I agree. Although sex with wrong person is damaging to spirit and engery auroa. I would not have sex unless with right person, person vibrating at same frequency as myself. Mabey im talking about my soul mate. Masturbation yes the same thing. Sex is not as strong as love. Love is stronger again. People who worship sex over love have taken the easy road. Unity with a soul mate means sex and love can combine. If a person doesnt find their soul mate then they are limited and sex is mostly wasted in unattainable fantasy.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It is beneficial either way. If you have sex with someone matching your energy that is great. If you have sex with someone of a lower energy, it still merges (influencing your energy to lower but somewhat RAISING theirs - so you are helping them). If you do it with a higher, it is as if you were the lower energy...

Just wanted to put a positive perspective incase a person has sex with a lower energy person.
edit on 29-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It is beneficial either way. If you have sex with someone matching your energy that is great. If you have sex with someone of a lower energy, it still merges (influencing your energy to lower but somewhat RAISING theirs - so you are helping them). If you do it with a higher, it is as if you were the lower energy...

Just wanted to put a positive perspective incase a person has sex with a lower energy person.
edit on 29-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

It sounds like you are the open relationship type. For me I really meant what i said. Love is stronger than sex. Love can send a person across the universe. Through the long last of its time. From here to etermity. Sex is just so easy to get these days been there done it and know it cant do any of that. i know that the power love can do, athough i cant speak of those experiences because they are so fantastic i can hardly believed they were real.

edit on 29-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: yes i really do mean ive been there and done it all.

top topics

join