It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have been coming on this site now for about 18 months and finally have to start posting as today I found something quite strange and need to start a thread to find out what it is.....20 posts before I can ask for help in figuring this out....which is now driving me nutty, anyway hoping this introduction message counts as number one and so will be rushing around in the next day adding to my 20 lol...
A little about me....living in the Uk, love this site so much it is my home page and the first thing I check on every morning, if my hubby ever tells me anything he has read in the news I know it will be on here in more detail.....I am interested in everything and everyone...all apart from anything to do with politics, I love people and I love mysteries, and now today I found my very own mystery which is going to drive me nutty until I know what it is.
Looking forward to getting some help.
Pebbles123
edit on 25-8-2012 by pebbles123 because: zz

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pebbles123

Welcome to the dark side of the moon!, look forward to your comments and now really intrigued about your mystery you spoke of! Can't wait!
ATS is really fun,and I check here for news as well!!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
hello
and welcome to ATS glad to have you here

just reply to the first 20 people in your intro and you'll be good to go if your in a rush...

cant wait to hear what you got in store for us...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip......I never thought about that, I was just writing my second post so now this is three lol....
My mystery is a silver disc that I found today in a charity shop, its been hung on a cord as in like a necklace, but the disc itself is really strange and has arrows and dots and this weird hole in the middle, it also looks like it is silver.....I will post some pics when I have done my 20 posts....thanks though for your tip....
pebbles

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Greetings Pebbles,

Looking forward to your big post.

Will Bam Bam be joining up too

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Love it lol.......bam bam.....never thought of that one lol....my real name is Sandy, so I guess I was thinking of a user name to do with the beach and came up with pebbles......ok now I think I have written four posts, so only another 16 to go.......

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hi pebbles123, i went for the 321 approach, which i think is slightly better.
anyway, howdy

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hmmm 321 or 123 lol, thanks for your welcome though....hopefully by tomorrow I will be able to post some pics of my necklace which I don't think is a necklace, I do love a good mystery.....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Welcome Pebbles, nice to have you join the family. Look forward to your threads and posts.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
thanks for the warm welcomes.....still trying hard here to get my 20 posts, how on earth do you find out how many you have written as I have now been all over the place writing little bits and bobs lol......

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's on the left side rightbunder your username and avatar it says

P17

So 3 more to go...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hi pebbbles, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'll be looking forward to your thread about the disc.

See you around

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Welcome pebbles123

Hope you enjoy your time as a member here, and look forward to reading your contributions.

The object you are discussing sounds intriguing, and am looking forward to seeing the pics of it.

top topics

join