It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL 9 Victims Injured By POLICE Fire at Empire State Shootings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hows this for "serve and protect"? The men and women we count on to save us in these situations, are the ONLY ones responsible for these people being injured. No wonder they are reporting the suspect didnt even get a shot off during the "shoot out" with police. Seems they were pretty much on top of things

Police appear to be at fault for all nine people injured during the recent shooting incident in the shadow of the Empire State building, says NYPD Commissioner Raymond Kelly. “It appears that all nine of the victims were struck with either fragments or by the bullet fire by the police,” Kelly said to journalists Saturday.
rt.com...

While I do commend the actions of the police shooting the suspect before he could kill any one else, at what cost
I ask? Seriously NINE PEOPLE? I thought NYPD were a tad more proficient will small arms than that.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"i'm nobodies bi*ch"

notting will happen, all this honestly just makes me laugh, i feel bad for the people but like seriously, cops need a little more training, hasn't it been obvious yet

just a big joke if you ask me

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

i saw something the other day i can not remember if it was on here or not were a young man had been in a car accident and the car had burst in to flames,
then the police show up and instead of helping the poor guy that had been badly burnt they tried to arrest him tazered him and then finely shot and killed him ,

the police are just acting crazy its like we have slipped in to the twilight zone just unreal

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Already posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join