It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla museum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

(Nikola Tesla wanted to build a tower to supply the entire world with wireless electricity)

A museum dedicated to electricity pioneer Nikola Tesla is set to be built, after The Oatmeal website exceeded a target of raising $850,000.

Launched less than a week ago, the campaign was set up to buy Tesla's old laboratory in Shoreham, New York. A

About 21,000 people have donated more than $900,000 (£570,000), with 39 days of the crowd-funding campaign to go.

The Serbian-American inventor is best known for his work on alternating current, radio, and electromagnetism.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is the link to TheOatmeal's blog post about it. TheOatmeal

He has a comic about Tesla that's pretty funny and interesting to boot. Been following this story since it started.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't understand the thread.

Tesla is by far the greatest man who ever lived. (sorry jesus.)

I am not going to attempt an explanation of my statement.

For those of you who do not understand I beg of you use your internet and "Google" 'Nikola Tesla' I'm sure you'll like what you find.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is great news. I currently live right next to the Edison Compound in here in Florida. It is a repetitive guided museum tour. I have been asked to leave for talking to my daughter about Tesla. The Ford side of the museum is pretty neat. Looks like I will be taking a Trip to New York.

new topics

top topics

join