It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you buy a Blushwood shrub? (Natural cancer cure that works)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by allenidaho

I'm not so sure that is the case. I should be able to have any plant i want as long as it is not illegal.
I'm not finding any laws against this plant.
Now if someone is selling it as a medicine that is a different case more than likely.

Importing plants can be very difficult and in some cases illegal if there is no environmental study on the plant, it could turn into a noxious weed in a non native environment.
The reason you may be having trouble finding out much about the plant is because it has only recently made the headlines, also collecting wild seeds in the Australian bush requires a license.

From the info i have gathered this is a tree and not a shrub as was stated in the title.
Also i found that you only have to obtain a permit to collect seeds from the national forest but chances are that the majority of these trees are in a national forest.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kostafa

Hi Kostafa just wondering if you managed to get any more info?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Itis to bad the blush wood tree will be government controlled when it grows wild in Australia. There is no money for the government if we had these trees in our back yards. This is a god given cure they will control for money. They want to sell you your life. Its the government way.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's too bad we can't get some berries for controlled growing in other countries. But, I did find where you can get a tincture. Not sure of the source or quality but it might be worth checking out.

www.tonic-herbshop.com.../product&path=46&product_id=116

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The good news is they are establishing areas where they are planting these trees. Only a small amount of the formula is needed and it is injected in the tumor. There is some good information here:

www.ucansurvive.org...

It's a pdf but worth the read. The above is just one treatment which healed over several weeks after the initial injection. Can't get it to show correctly so increase page zoom to read the pic
edit on 25-6-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join