Neil Armstrong dead at age 82 - report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
C0incidence maybe.

L00k what was planned f0r t0nights c0ast t0 c0ast s0mewhere in time with art bell.

6-10pm PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 11/11/02, when Marcus Allen - the publisher of the U.K. edition of Nexus magazine discussed why he no longer believes man went to the Moon.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

RIP Rocket Man. I'll never forget you ...........now your free to fly the universe..........be free.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I always hoped that Neil Armstrong would come out and finally say once and for all what he REALLY saw on the moon. Did he really see aliens there? Now we'll never know.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
RIP Neil. You're a true hero to humankind. Thank you for your contributions to our society as a human being, an explorer...an advocate in some regard. The burden of truths held upon your heart are no longer. Be free, enjoy your afterlife and know that you will be missed.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Out of the twelve men who have walked on the moon, 4 are now dead.

If we don't go back there soon, within the next decade or two, there will be no living person among us who has walked on the moon.

This is why space research is so important. So that all future generations can actually talk to someone who has been there and not just have to hear stories about how one day long ago, moonwalkers walked amongst us.

RIP
edit on 25-8-2012 by rottenrascals because: because spealling

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Still Naive?
The burden of truths held upon your heart are no longer.

Leave it alone. Bart Sibrel's nonsense has no place here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So long to a true American Hero.
An amazingly distinguished career and life.

God speed, Neil.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
awww dammit.. thats cr@p news to start the day with.

RIP Neil Armstrong.

i personally think you really were the first man on the moon!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
RIP, Mr. Armstrong. Your passing marks the passing of an era when America was inspired to great and noble achievements.

This video is not about Neil Armstrong landing on the moon, but about why he was there.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
you can be absolutely sure he is back up there right now.

probably the only person on the planet i have ever been jealous of.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A true hero who went were no man had gone before ...........and eventually brought joy to his neighbour Mr Gorsky

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's been a long road; get'n from there to here......

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
wow. this is hard. i actually feel very emotional about this. what a loss for humankind.
Here was a man who was a real celebrity, for a real reason. Not because he got drunk and did some hooker, but because he stepped on another world and motivated an entire generation to greatness.
what a powerful sense of loss i feel.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Not so sure about loss for mankind, greatest hero ever etc , he was the public face of a very large effort .. but he seemed a nice guy so RIP Neil
We all have to go sometime.

edit on 25-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
its always sad when someone passes. but what really happened on those "missions to the moon"? the pics, audio & video have been debated as being staged.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
He was from a time when every young boy including myself looked up to him and wanted to be an astronaut not a gangsta rapper.
God Bless you Neil... true class.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
sad day

RIP Neil

a man of "towering intelligence" and nerves of steel

we all owe you a tremendous debt of gratitude

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Very very sad news,a man to look upto,a man who risked it all to go to the moon.

what a feeling to be the first man on the moon,a proud day for not just the u.s but the whole world.

RIP neil armstrong

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
RIP Neil

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, Neil, RIP. You were a strange personality. Maybe now, you will make it to the moon.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join