It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by newcovenant

Bohemian grove is not the illuminati. They are not real.

Yeah they are.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by newcovenant

Ok find me just one record of an underground city and I am not talking about the shops that line our subway systems either. There have not been any underground cities found. Where did you hear that? Our ancestors lived in caves, we know that, we've seen their drawings on the cave walls. There are some things that are real and true and some things that are not real and are false. You need to learn the difference.

And you need to get out more.

Mayan Cave to the Underworld found
Vietnam - Worlds Largest Cave Complex discovered
Derinkuyu Underground City
ANCIENT PARTHIAN UNDERGROUND CITY FOUND
Secret Underground Cities - From America to Australia
10 Mysterious Underground Cities
Islamist sect found living underground near Russian city for nearly 10 years

edit on 27-8-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Who let the troll in???

See, this is what happens when you just leave the door open.
Somebody call a damn exterminator and get this thing removed.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
I can confirm that the ringing in your ear is Government tech that can read your mind, see what you see and also insert images, text, thoughts, dreams, video, into your head mind eyes.

This tech is top secret. Not many people know about it and it's very powerful to control humans and there thoughts feelings and processes. I am subjected to it nearly 24 hours aday.

I think I shall run with the tinnitus gig for now...,, its looking way more attractive than this...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A crop circle formation back 2002 comes to mind when you mention that we will be receiving gifts. It was written in the fields of England in the form of ASCII code (computer language). The deciphered code held a unique text that I don't remember fully, but one line got etched into my mind : "Beware the bearers of false gifts"

Google that sentence or look for " Crabwood"

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Here is a site that discusses it. Read the whole article, it is interesting. Seems airlines since 99 have been flying over it even though the radiation levels are really high at times. about five thousand flights per year now. No radiation testing gear on board the jets either. I wonder if passengers are this is happening on their flight. www.nasa.gov... NASA seems to be questioning the safety of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism..

So couldn't that mean there are two holes in the very center of those poles contributing to the effects there?

My good man, I can personally vouch for there being no hole over the North Pole, as I flew more or less directly over it, flying the old polar route on Scandinavian. Mind you, I was a passenger and had plenty of time to look down, there was no hole there. People fly over it all the time, there is no hole.

edit on 30-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wish I could remember the name of the Discovery Channel show, but several weeks ago it featured a couple of guys and the blimp they were flying via radio control. It must have been at least 30 ft. long. It was incredible to watch how the guy with the controller could make the blimp do just about anything. Looking at the blimp in this video, I'd both were one and the same!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Had to make an account to respond to this. Been lurking for about a year now... I must say I agree, something big is happening. I don't know what it will amount to in the end and I highly doubt anybody could pinpoint a specific day that it will culminate. There's theories everywhere of course, but I only know something is going on because stuff started happening in my own life to "wake me up", so to speak. It's hard to describe to strangers how crazy the transformation was, but I seriously did a 180, in many areas of life. My experiences completely changed my perspective, and I was pretty stubborn.

I'll never claim to have the answers. I personally just research what I can, fully subscribe to no theory, mentally bookmark the stuff that "feels right", and observe. But I know something must be going on, because from what I've read I'm not the only one. My own experience is enough to make me stop and think for a second - to imagine it happening to many people definitely makes me give SOME credence to all the hype this time. Not to mention how it seems to coincide with the Earth's crazy experiences.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wtfery

Welcome to ATS.

OP thanks for your thread, I have found it interesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I have always seen the numbers 222, I wonder what it means also. I also wonder if there is a thread with this subject already started. It is very weird.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Only about a thousand of them.
Not a new phenomenon by any means.
What is new to ME is the fact that it happens SO many times a day now that it is laughable.
If I DON'T laugh, I'm afraid I'll cry.

edit on 31-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

We will be holding a party in Bangkok Thailand 12/21/12, you are more than welcome to attend.
Either meet up at the Soi Cowboy on arrival (Group registers as The Dead Enders), or just look for the loudest rock bar in the Patpong.
Just a bunch of heretics doctors of whatever ya got, astronomers, rocket scientists, alphabet agency spooks, smugglers, snugglers, jugglers(okay, so the jugglers live there) Strippers, Bikini babes, the casualy interested, and those looking for the ever so fetching lady-boys(katoy).
Although folks from any galaxy are invited we don't really expect any "Galactic Federation" brass to show.
Religious persons are invited not to attend.
Boys in dresses always welcome!
And Remember...THE EARTH DIES SCREAMING! (but you should still buy a round trip ticket).
edit on 14-10-2012 by Luminaught because: super secret, I could tell you why I had to edit, but I''d have to kill you right after.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

The Tinitus can be cured or at least lessened by taking large doses of Niacin every day. It helps to rebuild the nerve sheath which is damaged. Kampai!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join