It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

You would learn to adjust to the above ground conditions and prepare for them the way we prepare astronauts for space travel.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
I stopped reading this when you started spewing bs about the dark rift. This alignment already occured several years ago and we are moving further and further away from it every day. The alignment will not occur for thousands of years now. Why did nothing happen when the alignment occured? why do people keep spewing bs about it when it already happened and nothing came of it? Why would we be exposed to energy because of an alignment? Its in visual range therefore weve always received this energy. Wheres the central sun, i thought it was a black hole?

Why would i believe aliens are here to help us, if they were why are they hiding from us? Wtf? And how do you know the argathans didnt sell a few of their craft to the andromedans? Maybe we just see ufos because the argathans are running an interstellar space craft dealership?

None of those scenarios were prophesized. This one was.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What your seeing below is the sign that God gave man that he promised no longer to bring about an apocalypse. So you have nothing to worry about okay. There was only the great flood long time ago.

edit on 26-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Booda2012
It just never ends around here, does it? Inner earth, blimps, Mayans, Predictions, conspiracies.

Hello. This isn't a periodical or online newspaper.
It's a conspiracy websight! I guess you're just a little lost.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
reply to post by steve1709

I outstretch my virtual hand and shake yours. If I am wrong i will humbly come back and apologize to everyone here. The forth told date is just the beginning of a year long window that will allow all of those who choose to ascend to do so. I promise you before that date you can expect to be hearing news of the sort in the media. Currently there is a black out in the fear based media on this subject and its many faces but once the cabal is removed completely there will be a flood of news greater than you could ever hope for coming from sources you would never expect. The event is scheduled to occur in October where all around the globe will witness something that will go down in history as one of man's greatest moments. The realization that we are not alone and that we have never been. This event will give rise to the whirlwind of events i spoke of.

All will have an open opportunity to ascend and it will be up to you if you are to do so. I can't stress enough that they are already here and are just waiting for the right moment to show themselves. They will increase activity day by day. They know that if they landed in full force it would send us into a panic. They do not wish to do so. They mean to ease us into the process. Look to the skys and ask to see their lightships. I did the same for weeks until finally i was shown. The sight was amazing beyond belief. Every single car on the street i was on was stopped in awe of what we were witnessing. They love to be recorded so if you get the chance do so.

As for our agreement it stands strong
Peace and Love

Kool MD sounds great. And since you seem to be able to be in touch with them, please let em know we (my beautiful lady and I ) have 1100 acres where they can come down to earth and set up whatever terrestrial base they need. I have offered this to Stephen Greer (and I guess he wasn't interested a it didn't seem to be something where he could con money out of me) and I am offering it to these beings that are your friends. You don't know how HAPPY I would be if they decide to take up this offer.

Cheers

Steve

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

So you say that it is %100 impossible for the argathans to exist? I

if catastrophic Earth changes are coming the last place I'd want to be was underground. I'd rather be off planet in a really cool ufo.

I believe underground is where human species and many others went during the last catastrophic asteroid strike responsible for the end of the dinosaurs. They stayed there and developed in a parallel evolution. Being deprived the plethora of visual sensory stimuli above ground many of their other senses might be more advanced. They can probably already astrally project and travel in merkabas visiting even older ancestors such as lemurians, pleadians and atlanteans, residing in other galaxies.

Many races live together down there in many great, highly evolved societies. They are totally unaffected by what happens 800 km away on the surface except nuclear detonations. They have been down there but were not allowed to directly interact with us because of the threat from the lucifarians. The 6th dimensional reptilians who ensalved this planet eons ago. They live in 8 distinct caverns across earth. One is located in Siberia's Death Valley. I'm willng to post a map of a few of their underwater basses if anyone is interested.

They are the detached from the rest, golden all seeying eye on the top of the pyramid structure. The human closely associated counterparts are just themselves incarnated into into the 3rd dimensional flesh. They are literally calibrated into every faccet of our lives. The tentacles of the Illuminati run very deep and beyond our imagination. The worst part is we are basically cows to the reptilians. The greys (who enslaved themselves to the reptillians long ago) are predominantly responsible for the staggering number of dissaperances occurring on each country/continent every year. The enzyme in our blood that we produce while in a state of fear literally gets them 'high off their rocks'. They are the origin of the many santanic rituals. It has been reported that screaming could be heard coming out of the ground in several areas across the world.

That said, I am happy to repeat that the majority of these beings have been removed from this planet and the removal of the cabal is being orchestrated by the earth allies. Arrest have been under way and are getting closer to completion every day. It is a multi nation special task team with direct access to the galatics and their technology. The Illuminati stands no chance and every struggling last attempt is being thwarted. Millions are expected to be associated so this is a large scale operation indeed. All but 5 from congress are expected to go down as well.

Everyone
The galatic are not gonna do this for us, only assist. The sooner this floats to the surface the faster things will get on the road!
We have alot of coming together to do.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I'm willng to post a map of a few of their underwater basses if anyone is interested.

Heck yeah I'm interested!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Great post! It was a good read and if something significant is to happen in December i hope its this and not the end of the world xD

and to the love part Buddha already taught me that one :p

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

Sure here you go

This is a map of the bases located in the middle east and china

Most underwater bases are characterized by an unusually straight underwater ridge. Basses located on landmass are hidden inside mountains or deep beneath the surface.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
"2012 is right around the corner" You mean 2013....

He means the event....

As in Dec 21st....2012.....mostly ...commonly referred to just as "2012" ...

most people know that ...most people on here that is.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm hijacking this. Straight up.

If anybody comes, proclaiming peace and uniting the world, it is the Antichrist.

This whole idea that aliens are God or angels is bull#, do not ally with them, do not receive their mark. It is the false idol.

Do not be deceived, any message of peace from an entity like that is a lie.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungSoul
I'm hijacking this. Straight up.

If anybody comes, proclaiming peace and uniting the world, it is the Antichrist.

This whole idea that aliens are God or angels is bull#, do not ally with them, do not receive their mark. It is the false idol.

Do not be deceived, any message of peace from an entity like that is a lie.

A message of peace and unity would not fool you. So instead of the peace/unity message, you think the clarion call of the good guys will say something like....? Give me a for example.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Many races live together down there in many great, highly evolved societies. They are totally unaffected by what happens 800 km away on the surface except nuclear detonations.

I'm willng to post a map of a few of their underwater basses if anyone is interested.

So you're saying these races live at depths of 800km? In the the lower mantle with temperatures of around 2000K and pressures of around 30 GPa?

This is a map of the bases located in the middle east and china

Most underwater bases are characterized by an unusually straight underwater ridge. Basses located on landmass are hidden inside mountains or deep beneath the surface.

That's just a map, it indicates nothing other than countries and territories.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

Wow ,8 years ago I would have dismissed this as insane ramblings now I have to pause and consider the validity ,ringing in the ears I have not experienced however the "sky noises" still continue and there is definitely an eerie calm in the air, many nights I have seen strange sights in the night sky, not just lights but dark silhouettes gliding about 300 feet above the ground,at first I thought it was my eyes but they have continued.

I cant accept all that you have claimed but there is definitely something amiss in the natural order of things ,all in all good post.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

reply to post by RabbotAbbot

Of course! You may just consider yourself 'in the know'
When they reveal themselves they understand that much counseling will be needed for the shaken masses.
Although the first events will be sort of rough you will soon find yourself in their loving company if you so choose so.
Anyone who wants a chance to work with these beings will have to chance to do so as well

edit on 25-8-2012 by multidimesonalism because: (no reason given)

I am in the process of reading this thread, so I know there is more to learn (on pg2) but I was compelled to cut short and ask here my questions as to your OP and this post.

It seems many are "in the know" but ultimately it is hard to fathom what the "Galatic Federation" is - and will become from what many have posted on the net. It is just hard to take stock - when so many are trapped in the smoke and mirror realm. Which some also say that the GFed is just more disinformation.

How are we to truly know their mission vs. the "reptilians" and one may think that going underground to the ARG. "domain" is suspicious. Where are the reptilians residing? How do they play a part and will there be bonified disclosure to give absolute confirmation of all that you have said in the OP.

Here you state things will be rough. Could you expand on that statement? Also, if those that are "in the know" have family that are outside of that box; how are they going to be convinced that following the path of GFed and ARG. is the path to take?

I am more curious than skeptical. I just find it hard to see how all (those with good intentions - humans that have lived in dualistic world - can just accept what you state is ahead of us.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
After 5 years watching this is my 1st reply in...

THIS THREAD IS 99% REAL FOR ME. I´m from Europe and I never spoken with this guy Multidimesnionism and everything he says conects 99% for what my familie has been tolding me from childood that would happen... Nevertheless I want to point out:

» 21th December is only a reference date. The transition can be several months or years after that, only the FATHER knows. And what a transition will be... The radiation from our CENTRAL SUN has been flashing already, there fore averybody crazyness and solar oddities. NASA knows it 30 years ago.

» Whenyou say Agarthians, I would put more enphasis in extra-planetarian races helping and stoping Iluminati/ Anunakians ( therefore 99% of agreement). Even the Vatican has been controled by the Anunaki until the Sun Pope Arrived ( not the actual one; the one before him).

» It cant be a coincidence... you put it so equal as have been told me... Do you work with the Philosofers Stone from V.M. SAW?

I´m no contactee, nor psychic wannabe... just beig informed and prepared from childood, but even I dont think I will survive the cleasening transition.. Only those that have solar bodyes made in 9th sphere work COULD have the chance for enter the new race ( that even has a name already) and new LIGHT Era of 2000 years.

Great post man, but 97% of the people here will not UNDERSTAND IT nor accept it... But hey, I´m no better than them...
we are all far from being well... We are screed and everybody knows it but dont have the guts to bring that feeling to the conscious level.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The ringing in my ears is called tinnitus. I'm not here to put you down, so please don't take it that way, but this story you tell sounds like a mix between Avatar, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Promethius. I find it fantastical. I would like to know how exactly you came across all of this information. Having said all of that, I will say that I have experienced a couple of odd events recently. The first was a month ago I was at work and took the trash out to the dumpster. The dumpster was empty and there was a small frog that had somehow became trapped in the dumpster. For some reason I got in the dumpster and saved the frog, and I put it in the grass. Normally I wouldn't have cared, but for some reason I did. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but it was a feeling that I had. The second was yesterday it was raining cats and dogs and I walked out to the car in a parking lot. My wife and young kids waited in a covered area for me to bring the car around, but they would have to walk out to the car on the curb and they would still get pretty wet. I thought to myself as I walked in the rain to get the car "Please stop raining long enough to get my kids in the car, so they aren't cold on the way home." 5 seconds later it really did stop raining, I circled around, put them in the car, and then it started raining again. I found that interesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am a skeptic through and through, but I will admit this- I have had this feeling lately that people are just becoming more aggressive. Their seems to be a lack of respect for each other in the air.
I don't know if it's real or if it's just my brain choosing to see these things because of the hype surrounding 2012.

OP and someone else mentioned ringing in their ears. I have been experiencing that as well lately. I remember a couple months ago I woke up in the middle of the night to this low frequency humming going through my apartment. My lights, which were off- were sort of glowing. My ears were ringing and I remember feeling this...discomfort.
The ear ringing thing happens on and off. It's the worst when I am laying in bed at night, trying to fall asleep.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
God, I can't wait for December 22 to get here. is it going to be like the whole olympics attack "Oh something happened we just didn't see it" conspiracy upheld!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

OK im pretty open-minded. The video of the cigar shaped thing. ... i can see strobe lights on it on the lower right edge. That was man made. Police blimp or something look closely you see strobes flashing even on the enhanced picture u see it. so find better example.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join