page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by smurfy

Nice post.

I will say that I think non-Earth life is out there, and probably has passed by here. I think when we discover higher forms of life we will better understand our place in the universe. When we get it that we're not the highest and most revered then we will look upon the animals of earth with a new respect. We will comprehend that we're all sharing a similar struggle to survive in this universe.

Who knows? I don't. I'm not sure anybody knows. I'm reasonably sure that when I die I will pass away just as any animal or bug or life-form of any shape or size or nature does. The organics and inorganics and atoms that makes up my body will flush out and be recycled anew into the system. My mind will fade until the last thought processes and the last remaining bits of Oxygen are consumed. But if my soul does somehow continue on, I will not be entirely surprised because I never claimed to know everything. I only claimed that, given the information I was aware of, it was rationale to assume what I did. We all work with limited knowledge. Animals do too, as does other life.
edit on 26-8-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

I would not disrespect those genuine thoughts, and they are a mile away from what the OP is doing here. To get a perspective here, I have no doubt of the existence of other species in other worlds, or even that they could have come here, that has always been my contention, even as a child. But I also I have no doubt that the OP is intended to promote a 'madness' doomsday situation, that then can be knocked down by a bit of faith and alien intervention. Sure, there is a madness about these days, but that madness has always been, the big difference is that our information is so much better than it used to be, the propaganda machine is not like it used to be, and so often we know, looking at a tv screen, that the news is not always the truth, and even the pictures can be false. The madness is not brought on by the ordinary guy, whose life is little more than a cigarette and a pint and family the world over, the madness is brought by the machinations of power by a very few, and mostly we give them that power, almost unrestricted. Where does it say on a voting card that it will be null and void if your candidate agrees to a war, or to invent new taxes, or spend your money in concealment and secrecy, and at will, that is where the madness lies. Most of us don't even know the T&C terms of warfare, we expect that the military have got it right, and that we should be happy with that, yet they have not, as witnessed in the Baghdad video, and God knows where else. Yes, it is right that we don't know ourselves, but somewhere in our tiny minds, we do know right from wrong. That is not what is in this thread is about. It is about being saved by aliens/superior beings/AKA God 2012.
edit on 26-8-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

They belong to the Argathans of inner earth. You know the ones Admiral Richard Byrd met during his trip to hollow earth?

No I'm afraid I don't. Have you actually met any in person, in the flesh?

edit on 25-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

You're on ATS and you don't know of Admiral Byrd?

Hard to believe because subterrans and Argartha are a big hypothesis, kind of one of the legs of Ufology.
Antartica and the Nazi's ring a bell? I'm just surprised, that's all.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by multidimesonalism

That video you posted...
The one with the blimp.
That was most certainly NOT a UFO.
It was a blimp.
It was not high enough in the sky to be detected my any local airports radar.

Other than that...you had me at "Agarthans".
Then I quit reading.

Good story, I just don't buy it.

Why would you, havok?

This is a gift to us from our creator who wishes that we freely undergo this process without the outside influences of the dark reptilians aka the anunnaki who took control and enslaved this planet some odd 26,000 years ago.
edit on 26-8-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

When none of this happens 12/21/12 and the world keeps on keeping on in THIS dimension and TPTB are still just the conspiracy that they always have been and your channelling (sp?) is shown to be nothing more than someone burping (belching) and thinking that some "new age" language has been discovered, will you have the intestinal fortitude to come back on ATS and say .... "er I was wrong"
If you turn out to be right, I GIVE YOU MY WORD that I will come back on here and say ..... "er I guess you were right"
That's fair enough isn't it? We both agree to admiting that we are wrong, if we are wrong, once the said date is past.

Eagerly awaiting your response. Of course, if you ARE full of BS, then any agreement is probably going to be full of BS too. But one can only try to lock in some sort of agreement and hope that somewhere in there, is a thread of decency to stick to the agreement.

Cheers

Steve
edit on 26/8/12 by steve1709 because: spelling, my s sometimes doesn't work

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"Beloveds I am here to tell you that the doomsday prophecies made eons ago are not to come to fruition. "

Denies the words of scripture.

"They come bearing gifts as well. Gifts that will take care of our every need and more than u could possibly imagine. They will give it to us, expecting nothing in return,"

-Great! No strings attached!

" they will take care of those who chose to follow the righteous path."

Wait! You say that "they expect nothing in return", YET its only for those who choose to follow the 'righteous path'..... So which is it?

"They will do all of these things because they love us unconditionally and they seek to lay the foundation for the golden age of which we are about to experience"

Oh, back to "unconditional". 

See, you can't even give the deceiver's message properly, which goes like this "we come bearing gifts but those gifts REQUIRE COMPLIANCE." Heck, that's the 'nwo' message in a nutshell.

May your deceit be obvious to all readers. May you come to understand that these "things" are liars and deceivers. It is all that they do.

Either that or you are anunnaki
Maybe you share the bloodline of the dark forces foretold of?
Maybe you are one of those trying to stop the love?

LOL Of course, I am kidding.

But seriously, what "things that only lie and deceive" are you talking about?
Are you talking human beings or human entities, dark forces that float overhead, ancient spirits, what?
If the deceivers are human, I am more likely to believe (or 'fall for' as may be the case) the schtick of the loving and sunny ones. Yes, I may be wrong but am willing to take that chance. You sound a little more on the darker side. Not that there's anything wrong with that...in itself.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The scripture spoke of the return of jesus and the following Ascenion. That is where the term ascension came from. Is it not possible that we have exceeded our expectations (compare society 2000 years ago to now) and therefor earned a spot as a society amongst the heavens? What is happening here is natural, it is our next step in evolution.

A tough sell to people who don't even believe in evolution.
Good luck with that. Personally, I really want you to be right.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

OMG

The Galactic Federation of Light defeated the Illuminati and the New World Order ?

Is that what I just read ?

No, I'm asking. Is that what I just read ?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

OMG

The Galactic Federation of Light defeated the Illuminati and the New World Order ?

Is that what I just read ?

No, I'm asking. Is that what I just read ?

Only you know what you read.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kolya

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
I will trend lightly with this subject

You lost me after this.

*Tread.

Trying to figure why you want people to know how anal you are? Most people look upon such obsessive compulsions as a character flaw, it's not flattering and so merely curious why you would take extra time and effort to deliberately point it out. Is this a badge of some kind? Or are you of the anunnaki bloodline as well?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

See, that Bible contains the words of God for those who choose Him instead of the beast.

You're not going to try and peddle this are you?
You're like the original encyclopedia salesman!

Everyone knows the Bible is an edited, mistranslated and incomplete compilation of what was originally written and later lost. It was over time un-sanctimoniously perverted and used to instill fear, subjugate woman, subdue, rule and govern men.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
Wow, just wow, and after my eyes stopped hurting from skimming your story, I'm baffled as to how, or where you received all this information.

You have made several errors in your science, and I'm not very impressed with your details. I personally believe that we are on a precipice of sorts, but I cannot verify the details that you claim as fact.

Why is it necessary for some people to be bat# crazy, and make up such unbelievable stories?

The blimp is a blimp. Your Proof is not proof just more crazy talk.

Why did I even reply to this thread?

~Rev

You believe "we are on a precipice of sorts"?
What the heck is that all about?
Like is it something in the air you are picking up on? A cliff we are all going to fall off? An evolutionary leap (which incidentally would pretty much be AGREEING with the OP) And yet YOU and "your precipice" feel justified claiming the OP is bat# crazy? That is rich. Other than that, very provoking questions.
Especially that last.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

I outstretch my virtual hand and shake yours. If I am wrong i will humbly come back and apologize to everyone here. The forth told date is just the beginning of a year long window that will allow all of those who choose to ascend to do so. I promise you before that date you can expect to be hearing news of the sort in the media. Currently there is a black out in the fear based media on this subject and its many faces but once the cabal is removed completely there will be a flood of news greater than you could ever hope for coming from sources you would never expect. The event is scheduled to occur in October where all around the globe will witness something that will go down in history as one of man's greatest moments. The realization that we are not alone and that we have never been. This event will give rise to the whirlwind of events i spoke of.

All will have an open opportunity to ascend and it will be up to you if you are to do so. I can't stress enough that they are already here and are just waiting for the right moment to show themselves. They will increase activity day by day. They know that if they landed in full force it would send us into a panic. They do not wish to do so. They mean to ease us into the process. Look to the skys and ask to see their lightships. I did the same for weeks until finally i was shown. The sight was amazing beyond belief. Every single car on the street i was on was stopped in awe of what we were witnessing. They love to be recorded so if you get the chance do so.

As for our agreement it stands strong
Peace and Love

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"Beloveds I am here to tell you that the doomsday prophecies made eons ago are not to come to fruition. "

Denies the words of scripture.

"They come bearing gifts as well. Gifts that will take care of our every need and more than u could possibly imagine. They will give it to us, expecting nothing in return,"

-Great! No strings attached!

" they will take care of those who chose to follow the righteous path."

Wait! You say that "they expect nothing in return", YET its only for those who choose to follow the 'righteous path'..... So which is it?

"They will do all of these things because they love us unconditionally and they seek to lay the foundation for the golden age of which we are about to experience"

Oh, back to "unconditional". 

See, you can't even give the deceiver's message properly, which goes like this "we come bearing gifts but those gifts REQUIRE COMPLIANCE." Heck, that's the 'nwo' message in a nutshell.

May your deceit be obvious to all readers. May you come to understand that these "things" are liars and deceivers. It is all that they do.

I'm tearing up

Try some lubricant. That will help prevent tearing and you won't feel so sore.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Yes!
The Ashtar Command and the GFL are removing them as we speak

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Great...another fruit loop thread, with a youtube video to make it real.....

Des

Wow...another witty, although fairly useless reply to an overall feel good and positive post. I guess we know who's NOT ascending!
I am practicing the tough love. How am I doing?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin

There is absolutely no evidence, that the Illuminate exist, let alone are responsible for any events or plans.

Bohemian Grove.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

So you say that it is %100 impossible for the argathans to exist? I

if catastrophic Earth changes are coming the last place I'd want to be was underground. I'd rather be off planet in a really cool ufo.

I believe underground is where human ancestor species and many other smaller prehistoric creatures went during the last catastrophic asteroid strike responsible for the end of the dinosaurs. If your world is a dust bowl underground would be the logical transition. Some, many perhaps all, stayed there and developed within the planets many cavernous areas in a parallel evolution to modern humans. Being underground and deprived the plethora of visual sensory stimuli above ground many of their other senses might be more advanced. They can probably already astrally project and travel in merkabas visiting even older ancestors such as lemurians, pleadians and atlanteans, residing in other galaxies. Google holes in the earth. I believe they travel in and out these holes in the planet and have for as long as we have been here.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Yes!
The Ashtar Command and the GFL are removing them as we speak

WOW

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
Being underground and deprived the plethora of visual sensory stimuli above ground many of their other senses might be more advanced.

but then you go on to say:

Originally posted by newcovenant
I believe they travel in and out these holes in the planet and have for as long as we have been here.

If they can travel in and out of these holes aren't they exposed to visual stimuli aboveground? That means they would not be deprived of light.

I don't doubt there are a lot of exotic things going on around us today and hopefully we'll get a chance to experience it. I try not to cling to one scenario, there's probably a bunch of stuff going on most people wouldn't believe. I think first you have to be convinced we are not alone and even surpassed on the intellectual level before you can consider specific issues. In other words if you're right about them, it's probably not the only weird thing going on in the world, so what is the significance?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigcountry08

do they live in tunnels, what light source do they use, how do they grow food? do they have just one government or are they like us having different countries? why hasn't there ever been a cave in revealing these people?

There was a cave in that revealed bones and pottery and signs of some families living life underground and there have been many discoveries of underground caves and cities all over the world. The planet is like a geode and when you smash one open there will be air pockets and caverns. The crust is miles and miles deep so there is room for many to live in the upper layers alone.
Lichens or glow in the dark creatures cover cave walls and emit light, other walls are covered in gold (I know hard to believe) and they're used to reflect what little light is available through cracks and crevasses and from lichen.
Many edible foods would grow in areas underground, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and moss like plants, although they wouldn't be the same as food grown above ground. They would provide what nutrients a subterranean needs instead.
I believe and have heard a variety of species and underground creature just live in the vicinity of each other and stay out of each others way. They have no central government, just a live and let live attitude that seems to work for them. Of course I don't know...it might be a bloodbath down there but this is the best information I have gleaned from the most reputable sources and tales available.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join