It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready to find yourself in a whirlwind of other worldly activity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
reply to post by HamrHeed

Im no expert, but i thought it was in our galaxy. And we can go towards things, things can move faster than the expansion of space,....However, the claims are supposed to be of an alignment. This has essentially gone through the rumour mill and been changed to make it sound like we are actually going into it. which is impossible, if we were that close to it wed have basically been in it when we were born.

But the alignment happened a couple years ago. We are moving farther out of alignment.

I do have to say though, i dont think aliens are here to harm us....just not to help either...

OH/. my understanding is that our galaxy collided (galactic cannibalization) with another, billions of years ago and have even heard the claim that andromeda is our point of origin and we are slowly moving "backwards into the night"

As for the aliens: I always knew there were some space cadets in hollywood and by extension, washington.. lol
Yall have been invaded

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ever look at your odometer to see 111111? lol

11:11 shows up on my clock twice a day though... Its also 49 minutes to lunchbreak for a lot of people

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by phroziac
reply to post by HamrHeed

Im no expert, but i thought it was in our galaxy. And we can go towards things, things can move faster than the expansion of space,....However, the claims are supposed to be of an alignment. This has essentially gone through the rumour mill and been changed to make it sound like we are actually going into it. which is impossible, if we were that close to it wed have basically been in it when we were born.

But the alignment happened a couple years ago. We are moving farther out of alignment.

I do have to say though, i dont think aliens are here to harm us....just not to help either...

OH/. my understanding is that our galaxy collided (galactic cannibalization) with another, billions of years ago and have even heard the claim that andromeda is our point of origin and we are slowly moving "backwards into the night"

As for the aliens: I always knew there were some space cadets in hollywood and by extension, washington.. lol
Yall have been invaded

Actually, a look at the night sky in a clear area will show that the milky way did collide with another galaxy. We arent on the same plane as most of it. Or so i heard. Ive never been able to recognize the night sky. Maybe i shouldnt have said anything. but im sure lots of galaxies have collided with other galaxies.

I do have dreams of being on other planets. Only one of them was incredibly vivid and lifelike and recent. Im positive im not from here. But no one ever told me i was from andromeda so who knows. I just do my best to make this god forsaken hellhole of a world a better place, and i have been gifted (or cursed) with abilities to help me do such. knowledge of past lives is not one of these gifts.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It just never ends around here, does it? Inner earth, blimps, Mayans, Predictions, conspiracies. You know what would be really amazing? If a single post regarding upcomming events ever came true! Now that would be an earth shattering event!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcturian
Thank you for posting that, OP, it all rings true to me. We have waited a long time for this.
I agree with you that these huge changes are going to happen BEFORE December, though my Higher self hasn't given me an exact date.
I've been having really strange experiences, and having been on a spiritual path all my life, & knowing that I came here from elsewhere, believe me I'm used to Strange. As I lie in bed at night, for the last week or two especially, I hear the most unearthly inner sounds ....... the best way of describing it is like something that would be a sound effect on Dr Who.
On 11;11:11, a portal opened up in my room (I was fully awake, and not meditating or anything), and I went into the 5th dimension; but we had to come back. At the latest, we will have to wait till December; but I hope it happens before then for some of us, because it's so weary being on this planet!

I'm sure a lot of people will say you're crazy, because if you don't experience any of this personally, then it does sound mad. You get used to it.
)
What do you think will happen to the mass of people who don't let go of their ego? I don't mean the 'elite' or TBTB, just the ordinary folk.

Thank you.

Both me and my brother experienced the same thing this very morning! We shared quite the laugh about it afterwards. I kept looking out of my window for some reason and he said he had one really long wtf moment. It was very strange indeed. Yesterday was the first time I told him to look out for it and described it to him as like changing frequencies for a few moments.

I learned that you can't reach everyone. In a sense we live in the Matrix or the illusion of duality. Then only way to leave used to be enlightenment. You balanced your karma basically to mostly positive. After death your soul would float off pass the veil and into the upper realms. We regular folk incarnate again into our bloodlines a while after. That was until some time ago the veil separating us from the rest of the universe began to dissolve. The 12-12-12 activation will deliver the final blow. One will be able to reach the upper realms through by simply raising your vibration high enough.

The Spectrum of duality attributes to raising and lowering our vibrations. Loving and living in the ever present moment of the now. Picture living as if Jesus or Gandhi. Ready to give your life to someone if they demanded so or able to humble yourself to the point of washing your disciples feet. It is impossible living through the mind/ego our natural self defense built up over 1,000's of incarnations. You must live through the heart center which only wants to live from love. It's proven the heart has it's own brain cells. There will be moments where people obviously must choose which side of the spectrum they stand on as the energies increase until that very special day. The galatics are just here to assist that process. They are indifferent to those who choose to stay stuck in the fear based 3rd dimensional mindset. A large portion of humanity will ascend in 2013 and there will even be those who come screaming through the gates at the last moments. They will be welcomed with open arms and be as a baby born into a new world with a whole new set of challenges to rise up to.

But not after a well earned vacation

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Booda2012

Makes it interesting to be here though doesn't it?
It would be dull if everyone was serious and perceived everything the same. I sure wouldn't bother being here if that was the case.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
precisely, the dark rift appears on an angle in the night sky and it's said that when the moon collided with earth, it's when the shift occured.
There is just so much to take in account, it's staggering to try and grasp the whole concept of life and creation

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Get out of my head! It's like you think the exact way like me and it's freaking me out lol.

Does that mean our idea originates from other people or is it a sign of ''enlightenment'' or however you want to call it.
I'm not calling myself enlightened, I just don't have any other words for it right now.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

First off you attempted to say nothing more or less than the truth, but you probably misspoke or were misinformed in some way during your attempted transmission of the truth to this forum. That having been said, I do agree that something is going on which is different from the recent past I can recall.

I found the post interesting and though provoking.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Great...another fruit loop thread, with a youtube video to make it real.....

Des

I think reading this interview done by the owners of this website and the Hidden Hand would be most benifical for you

here

To anyone reading

the interview is long but matches what i have been told. It is an accurate description of our currently reality and who exactly the devil is. The way he describes how things will unfold in their favor are not accurate predictions.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Right after I show you that the Utah object is clearly a blimp, you stick up another video of the Olympics, showing yet another blimp...the Goodyear blimp this time. It is there for the whole the games, taking the pictures from above for an American tv company, and it is illuminated at night and is white without any Goodyear logo. You should never have bothered with the 'UFO' assertions as 'signs' in that way, and just stuck to the tale! But even there....

www.goodyearblimp.co.uk...

More,

articles.sun-sentinel.com...
edit on 26-8-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

dude, you posted a man made blimp. you might want to get your # sorted before attempting to convince anyone or you'll be shot down immediately...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ahh, a hotchpotch of new age nonsense, wilfully misinterpreted information, terrible science and downright craziness, my very favourite kind of ATS thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So, is this a bad time to start my own business?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
As far as that UFO goes, it's actually a surveillance blimp that Utah has introduced in recent years. This following article explains it in more detail:
UTAH BLIMP
Apparently it's a CCTV airship...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
So, is this a bad time to start my own business?

Well, actually it's a GREAT time to start an "end of the world, cast doom and gloom" type of business!
;-)
I hear people "buy into" that sort of thing. :-p
edit on 26-8-2012 by Spartacus217 because: :-)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
On another thread, I see these fantastic pictures of space as taken by the Hubble Telescope, and I wonder to myself, sometimes out loud, why out of the countless miles of space, we are the only sentient lifeforms. I personally WANT a visit from a spaceship from another planet. I WANT visitors from Sirius B to enlighten us so that we can join our family in the stars. However, until the day comes where it is broadcasted on the news networks a la Independence Day, or similar, I can not in good conscience believe the testimony of a poster here without irrefutable evidence. And by that, I don't mean some report from some little known website, or newsletter.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I want to say thank you! And I Love You Too!

Reading this made my entire body tingle, and tears shed from my eyes.

The very idea, is more powerful than anything i have felt in my lifetime.

I feel this too. And have been seeing them as well.

Evil has had its stranglehold on humanity for far too long.

And i don't care what anyone says or thinks either.

LOVE is the only way. It is our greatest weapon against the oppressors.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Nice post.

It's sad that some people want to see the face of Jesus in a cloud.

But it happens. Sometimes life is boring, but it's mostly our fault for making it that way.

But I pity this. I love people whether they're dumb or evil or whatever.

I will say that I think non-Earth life is out there, and probably has passed by here. I think when we discover higher forms of life we will better understand our place in the universe. When we get it that we're not the highest and most revered then we will look upon the animals of earth with a new respect. We will comprehend that we're all sharing a similar struggle to survive in this universe.

Who knows? I don't. I'm not sure anybody knows. I'm reasonably sure that when I die I will pass away just as any animal or bug or life-form of any shape or size or nature does. The organics and inorganics and atoms that makes up my body will flush out and be recycled anew into the system. My mind will fade until the last thought processes and the last remaining bits of Oxygen are consumed. But if my soul does somehow continue on, I will not be entirely surprised because I never claimed to know everything. I only claimed that, given the information I was aware of, it was rationale to assume what I did. We all work with limited knowledge. Animals do too, as does other life.
edit on 26-8-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You realize that when the Mayans mapped their calendar, they did not account for the leap year. Your 2012 debacle would've happened 8 months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join