It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

I was a member of a website called [snip] and I was a frequent of the Conspiracy theory threads. However, the site has seemed to of dropped for the past few weeks. (also a forum)

Was looking for some place cool to join, that had the same, if not, more information. Such as, I stumbled upon this site.

I go by the name DirtySun.

I hope I can figure this forum/site out... I'm pretty computer retarded.

Anyway... Hello!

Mod note:
Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

edit on 25/8/12 by masqua because: Removed name of dead website

edit on 25/8/12 by masqua because: Added mod note

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtySun

Hello...............welcome...

I am also a bit of a technophobe, but this site is pretty easy to get around when you have sorted everything out....there is so much stuff and I am sure we will see you adding your opinions and threads very sooooooooooooooooooooooooon....................cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hi there!

Guilty of being technologically challenged myself!

Just click on stuff until you figure it all out- best way to learn is to jump in feet first!

There are video tutorials and posts that can teach you how to do just about anything you need. If you're like me you may need to watch or read something a few times to get it but you'll do great! And don't be embarrassed to just ask questions- the Mods or pretty much anybody around here will be happy to help you!

Good luck and see you around!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hello and welcome DirtySun!

If you went by the name DirtyMoon, then I'd be questioning your personal hygiene... so good choice.

Enjoy the show.

edit on 25-8-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Welcome, a Mod will be along directly to help you get oriented. Meanwhile hope you enjoy being here, glad you joined

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You've come to the right place! ATS has plenty of stories that fit your interests, you will surely find posts to keep you entertained.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Welcome DirtySun

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join