It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE FINALLY???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
please disclose somebody please

ufo, craft, vehicle, alien, et, ebe, or whatever u want to call it has had its ups and downs over the many decades and i believe right now its in its down cycle unfortunately but i hope im wrong

we tried to get the mainstream media to get involved in this educational process and they have been trying to their credit, this subject is not easy to explain and its definately hard to grasp for alot of people, we need to organize better, we maybe need a best cases package for talking points references so that the news media knows what we know so that they can investigate it further (dont hold ur breath) or so they can inform the public of what we have uncovered. any other ideas would be helpful

youtube videos are horrible to watch, way too many goofballss with way too much time on their hands creating cgi videos to try to confuse everyone and everything, most of the more realish videos are just lights in the sky in which it could be anything, a few of them are interesting but most arent, i really believe someone or a group of someones are going to capture something convincing one day but the question is will anyone believe it to be true? the reason i ask that is because the :debunkers" and "skeptics" have probably check mated us with the so called "its not theirs its ours", in the past when they werent as bright as they are today they used to say oh its burds or swamp gas or something like that but now theyve added the its our secret military stuff ur seeing not ets or ids btw are some of the ets inter dimensional or are they just cloaking themselves or maybe both?

i believe most people want to see the recovered craft and their pilots whether dead or alive or some type of news conference with ourselves and the visitors as total proof of their existence but that might not happen as soon as we would like, alot of it is being used through the back door which they have companies research and develop products that can be sold on the market without any of us even knowing where the original idea came from and of course we give all the credit to dr phil mccraken

besides the press conference with the visitors and the tour of our collection of their technology how can we make the case? how can we all become enlightened? some of them always wanted us to know and even members of our govt wanted us to know but that seems to be fading out, i mean we dont want this technology to fall into the wrong hands sure but we dont care if "scientists", religions, or anyone else gets their feelings hurt because in the end all that matters is the truth, so what is the big secret? its 2012

sorry for the rant but this is rediculous, anyone have any ideas on what can be done to get closer to the truth? how can we organize ourselves better? btw my thread is based on the premise that they exist so please follow that logic thank you

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

edit on 25-8-2012 by rick004 because: Mistake on the section !! Sorry

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It will never happen ... There's a very logical reason for this ...

If a truth has been hidden, it's usually been hidden behind lies, which would be the case with the Governments of the world and their knowledge of UFOs ... In order to tell you the truth, they would have to admit to the lies, which again in this case, would stretch back almost 100 years ... For some governments and monarchies around the world, these lies would stretch back to biblical times and even farther ...

The usual REASON for lies is to benefit ... Weather you're tricking someone for your own amusement, or looking to gain financially through deception ... Weather you're trying to get the girl you like to like you, or the boy that dosn't find you interesting to finally have a reason to notice you ... Lies are beneficiary, and in this case, the benefits (if such a lie exist) must be unimaginable ...

If your government, or world leader, or even a scientist would to admit to you that they have been lying for a hundred years or more, how could you even trust the TRUTH coming from a serpent's lips? What else have they been lying about? For what gain? FOR HOW LONG? How would they control you now that they've given you the ultimate gift?

It isn't worth it ... It isn't worth the loss of benefits for those liars reaping them, and it isn't worth the social consequence to the religious and government leaders around the world ... I believe such truth would liberate us all beyond the need of a central government .... But the pros for those holders of the truth outweigh the cons of letting you in on the secret ...

If what you're looking for is disclosure on a personal level, this disclosure already exists... Many credible witnesses and professionals in related fields have come forward ... If this isn't enough, you'll be wanting for a long time to come ..

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by saskwatch

i believe right now its in its down cycle unfortunately but i hope im wrong

Nope your right , we've been in a down cycle for at least a couple of decades in my view .

anyone have any ideas on what can be done to get closer to the truth?

Nothing , the truth is locked away in a vault with "not to be seen by them" on the door

how can we organize ourselves better?

I don't think we can , it seems to me that the people that could organize us better are too interested in making money than doing anything serious .

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Assuming that they're real and simply stringing everyone alone isn't the conspiracy itself...and I'm serious....then disclosure can't happen by their choice. Why? It doesn't matter if it came 10 years ago or 10 years from now. There will still be too many people alive and actually still IN power who will fry for the cover-up to this point and what has been done in the name of it to maintain secrecy.

Oh, I hope some outside event comes that forces their hand and leaves no way other than disclosure...but I just doubt anything short of life and death circumstances for TPTB would meet that requirement, given their personal downsides.

Oh, and why I say the first line isn't suggesting Aliens don't exist. The universe is too enormous for me to even entertain the idea we're alone....it's just a question of whether 'they' are here or even have found our little rock. I think they have....but then, we've been lied to so much and so routinely for so long.....I don't know what to believe in some areas.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
anyone know how i can get this thread into the alien/ufo topic? thats who im trying to reach, i'll edit out the word rant if necesary

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by saskwatch
sorry but this is rediculous, anyone have any ideas on what can be done to get closer to the truth?

Keep investigating and looking for the answers.

I doubt whoever, or whatever, is behind the UFO phenomenon wants to give us the answer or be given by someone else. Otherwise, in my opinion, that would have happened already.

I want to leave you with a question: how would you recognize the truth if someone "disclosed" it?

edit on 25-8-2012 by Quaesitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
yeah i made a duplicate thread because this is a ufo thread not a rant thread, im trying to engage the ufo community and theyre putting it in the rant commuinty

anyway thanks for some serious replies but i think theyre going to delete this thread too unfortunately

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by saskwatch

Politely ask to be moved there. If you are honest about your desire to seriously talk about this subject I'm sure a moderator can move the thread to the UFO forum.

Even if no one does, you can still engage in conversation here. Keep going.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by saskwatch
yeah i made a duplicate thread because this is a ufo thread not a rant thread, im trying to engage the ufo community and theyre putting it in the rant commuinty

anyway thanks for some serious replies but i think theyre going to delete this thread too unfortunately

Just having fun today, apologies...hobbyist at work.

Have a looky here.
Logic dictates perspective?

So, why bread crumbs if there ain't anything out there?

Either our days are numbered, or something IS out there.
It's a really trivial non-issue--->anymore?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
no disclosure because there is nothing to dislcose.

there is no visitors here.

you are looking in the wrong place. you need to look inside instead of outside.

everything on the outside is a distraction.

you have all the answers already. you just have to ask for them. they will then be presented to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
double
edit on 25-8-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Google this ...DISCLOSURE 12345556789

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KennyDurazo

Odd... when I Googled that all that came up were three links to the same vid and one link to a hoax thread on ATS from a banned member... Hrm.

new topics

top topics

join