It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worship the Holy Mother!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
We are the one TRUE church of our lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! I am sick of ppl insulting the holy mother Mary. The Pope acknowledges her importance and the revered John Paul II acknowledges her with saving his most glorious life. Jesus said that Peter would be the rock that he built his church on thus making Peter the first Pope and all Popes after him are divinely selected so what ever they say IS the will of GOD! Therefore what ever the Church states IS the will of God, it was left to the first Church the holy Church the Catholic Church to write the doctrine that would be needed to rule our lives in the ever changing world we live in! Every thing else is the great conspiracy!!!

[edit on 13-10-2004 by ChatholicGodBoy]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

We are the one TRUE church of our lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

You have to be serious? On whos authority?

The Pope acknowledges her importance and the revered John Paul II acknowledges her with saving his most glorious life.

Just because the pope thinks she is imporant doesnt mean she actually is! She had her role as the mother of Christ, but that is as far as it goes!

Jesus said that Peter would be the rock that he built his church on thus making Peter the first Pope and all Popes after him are divinely selected so what ever they say IS the will of GOD!

The RCC was founded hundreds of years after Peter. I am sure Christ would be most upset how his words have been misinterpreted.

Therefore what every the Church states IS the will of God, it was left to the first Church the holy Church the Catholic Church to write the doctrine that would be needed to rule our lives in the ever changing world we live in!

With this thinking, you might as well write it to suit your own agenda!

Every thing else is the great conspiracy!!!

Only a fanatic would say this!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChatholicGodBoy
We are the one TRUE church of our lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! I am sick of ppl insulting the holy mother Mary. The Pope acknowledges her importance and the revered John Paul II acknowledges her with saving his most glorious life. Jesus said that Peter would be the rock that he built his church on thus making Peter the first Pope and all Popes after him are divinely selected so what ever they say IS the will of GOD! Therefore what ever the Church states IS the will of God, it was left to the first Church the holy Church the Catholic Church to write the doctrine that would be needed to rule our lives in the ever changing world we live in! Every thing else is the great conspiracy!!!

What? Do you even know ANYTHING about the Bible?

Uh if you are serious, put down evrything you have been told and read the BOOK.

Then come back and read your statement...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Oh my gosh, not again... You're not gonna get any followers by rambling on in that manor... I can assure you...
dfh out

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I would like to state, that the first christian church was not the romans, but the christian orthodox church. they still exist to this day carrying on the REAL traditions of Christ and the disiples

The disiples of christ where all christian orthodox. they went into the neighbouring countries and began the churches that still exist to this day.all the churches that existed up untill the year 300 (mentioned in revelation), all had the same orthodox traditions.

And i would like to point out to the protestants here, that the first christians DID venerate the virgin mary (even though they where not catholic)

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Its really hard to take a religious rant seriously when the poster cant even spell his own religion... right ChatholicGodBoy?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Mary is hardly even mentioned in the Bible. She played her part and that was it. The only command she gave was this "Whatever He says do it" John 2:5

So what did Jesus say to do. Well He never said to worship Mary. That comes from paganism in Babylon where they worshiped the mother and son and it is blasphemy and the worship of idols. Paganism crept into the catholic church over time and now they do all sorts of rituals and stuff.
"And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words." Matthew 6:7

We shouldn't worship anyone but God, and we shouldn't be worshipped either, like the pope is worshipped. I don't think I would like to be the pope when he comes face to face with God.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Re: Worship the Holy Mother!!!

The Ecumenical Council held at Nicaea in 787 has the following to say on the topic:

Adoration and worship:

Honor and veneration:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Shmick25:

�You have to be serious? On whos authority?�

On the Popes Authority and he is infallible, how do I know? Because he is divinely selected!

�Just because the pope thinks she is imporant doesnt mean she actually is! She had her role as the mother of Christ, but that is as far as it goes!�

The Holy Mother is pure (i.e. free of sin) and has appeared to many in their time of need, most notably in the Fatima prophecies.

�With this thinking, you might as well write it to suit your own agenda!�

The Catholic Church will write what is divinely inspired and nothing more, the world is a changing place things need to be re-addressed to cover these changes. The original writers of the bible did not have the multitude of corruption that we live with in modern days.

�Only a fanatic would say this!!!�

There is nothing else but God and proper belief in him, life on earth is naught but a testing ground so that we may prove ready to join Him, most exalted. The way to join him is through the Catholic faith we have a clear guide to life! This can be achieve through persistent use of the rosemary and the confession of your sins to the Holy Mother and the saints. Only through these means will your soul not be lost to the eternal torment of purgatory.

edsinger

�What? Do you even know ANYTHING about the Bible?

Uh if you are serious, put down evrything you have been told and read the BOOK.

Then come back and read your statement...�

Asking me to put aside everything I have learned within the Church is like asking you to put aside your left arm it is pointless! I will pray that your soul will not be lost with the unbelievers. Hail Mary!

specialasianX

�Its really hard to take a religious rant seriously when the poster cant even spell his own religion... right ChatholicGodBoy?�

I would never sully the name of the one True Church within an e-handle thank you very much!

edit- Typo

[Edited on 13-10-2004 by ChatholicGodBoy]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think the words of Galileo and George Bernard Shaw sum it up pretty well.

Why should we take advice on sex from the pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't!
George Bernard Shaw

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
Galileo Galilei

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChatholicGodBoy
Jesus said that Peter would be the rock that he built his church on thus making Peter the first Pope

No, He meant that the statement Peter had just made would be the rock that the church would be built on. Peter said I believe you are the Christ the Son of the Living God. That is what the church is built on. That in Jesus and Him alone is salvation found.

Odd

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Guys, he's a troll... Catholic isn't even spelled properly.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rosebeforetime
Mary is hardly even mentioned in the Bible. She played her part and that was it. The only command she gave was this "Whatever He says do it" John 2:5
So what did Jesus say to do. Well He never said to worship Mary.

Catholics do not worship Mary, the mother of Jesus.

We shouldn't worship anyone but God, and we shouldn't be worshipped either, like the pope is worshipped. I don't think I would like to be the pope when he comes face to face with God.

Catholics do not worship the Pope.

new topics

top topics

join