It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire in the Aussie skies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
About three to four years ago after coming back from the movies late at night, my brother and I witnessed a large, yet brief fireball in the sky. At that time, we were clueless as to what it could have been, however, once coming across this link, it's made me wonder what exactly these things are, as we seem to not be the only ones who have witnessed them before.

Are they simply meteorites burning up in our atmosphere? Or perhaps it's somehow related to UFO's or a government project? If anyone in Australia has had any similar experience, or just anyone who knows about them, please share your views here.

Bright Skies ~ Top Secret Weapon? ~

Strange fireball events have been witnessed in many remote parts of Australia recently. With the meteor theory ruled out, could these moving plasmoids be part of some military secret-weapons program, or even the work of UFOs?

dfh out.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If it is its not us...we dont have the money!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I had a weird experience with a fireball when I was about 10 yrs old in the UK.
I was standing in the play yard with a bunch of other erchings when i saw a HUGE fireball going straight up over the horizon.
I watch it for awhile mezmerised and assumed all the other kids saw it too.
But nobody really said anything. It was almost like it was hard to believe that I really saw it so I didn't say anything either...lol

The same thing happened when a whole bunch of my neighbours saw a strange craft in the daytime fly very slowly over our street. Everybody was looking at it mezmerized but nobody said a thing. It was like it never happened.
But anyway sry that's another story.

Those things were never talked about. Makes you wonder how many strange things are seen by people everyday, but just don't talk about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ok just quoting myself from my thread in Aliens and UFO's, saw this one in Burleigh one night a few years ago:

3) This one I'm convinced I cannot readily explain through normal circumstances. While travelling home at night, I looked out the rear window (me being a passenger, 3 other witnesses - mum and dad in the front). I saw what appeared to be a fireball hovering above a house (about 10 metres, the object was about 1 1/2 metres in diameter). I quickly disregarded it as a firework until it started to slowly move directly over the road. I turned to the witnesses (my 2 sisters and a Japanses exchanged student), and asked "What is that?". They couldn't explain it either. Answer: naturally occuring fireball?

!!! Weird eh.

- Nazgarn

D

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by craigandrew
If it is its not us...we dont have the money!

The ADF is actually quite well funded contrary to what many people think. Just because our army, navy and air force is small doesn't mean it's underfunded or ill-equipped. Actually, because of its small size, it's more likely to be better funded and extremely well trained.

new topics

top topics

join