It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Invade Home with NO Warrant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I did a quick search on ATS but come up empty, So here it is...
Does anybody know what actually went down leading up to this point?

To kill me. I was video taping and they knew I was posting the videos right up. Likely saved my life. They came out to kill me this 3rd visit to my door. Broke it in w/ no warrant as you hear and see by the video proof. Someone help me find a lawyer. Please all lawyers I speak to are scared to help. I dot blame them this town is sick all police dirty. All dirty policeman.

There is always two sides to a story.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
that looks exceedingly disturbing, i'd like to know more now. but they clearly weren't paying any attention to the fact that the bloke has wounds visible.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Who posted the video? If this guy has been arrested like this video would imply then who uploaded the video? And the bad thing about videos like this is we have no idea what happened to lead up to them breaking his door in.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence in this video.

It is clear that the man shooting the video is under stress, but there is no reason for that shown.

If he had a warrant for his arrest, and that warrant was for a felony, then most likely the police would not need a

warrant because the police are in pursuit.

When the police are in pursuit, they don't need a warrant.

He would have been better off going outside and confronting the police politely and professionally. This would

avoid the breach of the front door.

~Rev

top topics

join