It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have what it takes to solve this code ~~!?!?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You spoke to God ..probably you in the futur
but lets dont go there .. it can be overwhelming for certain mind not prepared
he or You was maybe allowed by his Boss (The Creator)
that it was time for you to wake up
and that only such dream will make you believe about something more
time to evolve your consciousness to other reality
because you dont realise your potential and your hidden "6th sense"
to be what you were meant to be ..
your futur you knew that you needed a revelation at some point
like a little hint or a mind chalenge .. thats why he couldnt stay more with you
maybe he knew the risks of the space time continuum .. dangerous to mess with that
"butterfly effect" comes to my mind

the message left for you can have many meaning ..
maybe it is the nassau location or something else
thats your job to find what it mean to you

good luck and if you find it
you can share with the others .. that is not forbidden
good chain reaction is better then a bad one

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Its your subconscious telling you that you must be patient to find the answers to your questions.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
CXV- t/spaces crew transfer vehicle? The 53 I cant add except Ive seen something about 53 tests done on the craft. I might be wrong though.

Empty mission control?

Would you be kind to expand more on this I am quiet curious ~~ !!!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You spoke to God ..probably you in the futur
but lets dont go there .. it can be overwhelming for certain mind not prepared
he or You was maybe allowed by his Boss (The Creator)
that it was time for you to wake up
and that only such dream will make you believe about something more
time to evolve your consciousness to other reality
because you dont realise your potential and your hidden "6th sense"
to be what you were meant to be ..
your futur you knew that you needed a revelation at some point
like a little hint or a mind chalenge .. thats why he couldnt stay more with you
maybe he knew the risks of the space time continuum .. dangerous to mess with that
"butterfly effect" comes to my mind

the message left for you can have many meaning ..
maybe it is the nassau location or something else
thats your job to find what it mean to you

good luck and if you find it
you can share with the others .. that is not forbidden
good chain reaction is better then a bad one

Would you be so kind to expand more on the risks of not being prepared & this butterfly effect you speak of ~~ !?!?!?!

That is if you are not too busy.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
So.... couple nights ago I had a quiet an interesting nap.

As I drifted off I came to a place with a strange man sitting on a bench in a very public place. I am not quiet sure who he was but the feeling was neutral thus I did not feel threatened.

The location looked like a giant train station with tile/marble floors which reminded me of the Grand Central Station.
So... this strange man was sitting there with a stick, he was dressed casually nothing big a simple coat, shoes,pants and a stick (the stick was sure as hell odd).

Anyway... after I came over and sat next to him I was polite and said hello the reply was quiet of a interesting one. He simply said "Patience" and began to draw things with a stick it was invisible at first. However, this was just the start of the odd meeting after his invisible drawing he told me to focus. After some time of trying to focus I began to see letters and numbers appear

The order of the letters and that appeared on the floor:

C

X

V

Over all it was an odd code "CXV53" thus I began to wonder as to what it meant. The strange man then got up and said "Well it was nice meeting you I am late for my meeting". I am quiet confused and batheled by what occurred at this meeting/strange phenomenon.

Anyway..... I was wondering if any of you fellow ATS'ers are interested in cracking this code.
I call upon brave men and women to take on this challenge, I tried but sadly failed got to nowhere

However, if you do find the information please be kind to include all sources of the findings.
I hope to see and hear interesting theories as to what this code stands for.

Interesting dream you have there. I have had a similar dream, no codes tho. A building with green marble floors, like a hotel maybe or somewhere else. In my dream i entered the building and greeted the man at the desk. He instructed me to take the elevator. I got in the elevator and pushed the floor he instructed, but for some reason i pushed the elevator buttons and held them in for over 5 seconds. The elevator buttons started flashing, then the elevator went down to my surprise. Dumbfounded i was curious and went for the ride down. The elevator doors opened and i was hesitant to get out at first. I noticed another front desk and the same green marble floors. A very well kept place and it all looked new. There was noone at the front desk so i just started walking. sightseeing , so to speak. There was this long hallway that seemed to dissapear in the distance, but i later found out that the hallway went into a large circle, hence the disapearing hall in the distance. As i walked thru this hall i noticed conecting halls that led into the center. I took one of the halls thats how i seen the center. It was huge. There were birds flying around and some small animals and water and a small falls. Plants everywhere, it was like visiting the jungle only you follow the path thru. The air was clean, i could smell the water and hear the birds chirping. I looked up and i could see several levels going up. I saw these people dressed strangely. Some of the people had cloths on that were only one color and they all had different badges on the cloths. Some had orange cloths, others blue, some but few had black. Like the different colors or uniforms had some meaning. I then realized what i was wearing. I hid off the path in the wooded areas. I wanted to get out. I found a stairway going up , but when i was trying to get there i got spotted by one of the people wearing an all blue uniform. I ran towards the stairs and the man chased me. soon i was being chased by several people. I found a door and hid inside. It was dark in the room except for one small light. What i saw next was creepy. A human figure on a table. I took a closer look and realized it was not human but a robot lying there with its body opened up inside and the instruments on the table i did not recognize. The thing opened it's eyes and i ran out of there. I ran down another hallway and went thru another door. It was a bit noisy in this area. I took the catwalk and noticed below me all these machines running and working on something. I realized what the machines were working on. They were making robots. Thousands of them on an assembly line. I then got spotted again and I took the next door out and it led me back to the hall again. I spotted some elevators, i made a break for it, but this woman stopped me,grabbed me and said, follow me. I was told to put on these cloths and when i get in the elevator i was to change back into my regular cloths. I looked at the woman and she had the eyes of that robot lying on the table in that one room. She led me to a different elevator and instructed me to change cloths on a certain level and to never return here again. Same green marble floors with some touches of white. Green marble

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Would you be so kind to expand more on the risks of not being prepared & this butterfly effect you speak of ~~ !?!?!?!

That is if you are not too busy.

Thank you.

not to busy ?
why would you think im to busy ..
dont say that .. gave bad vibes

but since you ask so nicely .. i will share with you some deep thoughs
hope you are ready to expend your mind a little bit more then thinking im to busy

Well someone did wanted you to change your way of thinking
he had to intervene personaly in one of your vision or vivid dream that you had
you are lucky .. i never remember any of my dream lol
never had any vision or paranormal event except a ufo 20 yrs ago in the forest
i started very young because of that asking so many questions all the time
maybe that particular UFO i saw (btw.. beautiful multicolored ball in the dark forest)
this moment was a trigger for me somehow ..
we all have have glimpses of "deja vu" to let you know if your on the correct path
im very perceptible to the signs and clues .. everyone have them in their lifes
life works a very mysterious way and the more we learn .. the more we have questions
all you need to do is balance your thoughs and karma level
dont even think going to the dark side .. everyone has nasty thoughs sometimes .. thats not coming from you
and you suddenly think .. wth why would i think that
the dark side is always been tempting you all your life .. dont be traped and damned
you must realise who you are and what you are .. everything in your life you do
make a chain reactions .. depending on the karma level you have if it is not balance properly
the butterfly effect always come back at you one way or another .. trust me

dont get me wrong .. i dont have any powers lol
not inferior or superior then anyone else
but my mind works differently .. must be coming from my strong empathy i have
noticed that since my youngest age and its true
but once you realise the holy grail is your heart and there is a Creator upstairs
that can make you a god like being in the end .. like ascending in other words
you start never to risk or take chance to put any bad karma upon your souls
because if there is an after life .. im sure you want to be proud then ashame for eternity

that post alone will maybe trigger a chain reaction somehow
because of you and your thread
maybe it has trigger something in me to say exactly what im saying right now
when you start seeing the bigger picture .. you will notice many lies and see more the truth
trust your guts in other words .. dont trust anyone else .. even me

but you must love everyone the same way you love yourself
the same way the Creator love you and loves me

made a Age of Enlightment has started thread 3 yrs ago
i was so close but again so far
will not post a link .. search it

hope it is more clear now .. i have say everything

conclusion : maybe im just crazy
or under the influence of wine at the moment

Edit :star and flag for the thread
thanks for sharing again
edit on 8/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Did the station look like this?

Maybe CXV53 = 1/15/53 and the gentleman caused this to happen...I wonder if his stick was found in the wreckage?

Jan. 15, 1953, the Pennsylvania Railroad's Federal Express plowed into the Union Station concourse and stopped only after the locomotive fell through the crushed floor into the basement.

Federal Express Runaway Train Crashes into DC's Union Station

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Your posts are really interesting and they stirred the pot in me too. The deju vu as a marker, Sleeper spoke of that, but didn't want to get into it in depth, you have said now it's showing you, you are on the right path. I don't like where we had to move to, this area, and want so much to go back home, miss my home area so much, even my healht does poorly at the coast and like the semi desert. But, I see the beauty all around me, and feel so grateful for the providence watching over. And when we moved into this new home/location, 2 years ago, that first year, I believe it was, had a very strong de je vu experience while driving home from the store, it hit me all at once ,have seen this, this is somehting I know, felt really strong, and surprised me.

In fact, upon thinking of planning for a move back home, which is a constant theme in my life, this year, it was as if a Guide stepped in and I got information concerning how the happy hobbits ville that you love is not always the place you're meant to be, sometimes you move into what seems more danger or foreign, where some things change, because like Bilbo, you are taken on a journey and have to leave the Shire, be challenged more, feel the nudges and pushes inside.

Don't get me wrong, as soon as I can possibly manage it, will try to go back to the Shire, but, not if my inner seeking tells me otherwise, have to be open to that.

De je vu is very interesting. A marker for being on the path you are meant to be on?
edit on 26-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Ben81

In fact, upon thinking of planning for a move back home, which is a constant theme in my life, this year, it was as if a Guide stepped in and I got information concerning how the happy hobbits ville that you love is not always the place you're meant to be, sometimes you move into what seems more danger or foreign, where some things change, because like Bilbo, you are taken on a journey and have to leave the Shire, be challenged more, feel the nudges and pushes inside.

Don't get me wrong, as soon as I can possibly manage it, will try to go back to the Shire, but, not if my inner seeking tells me otherwise, have to be open to that.

Your post made me smile Unity ... Tolkien (author of The Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit) came from the Midlands in England ... he would have referred to it as the 'Middle Lands' and the 'Shires' refer to Staffordshire / Warwickshire / Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Cheshire / Gloucestershire / Oxfordshire / Cambridgeshire.

I myself was born in the Middle Lands (Midlands) in the Shire (Staffordshire in my case) and my actual address was 32, Swallowfield, Sageside, Tamworth ... which sounds idyllic doesn't it (?) ... but words can sometimes create a romantic picture that doesn't reflect reality very closely ... whilst my old home wasn't too bad as it was right on the edge of the town here are a few pictures to show you how different reality can be from a fictional novel that was loosly based on the industrial areas of the 'Shires' and the surrounding countryside where the author spent his childhood summers with relatives.

So don't be too eager to 'return' to the 'Shires'
it's one of the reasons I moved to the North Yorkshire Moors 18yrs ago ... I certainly have no yearning to return to the Shires

Woody

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

hahaha,

this made me chuckle

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

That is horrifying to me, cannot stand a large city. Moved from a small town I loved, felt every everychanging nuance in my surroundings. The night sky was the milky way. Then to a small city too far, 30 000 roughly, but between two lakes, and now, a small city 2 1/2 times as big, but spread it its actually a huge citified rural farm area, mennonite farming community. And its nice, just too humid. And I feel like I'm growing mold at times. But usually we get very sunny falls, springs, very mild winters, if it snows it doesnt stay for more than a week, some times. Its like Seattle climate. Surrounded by intriguing Swiss type mountains, with mysterious pyramid shapes, and dog faces, and lots of mysteries. But if someone is really paying attention, they're everywhere.

From here:

www.eliteclosets.com...

canada.travelall.com...

My cherry blossom shire, to:

(this one is pretty close, recognize those mountain tops) here

But i still love every bird song, all the sun shine, but feel like a bird out of water or rather doused in water.

But something here, most of the province lives in the lower mainland, and I just feel there must be a reason, something and literally got a contact, words forming to describe a message I wasn't happy to hear, but knew it. Its something I understood at a soul level. Yes, that makes sense, it feels right.

Also the deju vu.

Does this mean, in your life, with many choices of what could have been. Some possible positive choices, some I may now say were definite mistakes from happiness's point of view, though I stay up, never down for long. But, was it all meant to culminate here anyway? All the roads that were on track, converged here, at this moment? Is that what De Ju Vu means? I can't spell it mind you.

Britain, UK, that area seems to genetically call many people, so many times we dream of travelling there and exploring. But, now that I've lived at the coast, its just too wet, yet beautiful. Though some areas, its sad to see areas ruined, or threadbare, when they need tender loving care, not in a yuppy way, just more opportunities for people to love their surroundings more. Its sad that people aren't living their joy, well many of arent but it seems happiness is the big thing we're missing here, our own self care, and extending it to others, win/win.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Gorgeous photos.

Please don't get me wrong ... I was showing you the Midlands at their worst compared to Tolkein's fictional view of such an industrialized area ... I think he took poetic license and a vivid imagination

But Britain in general is beautiful beyond belief ... for such a small island we have a huge concentration of picturesque landscapes and rich history ... and I would defy anyone with a soul and an appreciation of the natural elements not to be blown away by some of the breathtaking views we call 'home'.

Woody

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

UK has so much mysterious calls to the soul too, I think its a dna level so many of us respond to it. And the Tolkein books were so intriguing in their own right.

But some of us get taken or pushed into a journey they're not sure they want to take, and they're trying to argue with those little dwarves, and pop all those smoke rings and say, thank you very much but this is my shire, and the misty mountains are not calling me.

Sometimes I think that those waking up are always in areas that others consider dangerous, ie coastal areas.

But I havent had a strong episode of dejuvu, until here, just recently, past couple years, this area, and I knew inside it meant something but couldn't see what it could mean.

I also think TMA's message may have been specific to him, a kind of personal marker or message to shake him up a little.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hi there Ben81 ~ !!! ^_^

Regarding Deja Vu's I thought it was like a second chance thing for example when it occurs and you know something bad is about to occur if you do something certain. You can just do the opposite thus changing the timeline/event from occurring. For example in 1 of the movies called final destination a man said "Deja Vu is Gods way of giving you a second chance to correct something that is going to happen" Is this a correct assumption ~ ??

I have lots of Deja Vu's but never pay much attention to them my whole life is like a big giant Deja Vu

It started full scale at a young age and at first I was going "Holy Crayola ~ !!! What is this ~ ???" Over the years I sort of just got used to it and brushed it off as a part of my life.

I love these discussions they are full of information and give lots of insight into things

edit on 26-8-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Unity_99

Gorgeous photos.

Please don't get me wrong ... I was showing you the Midlands at their worst compared to Tolkein's fictional view of such an industrialized area ... I think he took poetic license and a vivid imagination

But Britain in general is beautiful beyond belief ... for such a small island we have a huge concentration of picturesque landscapes and rich history ... and I would defy anyone with a soul and an appreciation of the natural elements not to be blown away by some of the breathtaking views we call 'home'.

Woody

My dream is to meditate in the middle of the Stone Henge a boy can dream ~ !!! ^_^

Big Hugs for you (>^_^)>

Would you be kind to write about what is your interpretation of Deja Vu is. That is if you are not too busy

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

[My dream is to meditate in the middle of the Stone Henge a boy can dream ~ !!! ^_^

Why? You can meditate just as well in your bedroom, if you put the effort in....

Would you be kind to write about what is your interpretation of Deja Vu is. That is if you are not too busy

I know this question is not directed to me, but here is my take on the Deja Vu....

When we dream or meditate we can enter into the higher dimensions, spheres or reality. Certain events are shown to us (whether we remember them or not), these events are played out and experienced by us in these higher dimensions. Depending on the decisions and choices we make, these events will manifest in the physical world, or not.

If it happens that an event we experienced in these higher dimensions does come to be in this physical world it may trigger the vague memory of us experiencing it before (in the higher dimension, dream or meditation), this is why it feels so real, so 'lived' before. Some who are well practiced in remembering their dreams or meditation experiences will experience Deja Vu much more frequently and remember much more (Deja Vu usually only lasts a second or two for most of us), but would not describe it as Deja Vu.

I remember reading a long time ago that science has a theory that Deja Vu is triggered by a mini seizure of the brain, where we experiance an event but it is not recognised immediately by our consciousness but only by our subconscious, then after the mini seizure the brain and consciousness are back to 'normal', we take in our surroundings and the events just occured and remember it from our subconscious making us feel like we have experienced it before.

This could be true, but for me, I have experienced 'Deja Vu' too intensley, long and vividly for it to be explained this way, also the mini seizure can not account for me knowing what will happen in the next few seconds or minutes after experiencing 'Deja Vu', which has happened many times.

Gnobody

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody

Why? You can meditate just as well in your bedroom, if you put the effort in....

I know this question is not directed to me, but here is my take on the Deja Vu....

When we dream or meditate we can enter into the higher dimensions, spheres or reality. Certain events are shown to us (whether we remember them or not), these events are played out and experienced by us in these higher dimensions. Depending on the decisions and choices we make, these events will manifest in the physical world, or not.

If it happens that an event we experienced in these higher dimensions does come to be in this physical world it may trigger the vague memory of us experiencing it before (in the higher dimension, dream or meditation), this is why it feels so real, so 'lived' before. Some who are well practiced in remembering their dreams or meditation experiences will experience Deja Vu much more frequently and remember much more (Deja Vu usually only lasts a second or two for most of us), but would not describe it as Deja Vu.

I remember reading a long time ago that science has a theory that Deja Vu is triggered by a mini seizure of the brain, where we experiance an event but it is not recognised immediately by our consciousness but only by our subconscious, then after the mini seizure the brain and consciousness are back to 'normal', we take in our surroundings and the events just occured and remember it from our subconscious making us feel like we have experienced it before.

This could be true, but for me, I have experienced 'Deja Vu' too intensley, long and vividly for it to be explained this way, also the mini seizure can not account for me knowing what will happen in the next few seconds or minutes after experiencing 'Deja Vu', which has happened many times.

Gnobody

Hehe ~ !!!

I do meditate in my bedroom however, I find difficulty at times while doing it. It is not that I can not do it the situation is more of the face that when I do I enter a state. Where I no longer breath and yet I am which makes my brain freak out into a panic frenzy it is literally screaming "Code Red Code Red ~ !!! He isn't breathing ~ !!!"

That is usually when I flip out and exit the state and thinking how silly I am that my mind tricked me into thinking that

Hey if you are an experience of Deja Vu like me do you no longer get the rush of excitement or that feeling anymore ~ ??

After all the years of Deja Vu I almost adapted it into part of my life no more excitement from it or that feeling of being in the situation before
I guess I kinda brush it off as a normal part of myself and adapt to it now. Is this your case too ~ ?? ^_~

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Hey if you are an experience of Deja Vu like me do you no longer get the rush of excitement or that feeling anymore ~ ??

After all the years of Deja Vu I almost adapted it into part of my life no more excitement from it or that feeling of being in the situation before
I guess I kinda brush it off as a normal part of myself and adapt to it now. Is this your case too ~ ?? ^_~

I am not as adept to remembering my dreams, astral or meditation experiences as I would like to be (more practice and study is needed), however sometimes I can recognise a situation or event either just before it happens or as it is happening, sometimes it creeps up on me and I only realise I have experienced 'Deja Vu' after it has happened and a vague memory has been triggered.

I get a mixture of feelings or emotions when I experience these things, sometimes excitement, sometimes wonder, contentment, confusion, comfort or just contemplation.

I try to remember where or how I have experienced these events or situations before, why was I shown these events before and experiencing it now?

Why was this event singled out for me to experience before?

Did it happen exactly how I remember it from before or was there a slight variation when I experienced it for real?

What meaning can it have for me? To teach me something? Show me something?

Sometime my 'Deja Vu' experiences (the event or situation) is bland or boring, like seeing someone walk past me on the street and I watch them do something I know they will do, and doesn't seem to mean anything special, sometimes they are significant.

Gnobody

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Man i've seen that combination of letters and numbers before but cannot place it what so ever, if you ever find out the meaning be great if you could let me know

edit on 3-9-2012 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join