It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have what it takes to solve this code ~~!?!?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Over all it was an odd code "CXV53" thus I began to wonder as to what it meant. The strange man then got up and said "Well it was nice meeting you I am late for my meeting". I am quiet confused and batheled by what occurred at this meeting/strange phenomenon.

I have dreams like this all the time. Usually it has some significance to something I am going through at the time.

Anyway..... I was wondering if any of you fellow ATS'ers are interested in cracking this code.
I call upon brave men and women to take on this challenge, I tried but sadly failed got to nowhere

Since the meeting was in a place that is usually crowded, This guy got you all alone on a bench with a message just for you. It also suggests to me that the message is something that is in plain site to you, but you are ignoring it, so he had to point it out to you with a stick, sort of like what a teacher would do when pointing things out on a blackboard to students.

However, if you do find the information please be kind to include all sources of the findings.
I hope to see and hear interesting theories as to what this code stands for.

I think you are trying to hard to solve something that is meant for you, alone.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Hope it's not a terrorist plot or your gonna find your butt in some FBI/CIA facility, may be on a positive note your gonna get tickets or perform there

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
While this is an interesting thread with some entertaining and intelligent replies, on a serious note and in my opinion only, personal relevelations or messages that come to you in dreams or other experiences (such as the astral ect) should remain personal.

Besides the fact that your own dreams can truly only be interpreted by yourself, the messages, revelations, information or knowledge is for you and you alone.

I don't see anything wrong with giving away general information regarding your experience or dream but when you go into details and specifics I think this is a mistake.

Someone who is very knowledgable about these things could gain a great insight into you personally, your psyche, your state of mind or even your level of being or spirituality (if you subscribe to that kind of thinking!).

To go one step further (if you subscribe to this kind of thinking), if messages or knowledge that have been given to you in dreams or the astral and you tell everyone who will listen, you may find that a certain 'trust' has been broken and that further revelations may become few and far between.

Again, the above is only my opinion and your free to think I'm talking rubbish!

Gnobody

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon

Perhaps its a door code lock ....Check out the picture on this site

Every letter and number you mentioned is on one of those, apart for the "V" could you perhaps have interpreted the letter wrong, and it actually was a "Y" ?

We use these at work, and it was the first thing I thought of when I read your OP.
The "C" is for "cancel" and is used to reset the positions, Iwas taughtyou always press "C" first.

Just thought I would put this out there, hope it helps

Question what door ~~!?!?!

This sounds silly someone gives me a code to a door and does not tell me the location of the door

edit on 25-8-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Because it is a magical button that allows you too

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody
While this is an interesting thread with some entertaining and intelligent replies, on a serious note and in my opinion only, personal relevelations or messages that come to you in dreams or other experiences (such as the astral ect) should remain personal.

Besides the fact that your own dreams can truly only be interpreted by yourself, the messages, revelations, information or knowledge is for you and you alone.

I don't see anything wrong with giving away general information regarding your experience or dream but when you go into details and specifics I think this is a mistake.

Someone who is very knowledgable about these things could gain a great insight into you personally, your psyche, your state of mind or even your level of being or spirituality (if you subscribe to that kind of thinking!).

To go one step further (if you subscribe to this kind of thinking), if messages or knowledge that have been given to you in dreams or the astral and you tell everyone who will listen, you may find that a certain 'trust' has been broken and that further revelations may become few and far between.

Again, the above is only my opinion and your free to think I'm talking rubbish!

Gnobody

You don't look or sound like a rubbish man

Also I share all of my dreams/travels or whatever, people want to call them.

Anyway... I do ponder that it is possible to break trust as long as the intentions are good. I am merely seeking help on solving this riddle and I do not feel scared sharing the information. Due to the fact that people would be protected and there is no need to fear anyone.

If you fear you are letting in the darkness :

So if someone pops in and breaks down my door and bags me with a black bag over my head I would find int funny/interesting adventure ~~!!!

If that occurs I will post some postcards from a CIA or whatever organization bunker that I will be in

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InitiumArietis

Hope it's not a terrorist plot or your gonna find your butt in some FBI/CIA facility, may be on a positive note your gonna get tickets or perform there

Well sadly it's not the positive note one I do not have any special talents to use for performing there

Secondly no tickets I live far across the ocean from that location

Now if it is a plot what would you do about it ~~!?!?!?!

It is not like I could go down to USA or call up the CIA/FBI and tell them. Can you picture how odd the conversation would be ~!!!

Me: Hello yes I would like to report a terrorist plot.

Organization: Yes. Sir please tell us the location.

Me: It is the following code for the location NY 11553

Organization: Do you mean The Nassau Coliseum?

Me: Yes. That is the one !!

Organization: How did you find out about this plot sir ~!?!?!

Me: A strange person told me in a dream/vision/nap/trip.

Organization: Ok Sir.. Could you please provide us with your location and name.

Me: *HANGS UP THE PHONE*

It would be the moment I would pack a bag burn my passport, id's, run electric magnets through all my electronic devices and skip town/country.

Heh ~~!!! It would an interesting 1 I tell you that

What are your thoughts on it ~~!?!?! would they bag and tag an individual if something like that occurs ~~??
Just curious that is all

Plus I do not like the idea of a terrorist plot on a stadium like that
However, it would not be the first time something like that is a planned event. We already know that USA is in Afghanistan due to the poppy fields and the benefits it has.

As specially when:India during the year 2000, the price for licit opium was at a nifty price of US$13–29 per kilo, but for illicit it is 10 x the usual US$155–206. Now here is where the boat rocks ladies and gents!!The current cost of production of one kilogram of morphine equivalent in Afghanistan is approximately US$450. This is also in the younger years now picture the price they get per kilogram now. Sounds like a nifty hunk of gold for the pharmaceutical purposes.

Don't ya think ~?!?!

Now what we should know is that 77% of the world's opium supplies are being used by only six countries, leaving the rest of the world lacking in essential medicines such as morphine and codeine. So.. the major exporters sell them off for a lot more then it really is worth the profit margin on this could be in if not billions but trillions.Now don't forget the heroine production that is also cultivated in Afghanistan and if you thinking they will burn it all. Who in their greedy wild mind would burn billions if not trillions of dollars.

Heh ~~!!! and we say we are there for the freedom don't forget the piles of cash

Al Qaeda was CIA and KGB funded back in the day frankly I would not be surprised that they now decided to cut out the middle man out of the fields of gold.

But.... that is just my theory who knows

edit on 25-8-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
My friend also suggested this:

The bible.

C = Chapter Corinthians

XV=15

53= :53

Which reads in the following from the Aramaic:

For this destructible is going to wear indestructibility and this mortal shall wear immortality

Frankly I am not a religious man but sure does sound nifty
being indestructible and immortal

But.... I doubt that is the case cause last time I checked I cut my finger while cutting the veggies and still was bleeding

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Also I share all of my dreams/travels or whatever, people want to call them.

Well as long as you feel comfortable doing so then no problem.

However, please remember that those with knowledge and understanding don't always have the best of intentions. Knowledge and understanding of the hidden things of this world are like baseball bats, can be used for good or for evil!

Also, just my opinion again, with regard to your dream...

A stick or staff can be associated with the spine, level of understanding, level of being, the kundalini...

Try researching or referencing the numbers with the Tarot or the Kabbalah...

You say you felt like you were at a train station... trains or vehicles (like buildings/temples) can mean the body, youself. Also, being a train station, a building where trains come and go or travel, of course could mean a journey for you, a journey you are taking or need to take...

The letters may mean something that will only make sense after you have gained further knowledge or may become clear once you realise what the rest of the message means...

Again, only you will know what this really means, sooner or later..

Good luck with finding the answers you are looking for.

Gnobody

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Sadly no
by the way who is that ~~!?!?!
That's not easy to answer. He is [color=E65A5A]The Man From Another Place, in '[color=E3D2A1]Twin Peaks' (an early 90's TV Show created by David Lynch).

Fictional of course, but he did first appear to Agent Cooper, during dreams. He would tell Cooper random things which didn't make much sense at the time, but some of it eventually would make sense later on.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

That voice just gave me the shivers and will haunt me for the rest of my life

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So.... couple nights ago I had a quiet an interesting nap.

As I drifted off I came to a place with a strange man sitting on a bench in a very public place. I am not quiet sure who he was but the feeling was neutral thus I did not feel threatened.

The location looked like a giant train station with tile/marble floors which reminded me of the Grand Central Station.
So... this strange man was sitting there with a stick, he was dressed casually nothing big a simple coat, shoes,pants and a stick (the stick was sure as hell odd).

Anyway... after I came over and sat next to him I was polite and said hello the reply was quiet of a interesting one. He simply said "Patience" and began to draw things with a stick it was invisible at first. However, this was just the start of the odd meeting after his invisible drawing he told me to focus. After some time of trying to focus I began to see letters and numbers appear

The order of the letters and that appeared on the floor:

C

X

V

Over all it was an odd code "CXV53" thus I began to wonder as to what it meant. The strange man then got up and said "Well it was nice meeting you I am late for my meeting". I am quiet confused and batheled by what occurred at this meeting/strange phenomenon.

Anyway..... I was wondering if any of you fellow ATS'ers are interested in cracking this code.
I call upon brave men and women to take on this challenge, I tried but sadly failed got to nowhere

However, if you do find the information please be kind to include all sources of the findings.

In my understanding the answer sometimes comes before the question and messengers in the form of strangers are often representations of ourselves.

So if you run the sequence backwards you are in a hurry to move on (in your career maybe?) you think time is running out to get where you want to be?, in your way of moving on is this riddle (does it make more sense backwards i.e 35VXC?) your higher mind is letting you know that in order to move forward patience is needed. The invisible stick maybe representing that the mystical sequence that you believe you must solve in order to move forward is in fact nothing that is relevant but rather all you need is patience in order to get where you want in life.

A question does 7:53 mean anything to you?

Much love

PS Just pointing out a different way of interpreting your dream, as for solving riddles I'm useless.

edit on 25/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I agree with the people who have suggested that the message of dreams is usually personal and for your own development ... not usually a message for the world ...

That said, the translation you found from your 'friends' suggestion of referring to the bible and the discovery that it refers to immortality and other special traits ... I get the strong impression that you may consider your life to be quite mundane or restricted in some way (the restrictions may even be physical).

As a result the dream could be your subconscious minds way of trying to initiate a little excitement / drama into your life ... by sharing the dream and it's details here rather than work it out quietly on your own implies that it provides you with a bit of a confidence boost as you become the centre of attention in your own thread.

I came to this conclusion because of your writing style too (not just the details of the dream) ... I noticed how you structure your sentences with words that try to indicate intellect / wisdom but it often backfires as the composition of your posts come out muddled.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing this ... goodness knows we all need a little excitement in our lives from time to time ... but on this occasion I think the meaning of the dream is pretty straightforward;

1/ The letters as others have suggested represent Roman numerals ... this gives the 'code' an impression of complication / secrecy / importance etc

2/ However when the numbers are all added up it equals 1 - 2 - 3 ... as in 'easy as 1 - 2 - 3' ... suggesting things aren't as complicated as they first appear ... or as you make them.

That's my personal take on the matter and of course I could be wrong

Woody

edit on 25-8-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
C = A, B, C = 3 from front
X = Z, Y, X = 3 from rear
V = Z, Y, X, W, V = 5 from rear

So we have 33553...

In some fields of numerology, this could mean:

a) Paul is dead; or,
b) Make me a sammich...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I had a dream the other day that ten people rushed in to my kitchen to help push a flag up from nothing to the proper way a flag should stand , like that famous picture of soldiers positioning a flag pulling it up from the ground. There was this kid Kycheck that I saw in 7/11 not too long ago that after the flag was up shook my hand, he was in my resource room class in high school. As they were walking away from my house I saw another kid who was in my grade that worked with me on a summer job when I was 15 he was 16 about twelve years ago. Sometimes dream are just that,.........stupid.

I read and re-read dream books in high school trying to teach myself to lucid dream I used to keep a dream journal and have trained myself at dream recall so I remember a lot of my dreams.

Ok you said this guy made signals off CXV53 -C could stand for " see" are brains work on another level when we are asleep very cryptic, X could stand for " executioner" I guess the first thing that comes to mind Xing something out, V what could V stand for ( and if you have any personal knowledge of what these symbols might represent or mean to you that would help) the only thing I can thing of is Da Vinci Code the book and movie where ancient cultures used the V symbol to represent " woman or female" , 5 ok what could five mean maybe you got it wrong watching this guy trace letters and numbers in the air maybe he meant S and I know a lot of words start with S but the way the letter is written always reminded me of " serpent" so we are going with that today, and 3 what could three represent, " see , executioner, female, serpent, 3 " well there you go problem solved, I am happy to lend my skills for any more riddles or codes in the future you may need the help of solving.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I found this and it may help or add to the confusion. It is the title of a book titled CVX53 "Teotihuacan An Experiment in Living"

books.com

So what is Teotihuacan? Apparently it is tied to the art work of the Maya and the pyramids. I also found this on Wikipedia:

Teotihuacan – also written Teotihuacán is an enormous archaeological site in the Basin of Mexico, just 30 miles (48 km) northeast of Mexico City, containing some of the largest pyramidal structures built in the pre-Columbian Americas. Apart from the pyramidal structures, Teotihuacan is also known for its large residential complexes, the Avenue of the Dead, and numerous colorful, well-preserved murals. Additionally, Teotihuacan produced a thin orange pottery style that spread through Mesoamerica.[1]]Teottihuacan An Experiment In Living[/url]

wikipedia

It's worth looking into.

Good luck Pax

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"As I drifted off I came to a place with a strange man "

No. No, you didn't. As you drifted off, you _started dreaming_. You didn't GO anywhere. You didn't sit next to anyone. And you didn't receive a "code" - your brain came up with a series of letters and numbers. They came from _your_ brain and your brain is the only one that can decide what they mean. They don't "have" a meaning - you assign one to them.

So you tell us: what did they mean?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

Aw, Stunspot, man. You are like one of the big kids who tells the smaller kids that Father Christmas isn't real. I mean, look at this pearl of wisdom that someone gave the OP:

5+3=8 which is the duality of the 4 cardinal points of everything.
8 is a 3 dimensional model of north south east and west.
123 is the most basic number pattern humans use to count,adding 1 to the last number(1+1=2,2+1=3 etc...)

There was I, hoping for a few more gems like this, and now you've gone and burst the bubble! For shame.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stunspot
"As I drifted off I came to a place with a strange man "

No. No, you didn't. As you drifted off, you _started dreaming_. You didn't GO anywhere. You didn't sit next to anyone. And you didn't receive a "code" - your brain came up with a series of letters and numbers. They came from _your_ brain and your brain is the only one that can decide what they mean. They don't "have" a meaning - you assign one to them.

So you tell us: what did they mean?

You bully runs away crying ~~ !!!!

I am kidding

I do not know what it means thus the thread. Should that not be way too obvious ~~ !?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
CXV- t/spaces crew transfer vehicle? The 53 I cant add except Ive seen something about 53 tests done on the craft. I might be wrong though.

Empty mission control?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

So.... couple nights ago I had a quiet an interesting nap.

As I drifted off I came to a place with a strange man sitting on a bench in a very public place. I am not quiet sure who he was but the feeling was neutral thus I did not feel threatened.

The location looked like a giant train station with tile/marble floors which reminded me of the Grand Central Station.
So... this strange man was sitting there with a stick, he was dressed casually nothing big a simple coat, shoes,pants and a stick (the stick was sure as hell odd).

Anyway... after I came over and sat next to him I was polite and said hello the reply was quiet of a interesting one. He simply said "Patience" and began to draw things with a stick it was invisible at first. However, this was just the start of the odd meeting after his invisible drawing he told me to focus. After some time of trying to focus I began to see letters and numbers appear

The order of the letters and that appeared on the floor:

C

X

V

If you failed to get nowhere, then you must have gotten somewhere!
What are you concealing from us, you devious pup, you?

32321EC - There! Does that shed any light?

'I believe in miracles - Where you from?.....'

I'll sing no more now, 'till i get a drink!
edit on 25-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join