It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ohio bigfoot carrying a stick

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicker
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I thought that was the best video posted on this thread besides my Jack Black riding on Sasquatch video.

Very funny.

Nah dude, call me old fashioned but things like subtext and irony are usually what I look for in comedy, I watched 'The Hangover' and it didn't make me laugh, yeah it made me roll my eyes and shake my head but no hearty, teary-eyed laughing, give me monty python over that crap anyday.

As for that bigfoot skit, an apathetic yawn of despair is all I could muster......

edit on 26-8-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Maybe because your mind is small or closed. The irony here is that all of you guys are freaking out over a fake video, but this guy posts another fake video and everyone get mad real quicklike.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicker
Maybe because your mind is small or closed. The irony here is that all of you guys are freaking out over a fake video, but this guy posts another fake video and everyone get mad real quicklike.

HAHAHAHA you muppet, yeah ok, my mind is 'small or closed'.

Whatever you say knuckle head.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Maroboduus

I'll check him out.

Here's a website that posts witness stories, are they all true, I dunno but theres some good stuff on there, see if you can find one about the "cowman of copalis beach" if anything its a great story.

Sasquatch Stories

I agree that it's a cool story. But it's just a story, with no evidence to support it. Not to be flippant, but i'm sure any number of people on here could also come up with cool bigfoot stories if we so desired. The fact that the author uses phrases like "inky dark of the woods" makes it seem even more like somebody writing a piece of fiction.
But who know, who knows.....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Knucklehead?
you 50?

I provided irony and you get *or stay* mad
edit on 8/27/12 by Vicker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Kalispell Man dressed as Bigfoot Dead

By Jamie Daniel

Story Published: Aug 27, 2012 at 8:13 PM MDT
(Story Updated: Aug 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM MDT)
KALISPELL - Police are still investigating a strange story in Kalispell. A man dressed up as Bigfoot was struck and killed by two passing vehicles.

Police say the crash occured on Highway 93 South of Kalispell. They say 44-Year-Old Randy Lee Tenley was walking South and was struck by two vehicles. Montana Highway Patrol Officer Jim Schneider said Randy's friends say he was trying to make people think they saw Bigfoot.

"He had this Ghillie suit and was going to attempt to get the attention of passing motorist and through I don't know what means make them feel like they saw Bigfoot or sasquatch," Schneider said.

Police said Randy was in the middle of the right lane in a spot where motorist could not see him. No one is in custody and the investigation will continue
that's just effing sad...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I fancy myself relatively good at spotting hoaxes, and the truth is that the majority of clear footage is hoaxed. There has been quite a buzz among the sasquatch community over this video recently, and personally I cannot see where the excitement comes from. This video, although it doesn't scream fake, doesn't jibe with what I personally know about these animals. So in my opinion, this is a hoax.

Sasquatch do run in front of vehicles on occasion, but this is very rare. 9 times out of 10 they are going to wait to cross until the threat has passed. Given that the animal would have heard the vehicle from a ways off makes it seem likely that this is fake, but mostly it is the subject itself, rather than the behavior, that makes me think hoax.
I suppose it is possible that a younger sasquatch, which is what this would have been if real, may have been spooked by the approaching noise, but it is slightly hard to swallow.

I cannot say with complete certainty, but it is my opinion that this video does NOT depict a real sasquatch. Many times it is quite easy to tell from observing the subject of the video right off the bat whether it is authentic, or likely authentic, when one has studied these animals for so long. They move in a certain way, they have certain characteristics that are hard to duplicate in their entirety, and this makes most hoaxes easy to spot. The main reason it is hard to spot a hoax is that the view is not totally unobstructed. But real sasquatch videos are usually obstructed as well, as these animals do not like to expose themselves when there is someone in the area. And they usually know.

It takes an extremely rare set of circumstances to catch a sasquatch in clear view, and then it is even more unlikely that the person seeing the animal will have a camera handy. Many times, by the time they get their camera out, the animal is already in cover. They will usually wait and observe the person who saw them once they reach relative cover and safety, and will do this for a little while before moving on. We can speculate as to why they do this, but no one knows for sure. I imagine there is some amount of curiosity involved, but it is probably more instinctual for them to want to make sure that they are not being followed or tracked.

People make the mistake of assuming that they are another dumb animal, and it is this misconception that has contributed highly to the fact that we have not documented them yet. The same techniques used to find other animals are not going to work on them as well. We need to assume we were trying to catch a human with great bushcraft skills if we want to really be able to get them on camera with a good view. They are not as smart as humans in general, but when it comes to their environment, they are extremely intelligent; moreso than humans.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Anyone find this video from another source not removed for copyright?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join