It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ohio bigfoot carrying a stick

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

scared the heck out of the atv rider, it seems; at the very least, very creative and original if its a hoax...

from coasttocoastam.com

Mod Note: 15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Total hoax in my opinion, that's supposedly a wild animal. Wild animals have great senses and are very aware of their surroundings yet it walks right across the path of an oncoming quad and doesn't even bat an eyelid like it's not even there
FAIL!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Just as long as he's walking tall....

I call hoax as well but enjoyed watching it!
One day I hope we can find one of these and be able to collect evidence that is beyond doubt!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Interesting vid, very clear footage. I dare say, I think I'd turn around and head the other way as well. It will be interesting to see how this vid is picked apart by the so called "profesionals.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
i'd love to believe it was Big foot, but it just screams guy in a gorilla suit to me.
It doesn't even notice/aknowledge the person on the bike, surely such a secretive, sensitive creature would have heard the guy coming from some distance away.
edit on 25-8-2012 by christafinias because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
Interesting vid, very clear footage. I dare say, I think I'd turn around and head the other way as well. It will be interesting to see how this vid is picked apart by the so called "profesionals.

I'd just like to add that i'm no professional, i'm just a common guy with common sense

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Maybe this particular Bigfoot was deaf.

Ever think of that?

But then again, the vibrations of the ATV would of alerted the Bigfoot, if there was one.

I call Hoax.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba
Total hoax in my opinion, that's supposedly a wild animal. Wild animals have great senses and are very aware of their surroundings yet it walks right across the path of an oncoming quad and doesn't even bat an eyelid like it's not even there
FAIL!

No matter how strong animal senses are, they are caught by supprise all the time. I can't tell you how many times I've stumbled upon some unsuspecting creature only to have it hightail it without ever giving me a fist look much less a second. Anybody who has spent anytime in the woods will confirm

If your going to call fowl try doing it with facts and not conjecture.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

FAIL!

No matter how strong animal senses are, they are caught by supprise all the time. I can't tell you how many times I've stumbled upon some unsuspecting creature only to have it hightail it without ever giving me a fist look much less a second. Anybody who has spent anytime in the woods will confirm

If your going to call fowl try doing it with facts and not conjecture.

So your telling me that this so called myth of an animal that is so elusive that we don't even have real proof it exists couldn't even detect a quad bike screaming towards it in the woods, yes that makes total sense

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

No wonder they are nearly extinct, probably get hit by buses all the time

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
i saw by the way he ran across the trail he was human it was a good hoax, well not that good, if he ran like like somthing other than human it would be

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
i hope you guys are arguing for the sake of arguing cause its an obvious hoax

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

What makes you think he did't detect it? The fact he didn't look? Here's a hypothisis since that is what we seem to be working from. An animals reaction to a possible threat can mean the differance between life and death. Any lag time in retreating from that possible threat could cost it it's life, such as looking away from your intended direction long enough to run smack into a tree. Animals know this instinctively, and those that react accordinly stay alive.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I wouldn't call it an argument, more a debate.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
i saw by the way he ran across the trail he was human it was a good hoax, well not that good, if he ran like like somthing other than human it would be

Key word there, it "ran" which is what I saw as well playing it for the third time

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

do u believe that it was somthing other than human based on how it ran alone?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

What makes you think he did't detect it? The fact he didn't look? Here's a hypothisis since that is what we seem to be working from. An animals reaction to a possible threat can mean the differance between life and death. Any lag time in retreating from that possible threat could cost it it's life, such as looking away from your intended direction long enough to run smack into a tree. Animals know this instinctively, and those that react accordinly stay alive.

If you ask me a sensible question i'll answer it, i'd say i made a valid point on why it's a hoax. How about you tell me why you think this is not a hoax?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

No, in fact I'm not even saying it's not a hoax. I would prefere more factual information when debunking something then other than contrived animal behavior hypothisies that I know to be false. Such as maybe a video tec that can prove by deconstructing the video that it's a guy in a suit. Or a myried of other possibilities.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

FAIL!

Tell that to all those deer and moose that get hit by cars every day.

I'm not saying the video is real.

But your argument is invalid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join