Help please with an ingrown chest hair.

page: 2
7
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


They're tasty. Place it between your front teeth and crush it. I usually get them on the back of my legs (I sit down most of the day) and they are great to squeeze out (or pick/drag out with fingernail) and chew on.

You can't knock it till you try it.

edit on 25-8-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   


Place it between your front teeth and crush it
reply to post by LightAssassin
 


Don't know about you mate, but I am not a contortionist, so thats impossible.

I think the needle option, and just digging the hair out will be what I am going to try.

vvv



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


Being half ape and dealing with them for years this stuff works (about $10)


Squeezing can scar and does not guarantee they won't return - this stuff eliminates them for good



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
are you serious?!!! this is what you bring to ats???
you must be really bored!!!
well my friend,grab a knife and root it out!!!
then come back and tell us how you seen god!
ya,you'll do fine if the shtf on dec 21!!!
damn,ive walked over a mile on a broken ankle,had all my teeth removed with minimum anastasia,had my ribs broken or cracked over a dozen times,broke bones in my hand from punching,all with no pain meds!!!
and your whining over an ingrown hair?!!!
guess what. your not on my team if the end of the world comes!!!



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


They're tasty. Place it between your front teeth and crush it. I usually get them on the back of my legs (I sit down most of the day) and they are great to squeeze out (or pick/drag out with fingernail) and chew on.

You can't knock it till you try it.

edit on 25-8-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)


Haha your kidding right?

I thought I was the only one to do that!
But idk the way u put it, sounds kinda like a fetish to you.
But hey what makes u happy bud lol.

Not trying to offend Im guilty too.



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
are you serious?!!! this is what you bring to ats???
you must be really bored!!!
well my friend,grab a knife and root it out!!!
then come back and tell us how you seen god!
ya,you'll do fine if the shtf on dec 21!!!
damn,ive walked over a mile on a broken ankle,had all my teeth removed with minimum anastasia,had my ribs broken or cracked over a dozen times,broke bones in my hand from punching,all with no pain meds!!!
and your whining over an ingrown hair?!!!
guess what. your not on my team if the end of the world comes!!!


Well, and you are not on my team either, since you seem to be accident prone.


Also, this is general chit chat, anything goes here, so please remain calm.

Kind of similar to THIS awesome thread of yours.

vvv
edit on 25-8-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


aye! ya got me ther because i am prone to accidents!!!

but i'm man enough to pick myself up and carry on under the worst conditions!
general chit chat eh? on a conspiracy forum! perhaps i should talk about genital warts or excessive ear hair!
i think someone talking about morgellons syndrome would be more appropriate!


Morgellons (also called Morgellons disease or Morgellons syndrome) is a name that was given in 2002 by biologist Mary Leitao[1] to a proposed condition characterized by a range of cutaneous (skin) symptoms including crawling, biting, and stinging sensations (formication); finding fibers on or under the skin; and persistent skin lesions (e.g., rashes or sores). Doctors,[2] including dermatologists[3] and psychiatrists,[4] regard Morgellons as delusional infestation (also called delusional parasitosis), the belief that there is a pathogenic infestation that remains despite contrary medical evidence.[5



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 


Not everything needs to be conspiracy related mate. Hence, this off topic section.

Maybe I should have said, HAARP somehow caused this ingrown hair, or its something in our water or food supply.

vvv



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Is it weird that I just read through all the comments in this post merely out of curiosity over the development of OPs ingrown chest hair?

Glad to hear you got it!



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You have genital warts?



Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


aye! ya got me ther because i am prone to accidents!!!

but i'm man enough to pick myself up and carry on under the worst conditions!
general chit chat eh? on a conspiracy forum! perhaps i should talk about genital warts or excessive ear hair!
i think someone talking about morgellons syndrome would be more appropriate!


Morgellons (also called Morgellons disease or Morgellons syndrome) is a name that was given in 2002 by biologist Mary Leitao[1] to a proposed condition characterized by a range of cutaneous (skin) symptoms including crawling, biting, and stinging sensations (formication); finding fibers on or under the skin; and persistent skin lesions (e.g., rashes or sores). Doctors,[2] including dermatologists[3] and psychiatrists,[4] regard Morgellons as delusional infestation (also called delusional parasitosis), the belief that there is a pathogenic infestation that remains despite contrary medical evidence.[5



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


Freeze the area with ice cubes to numb the area then use tweezers to pull out the hair; once pulled out, dab area with alcohol to help stop any infection
edit on 25-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican
 


ha ha ha! i knew this would happen! but NO! i do not!
but even if i did,i would not use this forum to discuss it!!!
BUT, i may be a pre op transvestite/dragqueen that people dont understand,and they make fun of me and call me names! NOT!!!!
i think general chit chat is something you do with someone on a public bus,or if you have a captive audience,perhaps you can delve into a more detailed conversation.
and i'm sure most people would be a little put off about someone talking about their ingrown chest hair!
more so with strangers!
i have a huge pimple on my face.so big i named it bob! im 45 and i dont have an acne problem,but when i get a zit,its go big or go home!
BUT! i refrain from starting a post about it! my problem,i'll deal with it!
i'm never that bored!
replies from people like you keep me amused!



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
On ATS????

Are you serious? Go see a clinic and get off the internet while your not well! Whats next, someone telling us they've been shot and yet don't ring the paramedics?



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
are you serious?!!! this is what you bring to ats???
you must be really bored!!!
well my friend,grab a knife and root it out!!!
then come back and tell us how you seen god!
ya,you'll do fine if the shtf on dec 21!!!
damn,ive walked over a mile on a broken ankle,had all my teeth removed with minimum anastasia,had my ribs broken or cracked over a dozen times,broke bones in my hand from punching,all with no pain meds!!!
and your whining over an ingrown hair?!!!
guess what. your not on my team if the end of the world comes!!!


What am "minimum anastasia"?




posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul
 


Mate seriously, you don't have to reply in this thread.

If its really "squeezing" you so badly, then rather just "pop" out of the thread, and forget about it.

vvv



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
On ATS????

Are you serious? Go see a clinic and get off the internet while your not well! Whats next, someone telling us they've been shot and yet don't ring the paramedics?


Its a little hair, not a life threatening situation.

vvv



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If part of the hair is exposed I'd say pluck it, it may hurt at first but what I think the problem is, is that there are oils and dirt in the pores around and under the hair, causing a pimple like thing and since you said pressure that really makes it sound like that and once that pressure is gone the pain will be too.

If you don't want to pluck it try some warm compresses see if that will draw it out, if you end up thinking it is pimple like try a little rubbing alcohol to dry up the area.

But honestly, having in grown hairs in other areas I've learned that you really need to either pluck the hair or grossly dig it out.



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


mate,seriously!
you are giving me cannon fodder!
this is all you have to bring to this table!???
i dont troll,i respond!
BREAKING NEWS! i have an ingrown chest hair!!!!

heres some news for ya.
i just rode my bike to the store to get a coffee for me & my son. on the way i rode thru a spider web and had the misfortune of swallowing the spider that wove it! i puked my face off for 15 min. till i got the little bugger out,then i carried on my way! end of story! a day in the life of me!!!

i was gonna say that i didn't feel the urge to open a thread on ats to proclaim this event,but i guess i have posted it anyway,just to get my point across!



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012
 



On ATS???? Are you serious?


Yeah who would have thought aye..................oh wait....................ATS thought of it on this forum Off Topic General Chat Forums HEALTH AND WELLNESS

HOW ABOUT YOU AND SOME OF THE OTHERS SHOW SOME BLOODY RESPECT - and if you care to read the aforementioned forum you will find that the OP's request for medical advice is common on ATS.

As is alot of OFF TOPIC themes. About the only thing the OP can be taken to task on is prehaps not posting the question there.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
 


Come On VVV, are you for real ?

1. Pull it out with a pin or a knife for Allah's sake
2. I know this is the general chat forum, but seriously, soon we'll have 'You won't believe what my cat had for dinner' threads on here
3. Getting your wife to do it ? Can't you 'man up' for this one

Otherwise, gave me a giggle for a change

PEaCe OuT






top topics



 
7
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join