posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
reply to post by RealSpoke
You can see the double speak and hypocrisy of pro-lifers.
Despite the proclaimed value of the unborn pro-lifers find it unpalatable to punish women as murderers. They really
just want to criminilize
abortion. Thus, they resolve the dilema of laws which do not reflect the proclaimed value of the unborn in several ways; rationalizations and
mitigating circumstances include women seeking abortions are
- mentally ill
- severely emotionally disturbed
- didn't know what they were doing ("deluded" by "society")
- "forced" by an third party (usually male i.e. boyfriend/husband)
- will develop post traumatic stress disorder or similar once they found out the "graveness of their decision
- punish the "hitman" (abortion provider) but not the person who ordered the hit (woman - because she is "mentally ill" or something).
This is why they target the people around the woman, such as abortion providers. Notice how much his statements emphasis Doctors and never the woman
who decides. It's quite telling.