It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Revealing, US Marshals Expose Biggest Scandal in History!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by sled735

Don't derail your own thread by falling for the tricks of those who dismiss things outright without even bothering to actually look at the information.

Fact is, your going to get this type of a response when certain names are attached to anything at all. In this case it is Wilcox. The same thing happens with anything that has Alex Jones's name attached to it. There was even a recent thread about the words of Max Keiser, something he had said in an interview. However, since that interview was on the AJ show the thread was all about how full of crap AJ was, not about the words of the Max. It happens.

Good advice. In the future, if there is one for this thread, I will ignore all ignorant replies.

Thank you, again.

edit on 8/25/2012 by sled735 because: Correct spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Fact is, your going to get this type of a response when certain names are attached to anything at all. In this case it is Wilcox

You must have "forgotten about this...."

At about the 8 minute mark here, he says not only are his "insiders" within the intelligence community telling him the government plans FULL DISCLOSURE before the years end, but that there is a 2 hour, international TV spot reserved for this event...But that's not even the most incredible "out there" part: He also says that these intelligence agents are saying that this disclosure and international TV broadcast will introduce us to HUMAN-LOOKING ET's THAT ARE HERE!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course there was no disclosure, nor was there a 2 hour international yv spot reserved, as Wilcock is just a liar.

Wilcock's claims about the US Marshal service is also a lie.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

First off, I have forgotten nothing.

Second, what does a completely separate thread, reading a completely different topic, have to do with the Libor scandal? I will answer that for you, NOTHING.

Again- you are attacking Wilcox. Perhaps you missed in my post where I agree with you about Wilcox, but you are missing the point. Attack the information in the OP, not Wilcox. You claim that "his claims about the Marshals are all lies".. that's fine, but can you show us what the lie is? Exactly what is being lied about? The powers that Federal Marshals hold is not a lie, so what is the lie you are talking about?

Of course you can't show me that, do you know why? Because you have dismissed the information based on the name of Wilcox. You have not watched the video, you have no idea what the content is. You saw the name "Wilcox" and went on the attack. .

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Second, what does a completely separate thread, reading a completely different topic

If you had read that thread you would have known Wilcock posts nothing but lies....so anything he claims is just a lie!

Care to show exactly where the US Marshalls have done anything at all abou this? - that is Wilcocks claim, so ow about showing us exactly what they hae done....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
If you had read that thread you would have known Wilcock posts nothing but lies....so anything he claims is just a lie!

Well how is that for logic? If you lie once, you will lie every time you open your mouth? Even the boy who cried wolf told the truth at some point, did he not?

Care to show exactly where the US Marshalls have done anything at all abou this?

So let me see if I have this right.... you refuse to answer my question, and instead expect me to answer yours?

- that is Wilcocks claim, so ow about showing us exactly what they hae done....

Are you sure that is his claim according to the video? Did you watch the whole 1 hour long video? Or did you simply see "Wilcox" and dismiss it?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Did you watch the whole 1 hour long video?

What video? It is just a computer voice reading....

and Wilcock is very well known for posting lies - in fact, can you show us where he posted something true....

but can you show us what the lie is? Exactly what is being lied about?

That the marshalls are doing anything - care to show us a official source that they are actually doing anything about this claim?
edit on 25-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Did you watch the whole 1 hour long video?

and Wilcock is very well known for posting lies - in fact, can you show us where he posted something true....

but can you show us what the lie is? Exactly what is being lied about?

That the marshalls are doing anything - care to show us a official source that they are actually doing anything about this claim?

You are so Hel* Bent on slandering Wilcock it makes me think that maybe you are a government mole placed here to make sure his work is discredited by your non-stop negative claims about him!

Why does it bother you so much anyway if others believe some of what he says? We get the picture! You think he is a liar. That is your prerogative. Stop trying to force your beliefs on others here, and stop derailing my thread!

I want to hear from people about the content of this video, or PDF document, please. Enough is enough!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
You are so Hel* Bent on slandering Wilcock

And you are so hell bent believing the rubbish he posts that it makes us think you are just one of his sock puppets, or you work for him!

Why does it bother you so much anyway if others believe some of what he says?

why does it bother you so much people pointing out he is in fact a liar?

Stop trying to force your beliefs on others here,

You are the trying to force your opinion about him on others....

and stop derailing my thread!

By "derailing your thread" you mean pointing out the truth about Wilcock....

I want to hear from people about the content of this video, or PDF document, please.

Ok then, it is a load of rubbish.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by sled735

July 20th is my birthday! I guess I will watch the video on that account

Sorry, I didn't reply to your post. Happy Belated Birthday!

Did you watch the video, or read the document? Any thoughts you'd like to share?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I appreciate your feedback, AQuestion. Good advice, too.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Yes, and it is in a video format hosted by Youtube. It is an hour long. Perhaps you did not notice since you didnt watch it.

Again- no argument here. Wilcox has zero credibility in my eyes, again I ask- what does that have to do with the Libor scandal?

Again- what do you mean by "doing anything"? What is the claim being made that you are calling BS on? I did not hear anything about what the marshals are doing, just what can possibly happen. If I am wrong, that's ok. Show me. I am not afraid of being wrong, and I will happily admit it when I am. The issue I see here is that you can not answer this simple question because you have refused to review the material.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
I'm sorry but I tried to watch the video but the robot voice just grated on my nerves after about 2 minutes in. If the video is so important then it should be hosted (voiced) by a real person.

your right, same thing here...but i didn't even last that long.

here's what i would like to have done to these videos to keep the annoyance level to a minimum.

1...real voices by real people
2...if music is needed at all, keep the volume low. i don't need music to listen to ideas and information
3...for UFO's, no more white specks against dark backrounds, it proves nothing
4...if you are the person talking, edit what you are going to say, practice and playback before posting
5...if you make claims, do a search and find out if they are true. you become a documented idiot, if it's false.
6...be aware of your appearence, "looking" like a mass murderer, or begger, lowers your credibility.
7...the ZOOM button does not help in 99.9% of all videos, leave it alone if it doesn't sharpen image
8...avoid cursing, only children and drunks, give it more impact than normal words.
9...if you interview someone, insist on all of the above, or, do not interview them

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Did you see the link I provided to read the information? It is about the 12th post down on the first page. Worth the read!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join