It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Revealing, US Marshals Expose Biggest Scandal in History!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I searched to see if this had been posted. I did not find it. I apologize if it has already been posted, and I hope I have it in the correct forum.

This is VERY IMPORTANT information that all need to hear... We have been played as fools too long!
You can also read more about this here: www.divinecosmos.com

edit on 8/25/2012 by sled735 because: addition

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

July 20th is my birthday! I guess I will watch the video on that account

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What are you trying to say? David Wilcock is a liar?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
What are you trying to say? David Wilcock is a liar?

No! The world governments and banks.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Dear sled735,

I have to begin by saying that I think David Wilcock is snake oil salesman, my opinion. As to some of the things he said about the US Marshals, he is correct. The US Marshals are the only Constitutionally mandated law enforcement agency. One of their primary jobs is protecting the Federal Judges and the judges appreciate that, sort of in the same way that the Secret Service protects the president. They also have the power to deputize people, turn you into a federal agent under their command. Me. Wilcock stated that the Marshals can take over the military, that is also true. It is good to be friends with Federal judges for them. Finally, the military cannot command local law enforcement, the US Marshals can. A very little known fact is that the US Marshals are responsible for protecting all of the Americans at the UN. Not just anyone gets to bring a gun into the United Nations.

Just to save you time, I am not nor have I ever been a US Marshal; but, I knew many. Something I forgot, I do know of US Marshals being sent overseas to make an arrest. I don't know under what authority they did so, I just cannot remember. Now here is what I find interesting about Mr. Wilcock's comments, only a US Marshal could require a military base to allow them on to arrest military officers. The military have their own courts; but, a US Marshal could arrest a military person on the base without permission because of the Constitution. This parting note for any "militia" or "sovereign citizens", do what the nice Marshal tells you or the judge will crucify you.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I tried to watch the video but the robot voice just grated on my nerves after about 2 minutes in. If the video is so important then it should be hosted (voiced) by a real person.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm really upset that no one is taking this video seriously (just because David Wilcock is affiliated with it).
There is important information being made public by whistle blowers that is very important for the public to hear.
Oh well, I tried to put it out there. I can't force anyone to listen to it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I'm really upset that no one is taking this video seriously (just because David Wilcock is affiliated with it).
There is important information being made public by whistle blowers that is very important for the public to hear.
Oh well, I tried to put it out there. I can't force anyone to listen to it.

This is the reason no one will listen to anything associated with David Wilcock.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There may be some truth contained in there but it is ruined by being associated with that fraud. He only cares about his ego and making money, and maybe the attention he gets. Also, where are the mass arrests that were supposed to happen this spring and this summer? I'll be glad when 2012 is over because alot of these people will be out of work. But then again there will always be naive people to keep stringing along.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I like to think of myself as open-minded, not naive. I DO use discretion in everything I read. Some things he has brought to the forefront are actually possible, even if they seem impossible to some.
The year isn't over yet. Hang on to your hat!

I really don't want this thread to turn into an argument about David Wilcock's authenticity, but the information contained in the video.
Thanks

edit on 8/25/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 8/25/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

Go to the site mentioned in the info bar under the video and read and download the PDF file. I agree about the software used. Very difficult to listen to.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I like to think of myself as open-minded, not naive. I DO use discretion in everything I read. Some things he has brought to the forefront are actually possible, even if they seem impossible to some.
The year isn't over yet. Hang on to your hat!

I really don't want this thread to turn into an argument about David Wilcock's authenticity, but the information contained in the video.
Thanks

edit on 8/25/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

I didn't mean you were naive. I just wanted to let you know what to expect from anything David Wilcok on ATS. I am going to download the pdf and read it because the US marshalls info does sound interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Thank you.

Downloading the PDF is a good idea for everyone because the video talks about certain documents in the PDF that aren't shown in the video. I should have put that link in my OP. The link in my OP goes to the main website. This one goes to the PDF document...
Here is the link for all interested in reading: divinecosmos.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This is VERY IMPORTANT information that all need to hear...

No it is not, just more lies from Wilcock that silly people have fallen for - you must not realise that he is a well known liar, always posting "predictions" that never come true!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

This is VERY IMPORTANT information that all need to hear...

No it is not, just more lies from Wilcock that silly people have fallen for - you must not realise that he is a well known liar, always posting "predictions" that never come true!

LET ME REPEAT THIS AGAIN.... THIS VIDEO IS NOT ABOUT DAVID WILCOCK! This video contains information that the US Marshals are exposing concerning the banks hoodooing all of us! It has nothing to do with David, except that his name is on the video.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

LET ME REPEAT THIS AGAIN.... THIS VIDEO IS NOT ABOUT DAVID WILCOCK!

Yes it is - he wrote the garbage, so it is just more of his lies.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

So Wilcox made up the Libor scandal?

I agree with what many say about Wilcox. He can not be trusted at all and has zero credibility, but before dismissing anything outright, you should at least know what you are dismissing. So with that in mind, exactly what part of the OP is WIlcox lying about in THIS case?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So, since you seem to know what is in the document, I take it you DID read it before spouting the conclusion that it is all lies? So if all these documents are lies that are shown, I am concerned about who is protecting us, if the U.S. Marshals are lying to us about all this!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

He wrote it? All of it? So Wilcox made up the Libor scandal? The same scandal that has been lightly reported on by the WSJ, CNN, etc etc?

Libor Scandal

Click the link, learn something.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

He wrote it? All of it? So Wilcox made up the Libor scandal? The same scandal that has been lightly reported on by the WSJ, CNN, etc etc?

Libor Scandal

Click the link, learn something.

Thank you, MrWendal
It is good to know I have people with some intelligence reading this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Don't derail your own thread by falling for the tricks of those who dismiss things outright without even bothering to actually look at the information.

Fact is, your going to get this type of a response when certain names are attached to anything at all. In this case it is Wilcox. The same thing happens with anything that has Alex Jones's name attached to it. There was even a recent thread about the words of Max Keiser, something he had said in an interview. However, since that interview was on the AJ show the thread was all about how full of crap AJ was, not about the words of the Max. It happens.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join