It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEXAS Billboard: 'SEALs Removed One Threat To America, Remove The Other In November'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by krossfyter

americans duh.

Like I thought...some outsider thinking they can dictate what I think I need to survive...read this, I do not need you telling me about politics or trying to finger Bush as a bigger bad guy than Obama or vice versa...read my posts, or are you too stuck in your sense of foreign superiority?

We cannot survive anymore statist rule at all...they do not wish us to survive...

All of what we are dealing with is based on some sick sense of the "divine right of kings." Well, as far as I am concerned it is neither divine nor is it kingly.

Furthermore, how on the one hand can you state, "we survived 12 years of a Bush in office, you can survive 4 (or 8) of Obama," and then state "americans, duh." If you are a citizen/resident of another country, then what country would that have been where the policies of any particular Bush would have threatened your survival? How has Obama's approach fundamentally differed from that of either Bush? If you are a citizen of the US, then you are just as much a "DUH," as any other citizen of the US...

edit on 25-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!!
please get off your ego trip! since when has stating an opinion been illegal? ease off the computer and go get some fresh air. you will survive. i too would rather have ron paul or a third party canindate run the show. but thats not gonna happen EVER. because of the shadow govt. im an american and i can have an opinion wise guy.if we survived 12 yrs of a bush you CAN survive obama. go pet ur mouse or something Eduard Delicroix.

edit on 25-8-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
and how many 40 foot billboards by a highway promoted bush's assassination?

and how many 40 foot billboards by a highway promote Obamas assassination?
Answer ... none. At the very least not this billboard being discussed.

Jeeeeze people .... if it were a call to assassinate him it wouldn't say 'November' ....
OBVIOUSLY it's a call to remove him by voting him out. Get a grip.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

and how many 40 foot billboards by a highway promote Obamas assassination?
Answer ... none. At the very least not this billboard being discussed.

Jeeeeze people .... if it were a call to assassinate him it wouldn't say 'November' ....
OBVIOUSLY it's a call to remove him by voting him out. Get a grip.

whats more upsetting is the cheap graphic design work. does the conservative side not have any good artists?

edit on 25-8-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I wish they had billboards like that in Utah. The mormons here would go crazy. I hate living in a censored state.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

ATS? this is about a huge billboard by the side of a highway, not some conspirecy website. there are plenty of websites that imply, or actually say, that they want to put Obama in the grave.

There were movies, books and a wide array of paraphernalia you could buy that celebrated and promoted Bush's assassination. There was no outrage from the media, Democrats or ATS.

Malkin did a really good job of documenting it.

michellemalkin.com...
michellemalkin.com...

LOL. So movies, videos, albums, songs, and books are cool but not a billboard? Selective offense?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
"Mr. President, you didn't kill Osama Bin Laden, America killed Osama Bin Laden."

Bwaaahaahaaa!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
No complaints because there are no supporters! Only the brain-dead support Obama who disembodies civil liberties.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Wow........let's imply to kill the president and people actually support it. Anyone that likes the sign is a terrorist. I hate Romney, and if this sign was towards him it would still be disgusting.

Did I miss something here? Where exactly does it imply killing the President?

edit on 24-8-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I guess that depends on the interpretation given by the person who reads the billboard.
edit on 25-8-2012 by UDHR19 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2012 by UDHR19 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
No complaints because there are no supporters! Only the brain-dead support Obama who disembodies civil liberties.

Civil liberties no longer exist in the US. They are but a figment of the collective unconsciousness.
They have been since JFK was assassinated.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by David134
Ahhhhhh really. I hope most of the comments about this sign are fueled by partasisim and not that you are not smart enough to see the infered meaning of voting in November. Really has the left gone that dumb? It amazes me how every time the worst is infered.

I am sorry to say David134, but those who cant see it are voters

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow, there is some thin skin and a real lack of intellect here.
Also there seems to be a shortage of wit and humor.

edit on 25-8-2012 by eazyriderl_l because: grammer

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If I were to remove a threat, it would be pretty silly of me to slap a different name on it and put it right back in place...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So, just going with the title of the topic here, they are going to expose he was already dead a few years ago?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Let me ask you,,,, would this picture be a Kinder, Gentler, Softer and Less Emotional Bill Board for you?

Really,,, This is What America Wants,,,, Freedom to Work, Prosper and Be Happy.
How about the Freedom of our Kids eating the school lunch they like?
Freedom to buy a Hummer and not forced to look at Government Motors Volts!
Sorry,,,, Ranting,,,,

Then again there is this bill board in the Great State of Texas I see.
This one make you feel not as Threatened?

edit on 25-8-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
yep liberal artists are better than conservative ones.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think people keep forgetting our President IS A TERRIBLE THREAT TO AMERICA! I don’t think eliminating him is the right thing to do. America is better than that. I would prefer him to be in a jail cell enjoying all those wonderful school lunches Queen Labama is serving up for our children.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
re·move [ri-moov] - verb, re·moved, re·mov·ing, noun
verb (used with object)
1. to move from a place or position; take away or off: to remove the napkins from the table.
2. to take off or shed (an article of clothing): to remove one's jacket.
3. to move or shift to another place or position; transfer: She removed the painting to another wall.
4. to put out; send away: to remove a tenant.
5. to dismiss or force from a position or office; discharge: They removed him for embezzling.

kill - see below

I am tempted to do some Photoshop art of my own and replace ever name and face of bush with Obama in your attached pics, but I can only assume it would be removed immediately once I did so. So, you find these pics OK mods?????? If not, can you promise me that you will not remove the pics if I return the favor???
edit on 25-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join