It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEXAS Billboard: 'SEALs Removed One Threat To America, Remove The Other In November'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Here comes the right wing cheerleaders who are going to try and convince everyone it doesn't mean to kill...just you know, remove from office.

Here comes the left wing cheerleader RealSpoke, who is going to try to convince everyone it means to kill his guy Obama ... when it clearly says no such thing. Predictable.

Then what does it mean?
You seem to parse that with pointing out it does not SAY it but it sure seems to mean it. What do you think it means?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Every weekend you have serious shootings in your country and you still support this kind of messages...

btw, wasnt Obama directly responsible for the Seals operation? didn't he made the call?
edit on 25-8-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well they have changed the board text, so every knows the intention of the first texts was not too subtle (even for Texas standards

edit on 25-8-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

So your point is just to continue finger pointing....I do not care about democrat or republican...screw the finger pointing...neither offer anything but more death and acts of terrorism (economic, psychological, and physical)...

You post, "Comparing your own president to a terrorist? Wow, just f'ing wow!"

I post, "The government in the US certainly does promote and condone terrorism...how can you be so obtuse?"

You post, "What does your statement have to do with this?" in reply to my post?

All sitting presidents and their war machines are terrorists, whether they reside in the US, hold power in the US, or not...They have all committed acts of terrorism.
edit on 25-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Here comes the right wing cheerleaders who are going to try and convince everyone it doesn't mean to kill...just you know, remove from office.

I never cease to be amazed at how people (even on sites such at ATS) can still believe in the Right VS Left paradigm.
It basically comes down to, which hand do you want to shoot you in the face? The right hand, or the left hand?

And yet people will still stand up for Obama...
And people will still stand up for the GOP....

It's insanity.
Legitimate insanity.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Some one was trying to be clever. The same people who call the FCC every day because there is a naughty word on the radio that made them uneasy, will be ranting and raving that this means someone should take out the prez.. it doesn't mean that, it means we as a people should elect someone else, choices choices we have a whole smorgasbord of people to pick from, Hussein or mittens.

They could have worded it better, but its not my billboard.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

edit on 25-8-2012 by sealing because: Never mind

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well I have to agree with realspoke, I didn't like the messaged it seemed to send, made me cringed, think it is in poor taste.
edit on 093131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

Wasn't Obama the guy who removed the "threat" in the first place?

Not really Hillary had to twist his arm after he backed out three times.
www.hispanicbusiness.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Endorra
What do you think it means?

Oh please .... this requires spoon feeding? Really?
OBVIOUSLY 'remove Obama in November' ... means VOTE HIM OUT.
Come on people ... duh!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Some people can look at a cloud and say,"That looks like a unicorn!"

Others can look at a the same cloud and say,"No, not a unicorn, it's a monkey with a sword!"

Others still will look at the cloud and say, "That no cloud! It's a chemtrail!"

In Texas we look at the cloud and say, "I should keep my umbrella handy!"

The sign is simple with a simple message. Vote Obama out in November.
Ya'll can speculate and argue about what you see, a prudent man will understand and take action.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I personally love the billboard. After what happened with the Secret Service guys being sacked I think they are tired of Obama as well. Strippers my rear. They probably left him out in the open on purpose, begging someone to take a pop shot lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Well I have to agree with realspoke, I didn't like the messaged it seemed to send, made me cringed, think it is in poor taste.

As a TEXAN, born and raised...

I have heard even some of my family use the word "Lynch" in reference to the president.
That billboard isn't very suprising at all.

There are plenty of Texans that really, really hate Obama!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-8-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

ATS? this is about a huge billboard by the side of a highway, not some conspirecy website. there are plenty of websites that imply, or actually say, that they want to put Obama in the grave.

There were movies, books and a wide array of paraphernalia you could buy that celebrated and promoted Bush's assassination. There was no outrage from the media, Democrats or ATS.

Malkin did a really good job of documenting it.

michellemalkin.com...
michellemalkin.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Okay, it was Hillary? I thought it was Valerie jarrett? Either way, his people, his call.

I am not voting for either Obama or Romney, at this point I am thinking of writing in my dog, mija. Seriously, this whole campaign is a embarrassing fiasco. People should vote mija for president....she'd probably do a better job than these two jokers.

Sorry if I come off cranky....I haven't gotten to my coffee yet

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by jimmyx

ATS? this is about a huge billboard by the side of a highway, not some conspirecy website. there are plenty of websites that imply, or actually say, that they want to put Obama in the grave.

There were movies, books and a wide array of paraphernalia you could buy that celebrated and promoted Bush's assassination. There was no outrage from the media, Democrats or ATS.

And that was as despicable as these billboards are against Obama.

If you can't respect the man; at least respect the office.

Or has pride and respect for anything evaporated in America? It would seem so....

edit on 25-8-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
as a Texan i say these bilboards are silly and dumb.

Who does the graphic design for these conservative groups? THEY SUCK. Figures. Not many conservatives are artistically blessed.

Also, remove obama? AND PUT WHO IN PLACE? ROMNEY? SURE THAAAANG! Right. Thats going to solve the problem. Romney is worse. Bunch of Jokers.

edit on 25-8-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

As a TEXAN, born and raised...

I have heard even some of my family use the word "Lynch" in reference to the president.
That billboard isn't very suprising at all.

There are plenty of Texans that really, really hate Obama!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I too am a native Texan of 55 yrs. and I've heard the same kind of talk on numerous occasions. IMO, the biggest mistake one could make would be to underestimate just how radical the Texas right-wing movement is. Remember our secessionist governor, Rick Perry?

Regardless what some of the posters here in this thread may think, I have no doubt whatsoever regarding the fact that the exact wording of this sign was quite intentional and directly aimed at furthering the radicalization of the Texas right wing movement.

Furthermore, I think those responsible for this sign knew well in advance that it would be temporary in it's original form and that the new wording was never really "new." It was all part of the original plan; message sent, message received, cover story in place, mission accomplished. Kinda like a want ad in search of the next Jared Loughner.

Quite disgusting, to say the least.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

If you can't respect the man; at least respect the office.

If I read this phrase one more time, I think I am going to puke...What the hell does this mean? The man in the office SHOULD RESPECT THE OFFICE!!! All of these guys treat the office like a kid in a candy store...Show me some of them that behave with respect toward the office,,,then come back and post this crapola...

Or has pride and respect for anything evaporated in America? It would seem so....

Yes, due in fact to the LACK OF RESPECT given to the office by said office holders...not the populace...The snake is controlled by the HEAD, not the body...ZERO LEADERSHIP and PLENTY OF BICKERING AND FINGERPOINTING!!!

edit on 25-8-2012 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join