It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Hurricane Isaac Fit Into Any 2012 "Prophecies" or "Calendar Predictions" for Florida Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This is my first-allowed self-initiated thread. Please be gentle...

I live right where the now-Tropical-Storm Isaac but soon-to-he-Hurricane Isaac is expected to make landfall. I have lived here all of my 42 years - through many of the "big ones". Therefore, I haven't been too especially concerned about the landfall and wind damage of - what was expected to be a Category 1 Hurricane - making a direct hit on this area.

Of course, I am moderately concerned about what might wash up / in from the Gulf as the BP spill was just a mere 2 years ago. In Ivan - and Erin and Opal before that - there were things washing ashore that were estimated to be several years old. As in wreckage of boats known to have sunk over 10 years prior. Thus, I am sure any direct hit storm is going to bring things ashore we don't want to see. Already, many around here are having weird physical symptoms that are sinus-related AND there seems to be an epidemic of "non-visible" biting bugs that seem to be a genetic mutant of "no see-ums" of the past on steroids. You still can't "see um" but their bite is about 10 times worse, itches immensely, and create a swelling/bit mark like a mosquito. My Dad is 66 - lived here forever - and says he has never seen anything like it. People (usually non-conspiracy type) are blaming this on everything from the climate change (short winters that don't kill off the eggs of larger bugs) to biological "entities" created to "eat" the oil that have now moved inland (reminiscent of "Synth-ia"). But I digress...

The point of all that being that although I am not too excited about more "stuff" from the deep Gulf being blown and washed in, I haven't been concerned at all about this storm from a physical damage perspective. Especially since it was only supposed to be a "1" at landfall.

Yet, today things seemed to have changed a bit. Now, Isaac is strengthening and better organizing. Newest estimates have it hitting here at 120 mph or a Cat 3. Still not overly concerning (again from a damage perspective) but a tad more worrisome. Even more so if it stalls over the warm gulf since all models now show it won't cross any land (slowing it down; inhibiting strengthening) before it gets here. It could potentially sneak up on us in terms of size / intensity...
BUT HERE'S THE QUESTION I REALLY WANTED TO DISCUSS...

Not that I typically put great stock into this particular idea (how many "predictions" this year have failed?) but I AM curious with Hurricane Isaac now predicted to make a pretty strong hit along the Panhandle...

Since this is a conspiracy forum - and this being 2012 and all - I am simply wondering... does this date / time (next week/Wednesday) coincide with any ancient predictions / calendars / etc regarding the Florida coastline?

*The Air Force called in all active duty today and are flying out planes, etc. Nothing really out of the ordinary for a Hurricane coming but usually a pretty good indicator that they do expect landfall here. If HAARP truly exists for weather modification, you would think they would steer these storms away from areas where there is literally billions of dollars in aeronautics, defense, and aerospace equipment and technology.
edit on 24-8-2012 by nicevillegrl because: (formatting)

MODS: Can you please move this to where appropriate? I meant to put this under Predictions but this is my first post and I apparently screwed up.

edit on 24-8-2012 by nicevillegrl because: formatting

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 24-8-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If your in the area this monster will cross .......get out while you can.

This will grow to a Category 5 way before it even gets close to land. The storm surge will be huge as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think I know where you are going with this. And as I mentioned, I am not overly concerned - not even evacuating and I live within 10 miles of the Gulf.

But since this is ATS - and I have seen the Cayce and "Navy" maps - I am just curious if those who do or have studied them see any correlation?

Truly, my thought might be that we could see some massive flooding. We have had about 8 inches of rain in the past week. My yard is underwater right now. I am not thinking of massive casualties, etc. but I could potentially see some of the coastline being destroyed and uninhabitable for a while - if not for good - if Isaac does come in at a 3 or better. If this is the case, this could be what some of those maps were depicting BUT while not in the catastrophe scenario that I have heard so much of...

That is what I was actually getting at...

Now, to answer your question:
That I can remember -
Agnes
Eloise
Frederic
Elena
Danny
Kate
Alberto
Allison
Erin (major damage; without power for 4 weeks)
Opal (major damage; without power for 3 weeks)
Ivan
Dennis
Katrina

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I would put money on the fact that Florida is going to get hit by somethng tropical atleast once a year. so, if there are any predictions I wouldn't worry about them.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Expecting a direct hit here where I live. What makes you think this will get so big? That is what I am curious about... With all the talk this year about the Navy and Cayce maps, etc., why more people aren't theorizing about this storm that some are now saying actually could get to Cat 5 status? You would think that all those followers would be saying, "...this is it."

Just really wondering why ATS seems silent about this storm?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

On another note - if this does grow to a Cat 5, we are in big trouble. The Panhandle Hurricane Map for where this is supposed to land - FWB - Destin - shows the entire area underwater up to Crestview (about 25 miles North of Destin) for a Cat 5. We lost power for 3 - 4 weeks in both Erin and Opal. They were a 1 and 2 respectively. THAT is concerning to me. I telecommute on an hourly basis and being without power for 3 - 4 weeks would be NO GOOD financially.

But to stay on topic of the thread - a Cat 5 would likely end up reflecting what those Navy and Cayce maps depicted.

edit on 24-8-2012 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicevillegrl

On another note - if this does grow to a Cat 5, we are in big trouble. The Panhandle Hurricane Map for where this is supposed to land - FWB - Destin - shows the entire area underwater up to Crestview (about 25 miles North of Destin) for a Cat 5. We lost power for 3 - 4 weeks in both Erin and Opal. They were a 1 and 2 respectively. THAT is concerning to me. I telecommute on an hourly basis and being without power for 3 - 4 weeks would be NO GOOD financially.

But to stay on topic of the thread - a Cat 5 would likely end up reflecting what those Navy and Cayce maps depicted.

edit on 24-8-2012 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

I really hope im wrong on that Cat 5 increase but i really believe this one will do exactly that
. If the navy has something to kill this storm i suggest them use it now

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nicevillegrl

I do not know much, if anything, about tropical storms and hurricanes - seen them on TV only. Sorry. I suggest you ask Mods to move your thread to other category, then you will get more visitors on this thread. Not very sure how to contact Mods. Maybe if you click on the *alert* that located beside the *flag*, then Mods will do something and you will get knowledgeable visitors quicker?
Regards.
Whiteinch.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiteinch

Thank you. That is what I did. Hopefully, it will get moved. I really am starting to get even more interested. Now, predicting a Cat 3 at landfall. A Cat 3 is going to flood substantial parts of this area. Roads will be washed out; power will be off for a while.

Frightening thing is that you have people like me - who tend to be "...been there, done that," and don't get overly concerned or really, properly prepared. Most in this area don't leave either. But we have not had a direct hit from a 5 in about 50 years at least - if ever. I can't remember what Camille was in 1969 BUT that was back when the coastal area of Destin was not developed - it was basically a single liquor store. Now, there are MANY multi-million dollar homes here as well as large businesses. A Cat 5 could make those Cayce / Naval prediction maps come true... Really.

As I mentioned in a previous reply, our local hurricane flood maps show us losing most of the Panhandle in a Cat 5. That is not conspiracy. That is fact and on file in Okaloosa / Walton counties AND just ask the insurance companies. MANY people around here just got their homeowner's insurance cancelled as a matter of fact.

I hope this thread gets moved as requested so I can get some more feedback on what others think / have to say. Could this be what creates those prediction maps? Sure hope not since I have no plans to go anywhere else right now...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Don't know exactly what may transpire, but I think the GOP should continue their convention.
Afterall, don't they claim to be protected by God and claim to be doing his will? They need to prove it and continue with the convention.
Sure, it's a gamble, but if they pull through, they can always say "see, we told you so" and if they don't, well, will we really be any worse off?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nicevillegrl

Nice first post, I wanted to let you know that here in mo. we have had a horrible influx of sinus related illness. My whole family went through it and our family DR. did not give us anything for it but time and even a natural remedy of a mixture of bakingsoda, sea salt and water flushes.

I took sinex daytime a couple days, and put vicks in my nose. Kept hands washed at all times, cleaned my home and dusted really well. Slept one full day and it is still a bit 'there' but manageable.

The vicks really helps. It felt like I had a cinder block on my nose at one point, but it is a virus and will pass.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

This all came down as an act of God against them after they gave Ron Paul the boot...

Just saying...

top topics

join