It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Perfect Example Of How America Is Turning Into A Police State? Look At Tampa Bay

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

I see, so the prisoners they let out are not necessarily convicts.

Still some of them may be.
oh, absolutely convicts just not some of the worst ones the msm is purporting them to be. felons like Bernie M, Martha S, drug dealers, thieves, robbers, non-violent types, mostly.

don't get me wrong, as a local, i'm not even ok with the idea but it's not my decision to make.
however, it is not fair for the rest of the world to think the worst about what they may do.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
They had to empty out the jails full of criminals, to make room for protestors.

Shows you exactly where this country is heading.

Certainly seems to be setting a pressidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

Thank you- I was waiting to hear that from someone! They are Americans and they have something to say; and have a right to be heard.
No matter where you go or what you do, there always seems to be one bad person in the crowd-all others can not be labeled.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
well, i guess some just have to push the boundaries, no matter what ... it seems a protester was already arrested and the Convention hasn't even begun yet

www.baynews9.com...
According to Hillsborough County Sheriff's officials, Jason T. Wilson, of Tallahassee, was arrested as he walked in the RNC Event Zone carrying a "full size" machete.
i guess some are just intent on drawing attention to themselves ... not sure i understand why but incidents like this just aren't necessary, are they ??

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
well, i guess some just have to push the boundaries, no matter what ... it seems a protester was already arrested and the Convention hasn't even begun yet

www.baynews9.com...
According to Hillsborough County Sheriff's officials, Jason T. Wilson, of Tallahassee, was arrested as he walked in the RNC Event Zone carrying a "full size" machete.
i guess some are just intent on drawing attention to themselves ... not sure i understand why but incidents like this just aren't necessary, are they ??

In a 7.4 square mile heavily populated area, they found a guy with a "full-sized" machete, strapped to his leg?

I guess he should have opted for the more inconspicuous miniature version...Wait....What?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I know I'm stating the obvious but I smell a rat...

When is the last time we had a bunch of "anarchists" setting off bombs at any kind of demonstration or protest? When? How can you make a claim like that unless you know something? And if you know something, it would have to be fairly specific. I don't think you would get a "general tip" about people planning on setting off bombs. Sounds to me like the makings of a false-flag. I honestly can't remember the last time U.S. citizens set off bombs anywhere, except perhaps for the WTC on 9/11.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
I know I'm stating the obvious but I smell a rat...

When is the last time we had a bunch of "anarchists" setting off bombs at any kind of demonstration or protest? When? How can you make a claim like that unless you know something? And if you know something, it would have to be fairly specific. I don't think you would get a "general tip" about people planning on setting off bombs. Sounds to me like the makings of a false-flag. I honestly can't remember the last time U.S. citizens set off bombs anywhere, except perhaps for the WTC on 9/11.

The media has been bringing up the group that was arrested at the G20 that was is Cleveland.

That whole thing stunk of entrapment. The FBI had an informant egging those kids on from the very start.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think they are trying to set the people up for dissent to weed them out. I mean if you put a thousand pro liberty protesters in a prison together where do you think discussion between the prisoners is going to head towards?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Wait a cotton pickin' minute.
The occupy movement came out and said they were intentionally planning on disrupting the convention, and now you want to blame those trying to keep the peace?

Where is the logic in that?

Funny, among those planning to protest Romney in Tampa are Boston Bain workers - sad, when current and former employees of your own firms can't stand you;

Boston Bain workers criticize firm founded by Romney, to protest at Republican convention

BOSTON — More than 150 residents, elected officials and religious leaders in Boston's Dorchester neighborhood have bid farewell to workers headed to the Republican National Convention in Florida to protest against poor working conditions at companies owned by a firm founded by presidential hopeful Mitt Romney.

Those traveling to Tampa, Fla., include current and former workers at companies currently or previously owned by Bain Capital, a Boston-based private equity firm that bought and restructured companies.

Funny how they never seemed to have protested him before the Democrats used attack ads to smear him. It must not have occurred to them. Maybe the Democrat party is paying them. It's their style.
edit on 27-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i suspect a false flag scenario at the RNC they bring in the prisoners to create chaos at the convention they would blame the Ron Paul supporters. then they would choose Willard mittens Romney since the globalist cabal have already picked him at Bilderberg earlier this year. it's sort of a problem reaction solution and ordo ab chao type scenario.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

1. It's a political convention

2. Security has to be tight at a political convention. What do you think can happen at a political convention?

3. Hint: use your brain to figure out #2.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I saw this on the side for some reason just thought I would comment. Now that the RNC is long behind us, I will fill the public in on some facts about emptying of Orient Road Jail. For starters, virtually zero citizens were arrested for anything related to the RNC save for one camper behind the army navy surplus on Tampa St. that assaulted another camper after stealing some boxes. Maybe another 1 or 2 drunken fools.

Secondly Orient road was already being emptied up all summer for a different reason, it is being remodeled. How do I know? I violated my probation for "driving without a licence" on June 6th and ended up in jail july 7th. Noone was being held at orient road. We were all being taken there for booking, and then transported to faulkenburg road jail. By september the booking area was being worked on. Floors ripped up and all kinds of other stuff.

No police State, no pre marshal law. Just business as usual.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

They had to empty out the jails full of criminals, to make room for protestors.

Shows you exactly where this country is heading.

Criminals? They are HIRING them in the Police!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join