It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new member with a few stories to tell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi all! Today is a great day for me. Finally I decided to register in this great site.

English is my second language, so please bear with me.

As many of you did, I have been lurking for years. Silently I have watched the site getting bigger and bigger. Tho at times, not necessarily for the better. Still, I haven´t been able to get away from the interesting topics, intelligent discussions and overall good vibe.

On the fringe side of things, I have had my share of curious happenings. I would classify my self as a really sensitive guy (I guess not that much as to call me an empath). Since early age, I could work with energy and I had experienced a few astral projections. They were great experiences. I was really intrigued too, about chakras and kundalini awakening.

So, over time, I experimented with various meditation technics and with the help of isotones and tech of the like, had mild success in developing my chakras, getting deeper degrees of relaxation and various altered states of mind.

There was a time, where I was able to foretell personal problems before they happened. It was good to be prepared. But on the other hand, there where odd and frightful experiences.

There was a time, when working on my ajna chakra, I started to see black shadow people from the corner of my eyes. There where other shadows rodents like too, invading my house.

I could see a big eye looking at me, in my minds eye. My third eye was opening. But everything changed when I had a demon (there where many in just one body) attack while meditating. I saw them approaching me, and as fear took me by surprise, a huge (it was very tall) angel (my guardian angel) covered me with his wings, only then I had the strength to overcome fear and repel their advance.

There were other curious experiences. But I did leave those practices, since I have a family and I didn´t want to infest my house. I guess it didn´t worth it. Nowadays, I feel is a good time to start to do serious meditation.

As a music lover and composer, I am really attracted to frequency topics and music conspiracy.

Well, there´s a lot I feel attracted to, so I will say it again, I feel really good to be in this community, hopefully we all will have a great time!

Regards.
AstralAlien

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AstralAlien

Welcome to the kaleidoscope called ATS...may you find what you are looking for here.....

Des

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay AA
I too work with energy frequently and Id like to speak with you about some metaphysical topics. Hope to see you around.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hi Des. I feel I already know you. Of course I have read your posts with great interest. In fact, yesterday was reading to one of yours. Thanks for your welcoming. Looking forward to contribute with you!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Hi PV. Tnx for your kind welcoming. I see you are into filming. I am into music. So we are in the creation process business

I am shure we will get along very well. We´ll be in touch.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I like your screen name alot. Have fun.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS AstralAlien..You are now one step closer to being an ATS addict just like the rest of us
Welcome aboard..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to the kaleidoscope called ATS...may you find what you are looking for here.....

Des

I really like that analogy! Welcome Astral Alien...there's plenty here to get you motivated to write!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi antar!! tnx for your reply! looking forward to converse with you. I like your signature. Awareness is everything!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

If you are the one in your avatar, I can see you are as exquisite as your mood says. I am shure I will see you around! Thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

Hey thank you for taking some of your time to say hi! I really appreciate it. Have a great one!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Your English is better than mine!

Welcome to ATS. May it serve you well.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

LOL! I didn´t expect that!

Thanks for your warm welcoming. We will see us around!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi there AstralAlien Welcome to the Family, But I have to ask, What took so long? lol Anyway, I venture to say I will be seeing you around the boards and I look forward to your input and experiences.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Hi there AstralAlien Welcome to the Family, But I have to ask, What took so long? lol Anyway, I venture to say I will be seeing you around the boards and I look forward to your input and experiences.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

I really thank you for taking some of your time to say hi. Indeed a family, tho sometimes dysfunctional LOL
Yes, It took me ages to sign up but now I am very glad I finally did it. I will see you around!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I forgot to say, If you would like some help trying on some new duds, come on by and we can hook you up with a new look.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

I forgot to say, If you would like some help trying on some new duds, come on by and we can hook you up with a new look.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey! Thank you very much. I will check it out. I know I need some colours!!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey how's it going? I'm new here too trying to get my post count up to post a really good topic... oh well..

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by scannerdarkly

Anything counts right? LOL good luck! Eager to see your awesome post!

new topics

top topics

join