It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a video - on whats going on - Maybe - TED Reality Check

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm sucker for economic issues - and this appears to be a very valid presentation from TED's Speaker Tim Jackson. and this is a couple of years old now, and yes - it appears this game plan is in motion. I recommend everyone view this - you will notice - how the elite are playing us for their own benefit, at our expense. but I do agree with his analysis of the situation - they are artificially causing this economic recession to reduce consumption. thats the big picture - the elite do not use money to buy stuff - so the more they take out of circulation the less damage growth trying to keep up with the Jones was doing to the planet - first they got you to wipe out your savings buying a car - then they wiped it out again getting you to buy a house - then they wiped you out again by changing the rules in the stock market to take away your retirement - and despite you thoughts on the subject - the object was reached - you cant even afford to buy a good meal at a resturant as often as you use to - which is reducing Carbon build-up in the Atmosphere - if you are a Global Warming believer then this makes perfect sense - I'm on the fence on the subject - I just know this has been one weird Summer for sure - the heat wave was the worse on record - but is Global Warming to blame ? I dont know - my entire life has been broken records on both cold and hot sides of the issue - and I do not have direct knowledge on the subject. and the experts are in disagreement on the subject ... anyway enough of my dribble - here is Tim Jackson...'

edit on 24-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Nice find, I just recently found out about the 'ted talks" and I can't get enough of them. Even got the app for my phone, there is a lot of interesting subject's they cover on there site.

join