It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about biological/living spaceship please share your information?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I know about a spaceship its classified,i know a little,i just wanted to know if the spaceship which i know is living,because it changes shape constantly,i will tell more after i get response i am afraid i dont want to leak out the information widely on the internet i feel it wont be good.please share your information i will be very thank full.The aliens i know are very advance and this spaceship i am talking about is involved in making of universe.And yes indian govrnment knows all about this,i was torchered they thought i knew more.
edit on 24-8-2012 by karam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

What do you think about biological/living spaceship please share your information?

I think the Leviathons on "Farscape" were really cool...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by karam

Is this Bernard Schnizel again?

Just say'n. This looks like a Bernard Schnitzel post: Big claims, promises of more to come ...

Yup.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Let me put this into perspective for you:

"I have information regarding a project that I shouldn't know about, I want to know what color you think it is, tell me. I am afraid of leaking any more info, let me know what you know about that..."

I can't say anything else, it is classified.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sorry, don't believe you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I knew what the responses will be so i didnt gave the real details.but thankyou

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The living ships in Peter Hamilton's book The Reality Disfunction were pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Good try Op!

Do you know what will happen if this information is opened?

Do you have any sugestion what to do if I have some of it?

SNC

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

In the Iain Banks books applying to the Culture series, the spaceships are 'alive' in the sense that they are benevolent self aware machine intelligences of near god-like intelligence.
They can alter themselves, changing shape.

That, of course, like all examples in this thread, is fiction.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This spaceship i am talking about is currently in geostationary orbit and is in form of a ball or even a dot it is known as cate....___spaceship,i knew it changes shape so i wanted to know if it is alive.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by karam

mmmm eh i think you have been reading too much david icke or is it knight & kumas who built the moon or who parked the moon ? been on youtube & watched conspiracy of science is the earth growing
how is estoric kitten or intheknow7 ? rr well lets see what you have then
tell us little mushrooms more

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Generally those who have knowledge of classified data also have knowledge of proper grammar.

In general the notion of a bio-ship is pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No i read many things after the incident happened and searched a lot about google and didnt find any answers,it is not the satellite black knight and it is not solar warden the stuf you get in search of google,well this spaceship is connected via brainwave of its pilot,i wont tell more its just useless no one knows.thankyou very much for your time.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by karam
I know about a spaceship its classified,i know a little,i just wanted to know if the spaceship which i know is living,because it changes shape constantly,i will tell more after i get response i am afraid i dont want to leak out the information widely on the internet i feel it wont be good.please share your information i will be very thank full.The aliens i know are very advance and this spaceship i am talking about is involved in making of universe.And yes indian govrnment knows all about this,i was torchered they thought i knew more.
edit on 24-8-2012 by karam because: (no reason given)

This may not be taken very seriously but I really think bio - type of machines could be and probably is a reality.

Check out David Adair, the wonder boy rocket man. Just youtube him check out how he went down 20 stories at or near area 51 and a general wanted to know what he thought of this engine that would respond to the touch.
I think people that sneer at this are not going to have the last laugh. When you have craft coming in and out of worm holes or going from planets light years away, the regular metals and material of earth or not going to get the job done. They have to rise and fall based on the temperatures that are at hand etc. etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I know my english is bad sorry.if i knew the real classified information(all the details) i wouldnt be here.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by karam

Is this Bernard Schnizel again?

Just say'n. This looks like a Bernard Schnitzel post: Big claims, promises of more to come ...

Yup.

edit on 24-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Not to mention the atrocious spelling and grammar!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

thankyou very much..

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
alot of great sci-fi refers to biological spaceships, like Lexx .

op if your trying to sell donkey # as gold,atleast spin us a yarn.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Kino321 because: comma's

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by karam

Yes, I do know of it, and it is classified. All I can say is no one is on-board. That is, the Being and the Craft are one. These are 15D Beings, at least.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join