It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the only right thing to do when you enter...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
...a room full of strangers?

Well stranger, first thing to do is to say hello, right?

So, hello stranger.
My name is Ojeus - Unless it is not.
Frankly, it is not. But I am shure all of you know that already.

But put a nick aside, I want to share my reasons on why I have joined your community.

I have a tendency to debate and I do it with passion - any of you heard of the disease yet?
Just wait till I start the next thread...

I have had an urge many times when reading through different post to contribute my own thoughts on the subject, put in "my two cents".

I have been neglecting my writing skills opposite to the reading and I came to the conclusion that there has been too many passives and too little actives from this point of view. Which leads me to the disclosure (I am shure that some of you have figured this out by now) that I am not a native speaker of s.c. anglo-american language.

Living in an environment where out of the ordinary debates and theories is as rare as your wife hooking you up with her best hot friend, can also drive a man to subscribe, dont you agree? Not so rare say you, there in the back? Mind for a coffee one time to tell me all about it?

Egoist. Yes, I know. A dirty word. But thats who I am. If I wasnt an egoist, would I bother to ask for attention from you, strangers? Yes, egoism. The word in which we could all find each others if we only bothered to think about it a little deeper, yet we all take it as a bad characteristic (thanks again google translate). I have one question about it: Would you be still be sitting in your chair, be alive even, if you werent one?

There are several topics that I find interest in, that I would like to write and discuss about:

Among them there is my concern about the misuse and distortion of the meaning of the words that have offended my intelligence and my understanding of what simple logic tells me many times over, served by the goverments PRs, (s.c. media) and often adopted by masses without them even considering the obvious logical faults in the message.

Among them there are topics such as why do you think aliens does/not exist, technology, social issues, I am especialy prone to the WWIII subject, but not in the sence of when and where (?) it might happen.

Among them there is a will to debate of a ways to a better world, of one John once said that it isnt hard to do....

There, finally, a conclusion:

I have an hour a day to spare. What a heck, I might participate, not just passively observe, as well.

In adition I would like to present to you one of most overlooked adaptation Tom has ever encountered: At least we are innocent when we dream:

www.youtube.com...

For now, stranger, my regards and I wish you a good day.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ojeus4Unless

Welcome to the deep end of the pool. Hope swimming is one of your strong points......

Disturbing video...but, that's just my itty bitty opinion....

Des

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Trailing as i often do after my buddy Des, id like to welcome you to the site also. See you at the rumblings in the junglings.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thanks to both of you for your kind welcome.
Have a great one.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Welcome to the deep end of the pool. Hope swimming is one of your strong points......

Disturbing video...but, that's just my itty bitty opinion....

Des [/quote

You come up with a different metaphor for every welcome, your very poetical Des.

Will you lend me a 100 quid??

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wtf...That is the worst thing i have ever heard....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Ojeus !

Here, WWIII starts today..or this week..or next.. often !

But do try to have Fun & Enjoy !!!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Welcome to the Family, It looks like you will be looking to replace your "member" status with "Writer" and/or "Fighter" status, huh? Good luck its not easy, lol. See you on the boards.

Edit to add: In the mean time feel free to stop by and pick up or have us design some new threads for you in our "Avatar Creations" thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-8-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Wtf...That is the worst thing i have ever heard....

It s horrible to some I can imagine, but the truth is it takes balls to take such a great piece of work and turn it into something so scary - yet so innovative in my opinion. Anyways this was only to pay a tribute to a band once existed where I am.

Thanks again all to welcoming me.

I am still thinking about avatar, so please bare with me. I am thinking something less disturbing

Be well.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hi from another newish member.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey how's it going? I'm new here too trying to get my post count up to post a really good topic... oh well..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by scannerdarkly

Hey there too. I am certain that you will get your 20 posts in no time.
Be good now, open it up with your personal presentation

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS .... Where the Mysteries Of The World are Discussed & Exposed.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Hope you enjoy yourself.

new topics

top topics

join