It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea has capability to undertake 3rd nuclear test, but wants peace treaty with US as price fo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Ill take your word for it

Keep in mind that your perspective is likely just as silly to them.

Litterally

like I said *sigh* mmhhm. Done. Thanks anyways
edit on 26-8-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BacknTime

Dont worry backntime just let it go. dont respond
edit on 26-8-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by damingus

I calling bull$hit. Let them test another MISSLE and we will shoot it down again.

"again" would require a first time, yes?

Yes, the first time was not too long ago.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AvrilDupre

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by roguetechie

Hey, instead of giving peace a chance and earning global karma, let's continue to brand them the axis of evil, and deny their people food and medicines...or as you call it "Western Handouts."

I mean they aren't people because they are over there right? Grow up.

You can not be serious?? Then you have the gall to tell someone to grow up....you are laughable.
Grown ups see things for what they are, not what they want them to be.
North Koreans are people, no question, They are people who have chosen their fate, the worked in unison to bring this family to power., and now live with the results of their actions. Just as I now live with Obama being president from the results of my countryman's actions. Just as cubans lives with the results of their actions.
It would take 5 soldiers one day to put North Korea on the path they need to be on.,,,they choose not to.
Starving people do not labor, starving soldiers do not fight. Blockade the country and wait it out then go in and set things right. Some may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Israeli forewarning has full value. World where Iran has nukes and is producing more, would be a scary place to live in. Iran should back off from making nukes and open its reactors for inspection or they will be bombed out of their pants.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

Sorry pal, would disagree there. I would not recommend blockading any country's people or soldiers and starving them. Not in today's world. Those things humanity left behind, forever, in the WWII. I would rather go about assassinating the mad leaders and regime figures to set a country free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join