It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Bias Can They Go On TV Stations ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Pretty darn bias, if you ask me. KGAN Channel - 2 , is owned by Sinclair Broadcasting who happens to be a Republican. They plan to show this right before Election Day, on the thinking that there will not be enough time for anyone to stop them,...................

Sorry Sinclair, but it's already in the works to get it stopped before it happens, LOL !!!!

It's really quite sad to see how LOW the Republican Party and Republican owned Companies will stoop to try and tear apart a Decorated Vietnam War Veteran's Reputation and make the rest of the United States Citizens look really bad to the rest of the world, which IS paying attention to us right now. I hope George W Bush is really proud of his acomplishments of destroying our standing in the World as a whole, I just hope that any non-usa, ats members don't think badly of our citizens for what Bush & Co., has done.

I do not have the "link" to this, it was sent to me by my brother-in-law.

Sinclair Affiliates Ordered to Run "Stolen Honor"

The Baltimore Sun reported yesterday that, shortly before the election, media giant Sinclair Broadcasting will pre-empt normal programming to show the politically motivated anti-Kerry movie, "Stolen Honor". According to the article, the stations will be required to broadcast the movie. One wonders how the "fair and balanced" FOX News will handle this information. Will they use their power and influence to declare that this is a clear example of conservative media's attempt to influence an election? Or will they gleefully report and report and report on the story, giving Sinclair and "Stolen Honor" masses of free publicity

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hi Nanna:

Just want to point out.... there is already a four page thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lots of information on Sinclair and the Moonies.

join