It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government is winning the war against us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The government is trying to weaken our forces before they attack! These shootings across the globe, I would say 90% of them are planned at least!.

All battles are won before they are fought. And the government plans to make this happen.

All I am saying is, if you go out, be aware of your surroundings. Be ready for anything! Even if you are unarmed, have an escape route ready, and make your way back to your home base where your weapons are.

I am NOT a paranoid schizo, and I want to make it clear that it is okay to be paranoid in these dark times!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
The government is trying to weaken our forces before they attack! These shootings across the globe, I would say 90% of them are planned at least!.

All battles are won before they are fought. And the government plans to make this happen.

All I am saying is, if you go out, be aware of your surroundings. Be ready for anything! Even if you are unarmed, have an escape route ready, and make your way back to your home base where your weapons are.

I am NOT a paranoid schizo, and I want to make it clear that it is okay to be paranoid in these dark times!

Dude, why fear libies blowing themselves up? we all know the truth. Lol GOD

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Dude, why fear libies blowing themselves up? we all know the truth. Lol GOD

And you can prove this? How many skeptics do you think are on this website?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Dude..wth are you talking about?...
edit on 24-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
Dude..wth are you talking about?...

You are seriously asking me this question? Get a clue!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, planned or not planned - they are winning the war.

Nothing in this universe continues exponentially ad infintum except for fiat currency.

As long as fractional reserve banking is the way our country, our planet handles currency - the government (corporate, bankster, imperialist cronies) will always have the edge - ALWAYS.

That's what happens you make natural, finite resources exchangeable for a seemingly infinite, magical, non-extant resource (a resource that has been siphoned into and controlled by the hands of a very very few # of individuals).

Stupid banksters. Ruining everything for the rest of us. It really does come down to money. My handle should be followtheMONEY ... because evidence doesn't mean crap anymore

edit on 24-8-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

No need to be rude,yes i did..could you elaborate? This is your thread no?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You are on ATS, have you not been reading threads? Not trying to be rude on this one... just saying.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You are on ATS, have you not been reading threads? Not trying to be rude on this one... just saying.

He wants you to pour your heart into a long paragraph that only 1/3 of us will read, and 1/3 of them will understand.

Which you should probably do. Or not, it's fine because I know exactly what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

they are winning . it is inevitable they make the money and we will eat from the trough till the time comes.
that time when the sheep will bah no more and WE Rise...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would say that they aren't winning the war exactly.
People like us have started seeing beyond the BS and are figuring out what's going on around us.
That's quite a victory in itself, considering.

Now that their true ideological nature has been revealed (totalitarianism-authoritarianism), they are stooping to new lows, and this will be their ultimate undoing. The fact is the idea of owning other human beings has run it's course, and now the pendulum is swinging towards freedom for all.

Tomorrow when you wake up, try even harder to stand up for freedom for all peoples from tyranny.
Just keep trying everyone. And try harder, always set the bar higher.

I don't accept quitters, especially when the entire future of the human race depends our choices now.
We are already dead anyway, let's give it all we got to see if we can get outta this bind.

Strategy:
In a non-violent manner, exercise non-compliance with corrupt policies.

Demand your human rights be respected, and demand that all other's be respected too.

What else is there to live for ? I mean really live for?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well, you are paranoid but that's ok.
And remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're actually not out to get you.

The reason the government is winnng the war against us is......
because we don't even know we are at war.
Hell, most of us don't even realize who our enemy is.
Hell, most people don't even know we HAVE an enemy and if they do, they think it is brown people living in caves,LOL!!!!!!!

No, really, it's true!!
I couldn't make this stuff up folks.
Sometimes I feel like I am living in a reality T.V. show like a lifelong Candid Camera and the joke is on ME.

Now THAT is paranoid!!!
edit on 24-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I was just saying something to that affect about this current event in NYC to a friend of mine while watching the World News.

If it is real then, it's another excuse for them to come after those of you with guns. It's not that I don't believe in the right to bear arms so far, I haven't needed to go out and get one.

You are right to say be watchful, odd things are going on behind our backs and you don't want to get caught in the middle of it. Especially if your just an innocent bystander.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
some higher-ups think they are losing the war-

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I am debating on whether I will get my CCW here in Texas. The cost for the class is minimal. My hang up is, why should I register for something that is my right? I can stash my gun in my car legally and transport it anywhere. So many places now have it posted taht CCW's cannot bring in a firearm....it makes it almost useless to have one.

I am still unsure. I have a few more days to decide before registration closes on the Sept 4th class.....

new topics

top topics

join