Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ron Paul to only get video tribute at the RNC.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by packoftwenty

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

He didn't win a popular vote count in any State. That fact alone justifies these turn of events.

LOL - another Zionist lackey, trying to tell us all - "Don't vote for Ron Paul, he can't win - because WE say so".
What a joke. He didn't win a popular vote?

www.youtube.com...

Anything to say?

Even when he gets press of winning the popular vote in the Virgin Islands, he still doesn't win. In that event Romney got the majority of delegates, as Paul did in a number of states, it is still no win for Paul, in the media. It was determined beforehand Paul will not win, even when he wins. FRAUD!!! Pure and simple.

It is a shame when our republic, and our Republicans, consistently go against the grain of basic democratic principles.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
More lies from Faux News - dubbing boos from last year over the Ron Paul announcement:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Thanks for the 142 flags in my last thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BUT YOU MIGHT want to remove them because of this..

Mitt Romney’s campaign announced Friday that Ron Paul would receive a video tribute at the convention — part of an effort to appease Paul supporters and to highlight Romney’s supposedly warm relationship with the Texas congressman

“We are pleased that Ron Paul was denied any formal speaking role at the convention and that the RNC has worked so that his name will not even be put in nomination,” RJC executive director Matt Brooks told TPM in a statement. “This reflects the broad consensus that Ron Paul and his views are outside of the mainstream of the Republican Party.”

2012.talkingpointsmemo.com...

you RON PAUL people just got F'd...you don't count, can't you see that?...you are mere flys on that GOP elephant that were swatted away. know your place, or you will be considered as bad as a liberal.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ron Paul won't be at Tampa Bay, Florida and neither will VP Joe Biden.

It's official: Joe Biden canceled his trip to Tampa Bay due to Tropical Storm Isaac.

God is on our side !

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Stop whining about Ron Paul.

You Alex Jones repeaters are all the same. If you're all such mighty "infowarriors" then why haven't you looked into Alex's background or 'the messiah' Ron Paul's?

You're getting played like fiddles by your Freemason and Kabbalist overlords.

Like the Freemason FDR said, "Everything in politics happens for a reason. If it happened, you can bet it was planned that way."

For those that don't understand Freemason social engineering, it's called a preemptive revolution...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Now I'm a fully loaded RP supporter so hear me out.

There is definitely dirty (if not worse) tactics being used by the Romney camp. But this could be solely because the republican party wants more than anything just to get Obama out of the white house. Conspiracies aside, one must consider that the republican party truly believes that RP will only be taking votes from Romney that in turn would be giving votes to Obama, if in fact RP wouldn't win the nomination. If the ultimate goal is to get Obama out, the republican party would definitely do anything to get as many RP voters to side with Romney, because in reality RP has a ton of support and they must tap into it and grab as many as possible. I remember a ton of talk similar to "I'd vote for a tin can instead of Obama next election." This analysis is totally strategic, looking beyond the vote of the lesser of two evils. But if one wants to only look at the conspiracy angle, then it would look a bit different.

To me, after some thought, I do think the repubs want Obama out more than they want to silence RP and his supporters. Again, totally strategic thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by jimmyx

Ron Paul won't be at Tampa Bay, Florida and neither will VP Joe Biden.

Apparently, they are wiser than the convention goers heading into a potential hurricane. One thing you learn living in the south is not to head toward the coast when your expecting a hurricane.

Having lived through a bad hurricane(Celia) in Corpus Christi back in the 70s, I would never head into into one on purpose.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Kaploink because: meh

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If Ron Paul's views are not "in sync" with the Republican party's, he ought to run third party.

Hear me out. The man is not as strictly anti-Obama as the rest of his party is. They've allowed this mentality to completely shape their decision process and put Mitt Romney out there as "The man to beat Obama", not "The man to lead the United States."

Ron Paul is anti-whatever it is the Government is doing right now because it's wrong. Hence he lacks political support on both the Democratic and Republican side of the spectrum.

The idea exists that if he runs third party, he takes votes away from Romney and Obama is re-elected. Hence his third party run would be demonized by the Republican party...

So what? They aren't rallying behind him anyway.

He should run 3rd party. If he wins the election and becomes the next President of the United States, Republicans and Democrats had BETTER put their sore-loserness aside. If they refuse to support the POTUS, who the people elected to lead, THEIR JOBS will be in jeopardy. President Paul can even be quite upfront about this too. All he has to do is remind the American people that the current gaggle of political geese are doing nothing but honking and dirtying the lawn. Come reelection time for them, byebye. Any new faces who are serious about winning elections only have to say a few simple words: "I'll support our president". Immediately they have a much better shot than the establishment.

So do it Mr Paul. Run third party. It isn't your fault if people end up with a president they don't want. You think you're the best man for the job. So run for office. Whether you run or not, the process will take place. If we vote "wrong", it's our fault. Not yours.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

To me, after some thought, I do think the repubs want Obama out more than they want to silence RP and his supporters. Again, totally strategic thought.

Poor stretegic execution by the party. If Paul support had seen a fair game, fair vote counts, and generally an above-board primary season carried out they would have no problem with accepting a fair loss if Paul did not win. No doubt the majority would then be in support of party objectives and ambitions, where they are honest goals. However that was not the way this season was carried out.

It should be no wonder to anyone that the Paul camp feels alienated and not supported by the party, since that appears to have been the party's goal - to alienate them. Fine, then. My vote is not for Romney, likewise with many other Paul supporters. We get the message.

Crooked politics is not the antidote to crooked politics.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Doesn't it strike anyone as ODD that every day there is a new, conflicting report about RP's presence at the RNC? The RNC themselves just said last week that he WILL be given a speaking role. In the past 2 weeks we've been ping-ponging from he is & he isn't. Who's telling the truth? Romney? LOL.

Why do you Romney supporters actually support him? Are you REALLY that daft that you can't see right through him, as if he was transparent? Not a single word that comes out of this mans mouth is truth, its rhetoric designed to woo you to him. It's garbage. How in the bloody hell can you people not see this?

Look, I get it. Bash RP because of some of his crazy ideals. Thats all well and good. But to put Romney and RP side by side, and pick Romney, thats just mind boggling to me. It's as if you all have absolutely NO common sense, whatsoever. I'm a resident of Mass. This man turned my state into an ever-downward-spiral mess of # and more #. I'm personally waiting for a PO'd Masshole to hunt him down. He's a scammer, through and through.

On a final note, I'm an independent. We don't need this bi-partisan BS anymore. The left-right game is going to lead us into poverty and despair. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A third-party run would not necessarily take Romney votes, also votes otherwise that would have gone to Obama. Paul is for ideals not supported by either party, personal liberty for one. People on many levels agree with Paul.

He has momentum now to carry out a third-party run that would devastate the old Two-Party System paradigm. Even if Paul does not win a third-party run he will have modernized democracy in America. A strong third-party would break the stalemates of current American politics and require hands to reach across the aisles. Paul can bring that about.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The GOP and the RNC should be investigated for extortion and fraud. When the delegates are not bound to vote for a specific candidate, that's life. if the GOP doesn't like it, then too bad. Voters have rights as well as delegates. I am sad to see this is what our country has come to. I will NOT be wasting my time voting for either of the two candidates.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
Also why would they want Ron Paul supporters there? I know it is a small amount of the group but you know there will be some loud obnoxious tools making a scene.

why do you have such a hard-on for RP supporters? did one of them step on your toe at a rally and you're too much of a pussy to take it like a man? you're obviously biased for some stupid reason

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey, here's a thought. What if Ron Paul actually has a majority of the delegates and since he won't be on the ballot at the convention, he asks his delegatest to boycott the vote. That would mean that Romney would not get the 1144 votes he needs to get the nomination and there wouldn't be anyone else to vote for. The GOP would be stuck and would be forced to open up the vote to new nominations. I'd love to see that happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Its funny how all of the Romney people are doing everything they can to stop Paul and his ideas, yet; at the same time, they turn around and say they want Rons supporters votes.

Why do you want our votes? We are just a bunch of crazies. You certainly wouldnt want to be labeled
as the same type of people you are begging mercy from.

Its also funny how at the same time- the convention is used to pick the nominee- when there is only one contestant to choose from- it really doesnt make it a choice now does it?

This supporter wont give you my vote since I feel you tried stealing it from me. No matter how much you plead, beg, or try to steal for it.

Im also glad that Paul said he wont support Romney. Why would he after all the crap they did to him?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join