Ron Paul to only get video tribute at the RNC.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Lets just hope that hurricane wipes all these criminals out of existence.....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
"outside of the mainstream of the republican party"...WOW...

Can anybody say: Twilight Zone?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yes he did get the plurality and yes he should have his name in the nomination... but they are literally writing their own rules and fighting tooth and nail to stop it from happening:

Reality Check: RNC Pulling Out All Stops To Keep Ron Paul's Name Out Of Nomination

And what I find most disturbing about this whole thing is that people so easily accept this BS. We even have people in this thread saying "what did you expect" and "he never had a chance" and "you're delusional if you think otherwise". I'm lost for words right now... my blood vessels are going to burst if I continue to think about this. I hate this world so much right now...
edit on 25/8/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This is not possible! I just came on to say that now biden has cancelled his tour to tampa but find THIS!!! I am FRICKING pissed!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
"outside of the mainstream of the republican party"...WOW...

Can anybody say: Twilight Zone?
The 1984 version of course! This is a nightmare. Those prison cells just may get filled up now.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Oh now the hurricane will be steered away from tampa. watch.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I think its quite terrible really, that the RNC would stoop this low in order to not let the process of fair elections play out where we the people in this country have a voice to elect who WE want to, and not who a chosen few want as their 'presumptive nominee'. I think if anything good ever came of Ron Paul and his ideas, and how he lit a fire in me, it would be that we all must act as individuals and play a more active role in our government in order to keep fighting the good fight versus the evil that is trying to take over this country and fundamentally destroy it. Ron Paul is one of the greatest men in government that ever existed since our founding fathers, and anyone that wants to say differently is brainwashed and can not be helped any longer. I refuse to even address those kinds of people because it isn't what a positive movement based on good things is all about. I still hold out hope for a better future, and when there is another opportunity to give this country back to its citizens, where the RIGHTFUL ownership belongs, I will say to my friends and others "Remember the days of Ron Paul?"
You only fail when you give up.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I will be watching this convention with popcorn in hand and a smile on my face!

I will be observing the countless people screaming for Paul in the back ground, and the poor media blackout machine trying hard to ignore it.

I will be watching how this convention will embarass Romney/Ryan to the point of humiliation.

I hope Paul supporters in Tampa cause a ruckus, use the media livestream to your advantage and take over if you can, screw being nice where did it get us??

Assaulted chairman, stolen delegates, rule changes.

Oh and screw the Jesse Benton "lets make nice with the establishment crap!"

sorry I'm ranting....lol

I'm excited whether or not Romney secures the delegates, all this cheating is going to back fire he better be prepared.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Seems kinda like an outright mockery of RP, doesn't it? He can't honestly believe that he'll garner any kind of respect/support from the RP die-hards... can he? Maybe. It's all a joke anyhow.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
well this is sad the man isnt even going to be allowed his earned speach time but some bozo clown who i wouldn't even trust to drive my dog across country is going to be handed the republican nomination . maybe mother nature will use hurricane to reset the stage so to speak.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I can't speak for anyone else but I never for a moment thought they would give Ron Paul or those who stand with our Constitution a fair hearing. My country has been overthrown from within, subverted, corrupted and turned into the "Bad Guys" from within and the country I knew and loved will never rise again. A vote for Romney is in fact a vote against Obama and all he represents but our enemies have both sides in their pockets and there is no substantive difference between what Bush did, Obama has done and Romney will do...yes, I full well expect Romney to be elected because it is how our enemies bait, switch, scape goat and take another step forward with their goals for a New World Order of Collectivist Fascism and turning us and our children into their debt slaves. The game is rigged and the people in control are as dishonest and evil as any devils we could imagine. So, I am going to vote my conscience and voe for Ron Paul even if I have to write him in and even if my vote is wasted. Frankly, I am hoping all this December 21, 2012 stuff is true and it comes down to a survival of the fit..at least that will be a more fair playing field.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
So they show a film for Ron Paul and give Donald Trump a role at the RNC? To me bringing in Trump is a way to spit in the face of Ron Paul after Trump said that he can't win, it's intentionally rubbing it in. If they think they can be that smug and arrogant and still get Ron's voting base then they are fools. They have done everything they can to alienate his supporters every step of the way. And they think a film is going to make all that they have done to Ron and his supporters just go away? No chance.
edit on 25-8-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I REALLY want Paul to run third party; screw the RNC, every vote against that scumbag Romney counts.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This really ticks me off and shows what a crock these "elections" are. Seems they'll do anything to keep him shut up.
Why are they so threatened by Paul? His views are no different than our founding fathers, at least that I can see.
It's sad that both of my kids are old enough to vote this year, and there's nobody to vote for.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is a great thread, finally putting a gravestone on a long deceased campaign.

He didn't win a popular vote count in any State. That fact alone justifies these turn of events.
No excuses anymore and if he really had a groundswell of support, there would have been no way for the establishment to brush him off like a fly.

The fantasy is over, deal with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Can't you see?

Can't everyone see?
There is no more Constitutional Republic!
It is their "Democracy" that has taken over...
Dr.Paul knew this and tried to tell all of us since the beginning.
The entire election process was rigged from the start.
It's a mere illusion to give us "serfs" the idea that we choose our POTUS.
We don't choose them and haven't since the days of G.Washington.
The founding fathers knew this, that's exactly why they created the Electoral College.

But I digress...
The only honest person that I believe in from CONgress is Dr. Paul.
His son Rand comes a close second, but Ron takes the cake.
There was or is no better person for the job to run the country the way the Constitution intended.
That's the exact reason why he would never get a chance...and why he was basically ignored.
They don't want this country run "by-the-book" nor do they ever want it run honestly.
If it was, they couldn't get away with murder the way they do today.
(and things would be drastically different in this country)

I could rant for years about it, but why bother?
It's not in the big plan for this country to be run responsibly.
There's a much bigger plan unfolding as we speak.
Look around yourselves!
We are all going to be part of it...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It is not over yet. This thread is just the latest about what they have in mind. The Convention will have some surprises in store yet. This may be just the start of the turning point in American politics and the end of a fascist and authoritarian state. Romney does NOT have my vote or support. All liberty-minded people watch what happens here and what comes next and remember it well.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
well this is inline with the patronizing and belittling of american citizens, as they tell us what is best for us.
the brainwashing out in the open continues, while the romney camp basically tells Paul supporters,

"Nice try but you don't matter, remember. And definitely can't win. O you Americans are so cute sometimes, with your big hearts and all. Sit idly by and do as we say, not as we do. We are the smart ones, not you. Thanks for your money and here's a video of further brainwashing and/or propaganda for your effort. That will be $39.95!"

edit on 25-8-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum