My Conclusion Of Ghosts.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I admit I have never came in direct contact with a ghost. Some say fear may summon. My babysitter used to tell me scary ghost stories and I would hear stories and i'd be terrified. Every night I would be scared(Terrified). Eventually I grew up and I don't fear it anymore but I really don't think fear brings them on, just maybe if they exist there it may strengthen them.
'
I guess I should say I don't know if I believe it ghosts or if it's a mental disorder, but the overwhelming evidence but prove they exist on a certain level.

I think ghosts arn't actually conscious but think of it more as a memory. You're not actually there, but you see what happens and you don't control yourself. Who knows, a ghost may not actually have anything to do with the previous being, but just be there, for no reason at all. No I cannot explain why, nobody can.

What are your thoughts if they exist?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EmperorXyn

Boy, you're opening up a really big can of worms on this one.
Personally I believe spirits are real. If you encounter them, you will have no doubt.
I also believe some paranormal events are simply memories of time, whereas time itself replays a traumatic event over and over again. I think time, trees, nature, etc. can also be traumatized by events and replay them over and over.
But that's just my oddball thoughts.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
1. Residual energy casing, manifesting in actions by rote...
2. (in the case of communication with same)...Traumatic block at intermediate level...
3. Thought forms interacting with mundane level...

A99

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So you die. You find out first hand that you exist now on some ethereal or spirit level. You have contact with the earth and the living. Instead of using this discovery and going to some scientists and saying "hey scientists, im a ghost. Do some studies and tests on me. Try to understand what this is all about". No, that doesnt happen. Instead Im going to go to some creepy old house, and open and close doors, tap on windows, rattle some chains, and move chairs around; all for the goal of scaring the crap out of some crazy old lady, who no one will believe anyways.

If ghosts exist, they are the biggest trolls ever.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ztruthseeker
So you die. You find out first hand that you exist now on some ethereal or spirit level. You have contact with the earth and the living. Instead of using this discovery and going to some scientists and saying "hey scientists, im a ghost. Do some studies and tests on me. Try to understand what this is all about". No, that doesnt happen. Instead Im going to go to some creepy old house, and open and close doors, tap on windows, rattle some chains, and move chairs around; all for the goal of scaring the crap out of some crazy old lady, who no one will believe anyways.

You have a very good point right there. But, things only happen in those old houses cause violent incidents have happened there in history.

As for the rest, can you re explain without big words or a more easier understanding sentence. I'm not a master of words and I don't understand what your getting at.

@horseplay. What makes a traumatic event repeat itself? Is it the sudden death? Is it the spirit being mad? Maybe he is too angry to let go?

Does the spirit have a option to stay and seek revenge? I just want other peoples answers before I have my own.
edit on 24-8-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorXyn

You have a very good point right there. But, things only happen in those old houses cause violent incidents have happened there in history.

As for the rest, can you re explain without big words or a more easier understanding sentence. I'm not a master of words and I don't understand what your getting at.

...actually a really ignorant point...

A99

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

A99

Totally isn't ignorant because nobody is forced to believe in ghosts. Just cause this is ATS doesn't mean everybody needs to believe in the paranormal.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I believe in spirits or ghosts, my four year old cousin can see them,she has spoken with three. One was a little girl in her room that was telling her to do bad things,so my grandma went in her room and said be gone in the name of Jesus and my cousin never saw the little girl again. The second time she saw a guy in a white shirt at her front door and he was asking her to help him.....come to find out a guy wearing a white shirt had just died right down the street from her. The third encounter she had was with an old man she said he kept asking her to come into the house but she told him to go away and he did.
My son has seen a spirit,he was 5 and he pointed behind my friend and said 'who's that lady' and we thought he was talking about my friend and he said ' no the lady behind her,she looks like skeletor'
My encounters have just been voices and conversations....if I'm not crazy!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

A99

Totally isn't ignorant because nobody is forced to believe in ghosts. Just cause this is ATS doesn't mean everybody needs to believe in the paranormal.

Right!
Then ghosts are a crock of horse scat!
Anyone who believes in them is a psycho, and, those who do see them are in need of really good drugs...

...and anyone posting on a random forum site asking about them is a baiting troll?!

A99

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

I believe in spirits or ghosts, my four year old cousin can see them,she has spoken with three. One was a little girl in her room that was telling her to do bad things,so my grandma went in her room and said be gone in the name of Jesus and my cousin never saw the little girl again. The second time she saw a guy in a white shirt at her front door and he was asking her to help him.....come to find out a guy wearing a white shirt had just died right down the street from her. The third encounter she had was with an old man she said he kept asking her to come into the house but she told him to go away and he did.
My son has seen a spirit,he was 5 and he pointed behind my friend and said 'who's that lady' and we thought he was talking about my friend and he said ' no the lady behind her,she looks like skeletor'
My encounters have just been voices and conversations....if I'm not crazy!

See I don't want to sound like a prick, but maybe it has to do with her brain chemistry that she sees/hears those things? Could easily not be that. Myself i've thought I heared my name called when to find out nobody called for me. Just a mystery. Does anyone else in that house hear similar things?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
When I was younger I lived in a house in the southwest US. We would hear footsteps in the hallway, and cabinets and drawers slamming shut. These were once in a week occurences, but hardly disruptive. On one occassion me and my older brother were playing with a cassette recorder we had received over Christmas. We would record our voices, and play them back. It was fun until we heard a woman's voice. We couldn't make out what was said, but we were playing in a room on the opposite of the house, door closed and our mother was not home at the time. We never felt threatened by it, unless it slammed a cabinet door while my father was taking a shower, in which case we got in trouble for it. (the shower was on the other side of the wall to the cabinets in the kitchen)

I've had a couple other strange happenings as a teenager, which occured about a year apart and very similar, but I won't get into that.

Anyhow, some people have the opportunity to experience them, and some do not. I've grown up with a healthy interest in things paranormal. My personal belief is, is that there is something on a different plane to our existence, which can interact with us.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

A99

Right!
Anyone who believes in them is a psycho, and, those who do see them are in need of really good drugs...

...and anyone posting on a random forum site asking about them is a baiting troll?!

A99

You are totally off on the wrong foot, I am trying to conduct a balanced conversation on the topic and your totally bashing me because of it. *sigh*

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
2. (in the case of communication with same)...Traumatic block at intermediate level...

Conveniently skipped over explanation...

A99

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AvrilDupre
When I was younger I lived in a house in the southwest US. We would hear footsteps in the hallway, and cabinets and drawers slamming shut. These were once in a week occurences, but hardly disruptive. On one occassion me and my older brother were playing with a cassette recorder we had received over Christmas. We would record our voices, and play them back. It was fun until we heard a woman's voice. We couldn't make out what was said, but we were playing in a room on the opposite of the house, door closed and our mother was not home at the time. We never felt threatened by it, unless it slammed a cabinet door while my father was taking a shower, in which case we got in trouble for it. (the shower was on the other side of the wall to the cabinets in the kitchen)

I've had a couple other strange happenings as a teenager, which occured about a year apart and very similar, but I won't get into that.

Anyhow, some people have the opportunity to experience them, and some do not. I've grown up with a healthy interest in things paranormal. My personal belief is, is that there is something on a different plane to our existence, which can interact with us.

Now that you say it, in my old house one night I actually heared what sounded like footsteps coming from upstairs. But because, it only happened one night I never really thought too much of it. And the audio player sounds scary. Really glad the house I don't live in isn't haunted, i'm scared pretty easily.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

A99

Right!

A99

You are totally off on the wrong foot, I am trying to conduct a balanced conversation on the topic and your totally bashing me because of it. *sigh*

Apologies...I am not bashing You...I am not trying to make anyone believe anything...

All information is good information!

A99

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

A99

You were the one I was referring to explain in a more conventional english way. I don't know what your trying to say and i'm not completely dumb. Maybe re-type it for idiots. Lol.
edit on 24-8-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Your not being a prick at all,Thats your opinion ya know.
but i really do think children are more open to see things because they are innocent and don't know that it's wrong or I don't know not real to see something. I mean how can I explain that my cousin saw a guy that had just died down the street from her.
And I know our minds can play tricks on us. I've dabbled with an ouija board before,and that was flipping scary!! Because that night after we played on it,and I didn't tell my husband I played with it.
My husband saw a black figure in the corner of our room and it was speaking backwards and moving towards him,I was asleep,and woke up to him crying on the floor. So I don't know,kinda creepy to me.
Oh and does anyone else hear noises or voices- just me and my son. My son has only heard voices a very few times,but me,I hear muffled conversations and it just makes me so anxious.
edit on 24-8-2012 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

but i really do think children are more open to see things because they are innocent and don't know that it's wrong or I don't know not real to see something. I mean how can I explain that my cousin saw a guy that had just died down the street from her.
And I know our minds can play tricks on us. I've dabbled with an ouija board before,and that was flipping scary!! Because that night after we played on it,and I didn't tell my husband I played with it.
My husband saw a black figure in the corner of our room and it was speaking backwards and moving towards him,I was asleep,and woke up to him crying on the floor. So I don't know,kinda creepy to me.

You know posts like this make me want to try out a ouija bored to prove people wrong.but i've never heared someone play with one and have nothing happen.

If I may ask, what happened when you played with it? What message did you recieve?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

A99

You were the one I was referring to explain in a more conventional english way. Not everybody knows what your trying to say and i'm not completely dumb.

1. The soul (for want of a better term) is 'clothed' in layers to deal with transient 'environments'...the physical (our level) has most of them, intact...
Passing, dying, 'giving up the ghost'...drops, and in some cases, leaves behind some of this 'clothing'...it has a memory (of sorts) and can continue to 'haunt' areas where it once was...

2. Some traumatic deaths can prompt or lock, the subtler body at a level still able to interact with the mundane (ours)...thus, communication...

3. When we meet the creators, they will be us!
Thought forms can be created and take on a 'life' of thier own...albeit dumb...they are a distraction...

A99

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You know posts like this make me want to try out a ouija bored to prove people wrong.but i've never heared someone play with one and have nothing happen.

If I may ask, what happened when you played with it? What message did you recieve?

From what I gather, ouija boards are bad news, and I would recommend against using one. I don't have a personal account, but if you read online about them, some people claim it invites spirits, good or bad that may attach themselves to yourself or the board itself.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join