It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Construct - Matrix of distraction and disinformation - Neil Kramer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I’m sharing this latest documentary, written by Neil Kramer, in my opinion points to emergent topic of the society and individual evolution that is going on and acquiring everyday more strength, for further discussion, here at ATS.

Now days, I think internet is getting more and more prevalence in the news that popup in media mainstream. Although this isn’t the real issue, pin pointed in this doc., I believe (I could give examples) the community/people around the world, trough the internet, are choosing and marking the issues the matter for and from the individual, accordingly to the values which one possesses and that start to change in response to all the violence and negative things that happens all around the world.

We are starting to be a collective mind that changes and corrects with which one of the individual transformation…. We are starting to be the “all seeing eye”… we are starting to close the lines in the lies / filters, the mainstream /politicians/bankers/companies, impose to us.

We are starting to stand for the real causes that matter for the individual; we are starting a global revolution that cares for the individual… This is going at every click that we take on the virtual world… on things we choose to listen in the real world.

I will transcript a little of this documentary, it doesn’t pay the tribute…but it stands a little for what I have said before…

“(..) We have to decontaminate ourselves of the mainstream, move away from television… so to move away from that noise, creates space for us to receive the real signal of the reality.

The real signal is the organic signal, and that doesn’t come from the media. It’s not possible to receive it clearly when you are continuingly forced beating yourself with news, violence, sports and celebrities… we have to detach from it.

A very wonderful thing happens, which is that the view of reality begins to shift to the real one. So you still see the black and white, and the gray. You still see the positives and the negatives.

You don’t detach yourself by hiding; you detach yourself by reforming your own perceptive operators. To say: I’m gone see things as they are… I’m still gone walk through New York city, I’m still gone walk through London, I’m still gone walk through the country side, see things as they are…

What I’m gone decide what is news worthy, and I’m gone decide how much attention I pay to local, national and international affairs, and what’s relevant and what is important. So you can still look whatever you want to do, but you claim the power in this respect, by determining for yourself what to want look out, what you want to put your energy in to, what you want to put your conscious of.”

I hope you enjoy and give your feedback about this.
edit on 24-8-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
since I don't have double acount... I will bring it up this topic to dashboard... we should give it some credit to this video..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think this VIDEO has some importance also in this topic.

edit on 27-8-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Took me a couple of days but I finally got around to watching this. I agree with what he says. It's not groundbreaking news for someone like me down here in the rabbit hole but it might wake others up.

Here's a bump, star and a flag. Not much more I can do.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

thanks for the bump, this video deserves a review.

top topics

join