It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natal Chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Does anybody know how to find out when a specific arrangement of planets within houses and conjunctions happened? I'm trying to find out when the last time my specific natal chart occurred.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It might be remotely possible to do that with the correct computer program, but consider that Pluto takes 248 years to travel around the sun. There's an absolute minimum right there, plus the chances of everything else aligning exactly like everything was when you were born is, to put it mildly, astronomically remote. For all intents and purposes, your chart is unique.
edit on 8/24/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It's not going to happen within your lifetime. Especially not within houses, as the birth moment determines your houses and degree of those houses. Like the last poster has said, your chart is unique. You would however be likely to find another person born at the same time as you who has a similar chart. Someone could have your same Rising sign and degree though, which would make their houses similar to yours. (or the natal chart you are working with)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Let's put it this way. If someone was born at the exact same time as you in close to the same location, you would have practically identical charts. A few minutes later, and the degrees would change only slightly for the moon and for the Rising sign. But to go back in time and find when each of planets and asteroids were in the exact same location is beyond historical record, and very unlikely due to each planet having different orbits and different spans in retrograde. You might be able to go back and find when.. say, Venus was as the same degree as your Venus, but none of the other planets are going to be. And to add to that, Venus might be at a different delineation even when it comes full circle to that degree again.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

It's been so long since I logged on I had forgot my password and username, so I had to create a new one. The username retrieval wasn't working properly.

Planetary positions in a chart are unique and will never fall in the same place again.
edit on 25-8-2012 by frequentflyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by frequentflyer

Okay. I just wanted to make sure.

top topics

join