It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 people shot in overnight shootings across Chicago

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LordD

I disagree. The establishment of a world government would fall apart in mere moments. No government could bring the worlds population together under one banner, it is impossible for such to exist. People are far too different, they will never agree on one blanket ideology for them all to follow, never. Even with anti-depressants, it would never happen. Even with anti-depressants the little brains are all too unique, they will never cease to be different. Look and see, America is on anti-depressants. America is falling apart.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by LordD

I think the worlds best problem solvers are human beings. I think we are all human beings. I think that many citizens demand inhuman perfection from their employees and I think it weighs on their employees. I think their employees need not bear the weight of the world, need not try to be something they are not. They are left with lies, the public demands what the public cannot have so the government gives it to them, but in word only. They cannot meet the demands of their employers, their employers make impossible demands.

If you're saying that all the human beings in the world are equal.. i would have to disagree. All men are not created equal some have talents which give them the upper-hand in wherever their talent lies. No demand is impossible it's just out of your reach at the time. If your less than perfect, you are greater than perfection.... think about it

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by LordD

I disagree. The establishment of a world government would fall apart in mere moments. No government could bring the worlds population together under one banner, it is impossible for such to exist. People are far too different, they will never agree on one blanket ideology for them all to follow, never. Even with anti-depressants, it would never happen. Even with anti-depressants the little brains are all too unique, they will never cease to be different. Look and see, America is on anti-depressants. America is falling apart.

The establishment of a world government is the only way for the world to get things done. "Agreeing on a blanket ideology." you assume that we have a choice in the matter. Their are too many senseless deaths right now. Losing a few rights and millions of lives doesn't seem like much a choice.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LordD

I disagree. Some excel in physical strength and can beat up those that excel in mental strength, even though the victor in physical battle would the physically strong live well in a world were the mentally strong are dead and defeated?

We are as the puzzle pieces, all shaped differently, but fit perfectly together when allowed to be the shape we are. Where one is weak another excels. We all have strengths and weaknesses, they compliment each other. Should we remove this compliment we all lose.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LordD

Oh I think there is plenty of choice in the matter. The fact of the matter is that unless every single human being is literally chained to the wall for their entire existence there will never be one government. This is written into the fabric of existence. We are all different, nothing will ever change that. Different, but equal. Where the lion is different from the dolphin. Where the lion can walk on land, but not swim. Where the dolphin can swim, but not walk on land. They are both necessary elements of the eco-system. Different, but necessary.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What is happening in Chicago is that the Police and DEA were too good at their jobs. They arrested quite a few leaders and busted up more than a few drug operations. But the pipeline from Mexico stays open, and now the lieutenants are fighting over who will be the new General. Anyone from Chicago will tell you that if you get off the highway on the west side, you will have people practically swarm your car trying to sell you heroin. Thats how bad it is, and this has nothing to do with politics, it has nothing to do with Obama(Other than fast and the furious drug pipeline possibility) it is just survival of the fittest.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by LordD

I disagree. Some excel in physical strength and can beat up those that excel in mental strength, even though the victor in physical battle would the physically strong live well in a world were the mentally strong are dead and defeated?

We are as the puzzle pieces, all shaped differently, but fit perfectly together when allowed to be the shape we are. Where one is weak another excels. We all have strengths and weaknesses, they compliment each other. Should we remove this compliment we all lose.

That's a childish way of thinking. The days of brain vs brawn are long gone. its idea vs idea. The idea that is the idea that has more support. Mentally can't be dead and defeated because mental skills don't pass on to child. superior mental ability are possessed by a certain group of people.2 'idiots' can have a child genius. We all have Strengths and weakness and their does need to be a balance but if theirs two "puzzle boards" and one spot whose gonna take it...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86
What is happening in Chicago is that the Police and DEA were too good at their jobs. They arrested quite a few leaders and busted up more than a few drug operations. But the pipeline from Mexico stays open, and now the lieutenants are fighting over who will be the new General. Anyone from Chicago will tell you that if you get off the highway on the west side, you will have people practically swarm your car trying to sell you heroin. Thats how bad it is, and this has nothing to do with politics, it has nothing to do with Obama(Other than fast and the furious drug pipeline possibility) it is just survival of the fittest.

Drugs from Mexico imported to Chicago have nothing to do with politics. Say no more..

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Let me Guess, Black on Black Violence?

All the Gangster Rap has caused an MKUltra type effect

The Subliminal Message is Kill Kill Kill

"The Secret Meeting that Changed Hip-hop and Destroyed a Generation".

edit on 24-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by LordD

Oh I think there is plenty of choice in the matter. The fact of the matter is that unless every single human being is literally chained to the wall for their entire existence there will never be one government. This is written into the fabric of existence. We are all different, nothing will ever change that. Different, but equal. Where the lion is different from the dolphin. Where the lion can walk on land, but not swim. Where the dolphin can swim, but not walk on land. They are both necessary elements of the eco-system. Different, but necessary.

Fabric of existence, exist to those who think that their if they close their eyes and wish hard enough. Someone is going to come on a white horse and say,"you thought of peace here it is...Violaaa utopia". This is not a fairy tail not a bible story. equality is determined by value which is determined by the situation.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordD
Fabric of existence, exist to those who think that their if they close their eyes and wish hard enough. Someone is going to come on a white horse and say,"you thought of peace here it is...Violaaa utopia". This is not a fairy tail not a bible story. equality is determined by value which is determined by the situation.

Listening to Linkin' Park's - In Pieces right now... "Your lips say that you love... Your eyes say that you hate. There's truth in your lies... Doubt in your faith."

No one is saying that it won't take a little effort to bring the world to peace, but the fact remains... Government has never once been able to quell the madness. "Everything is worth what it's buyer will pay." The world remains at war. "Equality is determined by value which is determined by the situation." The world remains at war. The people will never bow, they have always fought against authority. They have always rebelled, history proves that the human will not be subjugated.

"If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't." No one is capable of determining for another. I am smarter than you, you are smarter than me, you are smart for you, I am smart for me. You cannot tell me who I am and I cannot tell you who you are.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDThat's a childish way of thinking. The days of brain vs brawn are long gone. its idea vs idea. The idea that is the idea that has more support. Mentally can't be dead and defeated because mental skills don't pass on to child. superior mental ability are possessed by a certain group of people.2 'idiots' can have a child genius. We all have Strengths and weakness and their does need to be a balance but if theirs two "puzzle boards" and one spot whose gonna take it...

I'm afraid there is little to understand in the post quoted here. You missed my point completely, it's not about physical strength vs. mental strength it's about difference. Though two are different and one might be able to conquer, the conquerer has only conquered himself for he requires the one he conquered to live a life worth living.

Edit: Blue October - Dirt Room

Oh and there are plenty of "spots." It is only that government has been trying to dictate who should do what, it is this that causes a lack of "spots." The government cannot decide appropriately, it cannot dictate what its citizens should do and because of this we lack. People need to be free to do as they please, they will produce exactly what is needed.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Listening to Linkin' Park's - In Pieces right now... "Your lips say that you love... Your eyes say that you hate. There's truth in your lies... Doubt in your faith."

That's cute. I've got what you've left .... the government will leave with some pieces...of our rights

No one is saying that it won't take a little effort to bring the world to peace, but the fact remains... Government has never once been able to quell the madness. "Everything is worth what it's buyer will pay." The world remains at war. "Equality is determined by value which is determined by the situation." The world remains at war. The people will never bow, they have always fought against authority. They have always rebelled, history proves that the human will not be subjugated.

This not a one man thing anymore theirs a group that's what makes it dangerous. Bigger the group better the perspective. Authority is not always a bad thing. The world doesn't remain at war. "The worlds" clearing pieces in the middle east. To make this NWO possible. You're paying for what you're against.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LordD

How am I paying for what I am against? I don't pay taxes, neither do I work for corporations or anything of the like. If the world leaders want a world government then by all means do so. Their fate is their own, but don't say I didn't warn you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'm afraid there is little to understand in the post quoted here. You missed my point completely, it's not about physical strength vs. mental strength it's about difference. Though two are different and one might be able to conquer, the conquerer has only conquered himself for he requires the one he conquered to live a life worth living.

Edit: Blue October - Dirt Room

Their is no difference in man theirs only difference in people. The only way you're theory would work is if men had mass genocide of women then it would make sense but i don't think that's likely. Basically my point is they have a plan and unless it's delayed, slowed down, or stopped. say hello to NWO. And the recent shootings are not of much help. that's all

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDTheir is no difference in man theirs only difference in people. The only way you're theory would work is if men had mass genocide of women then it would make sense but i don't think that's likely. Basically my point is they have a plan and unless it's delayed, slowed down, or stopped. say hello to NWO. And the recent shootings are not of much help. that's all

So I say it is illogical for a conquerer to conquer because it would only hurt the conquerer and you say that men would have to kill all women for that to be true? That would only prove my point, men would conquer women and have no means to continue the species. Like I said, if someone wants a world government then by all means do so, but don't say I didn't warn you.

History is a pretty good teacher. There will be hell to pay.

Edit: As far as the recent shootings... If it is a plan it only underscores the inability for authorities to appropriately formulate plans. As a result only more guns have been placed onto the streets.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by LordD

How am I paying for what I am against? I don't pay taxes, neither do I work for corporations or anything of the like. If the world leaders want a world government then by all means do so. Their fate is their own, but don't say I didn't warn you.

If you say so. But, their fate is your fate.... that's what matters.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordD

reply to post by LordD

If you say so. But, their fate is your fate.... that's what matters.

Don't be too sure about that. Their fate is my fate.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

You know symbiot, I've been moseying up to this conclusion myself.. We are in way over our heads here. On a global scale. It seems that the Peter Principle is in full sway. People rise to certain levels of accomplishment and the next step is beyond their ability, but of course they in most cases don't admit this to others and probably in many cases even to themselves. Kinda like a limb walker who says just one more step, just one more.

It took many years in the work place, obeying orders and learning my craft until I was proficient enough to understand I was beyond my bosses in skill and ability, yet there they remained, clogging up the path to advancement with control of the pocket book and yearly reviews, which most of the time were used for nothing more than keeping the workers in check.

Once I realized this stood a fair chance of being true on a political and corporate level also, things became a lot more understandable to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

In addition to that, in regards to "bosses," I'm sure you know that the boss often realizes when an employee has surpassed him in terms of skill, in this world is it not of benefit for the boss to keep his competition down? Moreover in competition with other departments is it not to the bosses benefit to keep the best under him even if it's better for the overall company for them to advance? Technically no, but the boss might not see that, he might think that it makes him look good personally if his employees are really good at what they do, even if they'd be better utilized in another position.

As far as the world scale is concerned, in regards to world leaders... I'm sure that many of them put forth the honest effort, but really they are in over their heads. In my opinion it is not something that was ever meant for humans to try and control, it would only ever be out of their control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join